Author Topic: I just bought an Xbox....  (Read 842 times)

Sub-Z

Re:I just bought an Xbox....
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2002, 06:12:08 PM »
bez none of your jokes are ever funny, just give up

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2002, 08:56:30 AM »
X-box is way over-rated IMO, i mean look at what happened here in the UK, they came out and within a matter of months they came down £200, i mean...they compare to a PS2, it does nothing that a PS2 doesn't do, but the only matter that puts the x-box down is the size of the console itself, which compares to the size of an average vcr!

good console, but too big!

and IMO no comsole has ever stayed in fashion as long as a playstation has, i mean look at the saturn, N64 and dreamcast, hard to find games to play on them in the UK these days unless ur buyin them part-ex or second hand, but playstation games are still seen everywhere u go, i think the x-box and gamecube will be fading out as well in around andother year and a half...whilst the PS2 will still be ruling...if i had to buy another console besides my PS2 it would be a gamecube, although i think both will be out of fashion sooner than PS2, despite them being newer. IMO<<don't forget

Sub-Z

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2002, 01:49:19 PM »
cant do nething the ps2 cant do??...idiot

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2002, 04:06:37 PM »
X-box is way over-rated IMO, i mean look at what happened here in the UK, they came out and within a matter of months they came down £200, i mean...they compare to a PS2, it does nothing that a PS2 doesn't do, but the only matter that puts the x-box down is the size of the console itself, which compares to the size of an average vcr!

good console, but too big!

and IMO no comsole has ever stayed in fashion as long as a playstation has, i mean look at the saturn, N64 and dreamcast, hard to find games to play on them in the UK these days unless ur buyin them part-ex or second hand, but playstation games are still seen everywhere u go, i think the x-box and gamecube will be fading out as well in around andother year and a half...whilst the PS2 will still be ruling...if i had to buy another console besides my PS2 it would be a gamecube, although i think both will be out of fashion sooner than PS2, despite them being newer. IMO<<don't forget
Gawddamn how old are you fucking NERDS?!! Why don't you just enjoy what you have and quit dickriding!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2002, 04:33:46 PM »
Gawddamn how old are you fucking NERDS?!! Why don't you just enjoy what you have and quit dickriding!
who is dickridin? i aint dickridin, i am just laying down a few facts, and i aint a nerd! just had 2 know which was the best console in order for me to buy the best one. and i do enjoy what i have, a PS2! and i clearly stated IMO as well..so what the fuck?

and the guy who called me an idiot...if i am an idiot in saying that then what exactly can an x-box do that a PS2 can't? nothing much really...

bez

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2002, 04:34:07 PM »
bez none of your jokes are ever funny, just give up

try try and try again my friend.  Just cos you dont get half of them dont mean other people dont so keep your comments to yourself.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2002, 06:12:36 PM »
LOL

the xbox can do way more then the ps2,xbox is the better CONSOLE. But the ps2 has better games (xbox will have better by the end of next or even this year)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2002, 10:06:10 AM »
LOL

the xbox can do way more then the ps2,xbox is the better CONSOLE. But the ps2 has better games (xbox will have better by the end of next or even this year)

and those things are? i aint having none my friend, explain exactly what it is they can do that ps2 can't...

and x-box won't be better than ps2...only in your opinion...i mean...they have came down by £200 pounds in a couple of months, they came out at £400 pounds, how long have been out and the cheapest i have seen a brand new one for is £130 already! newer than the ps2 and cheaper already...maybe it isn't a bad console...but the size of them is just rediculous! so if u explain what extra features it has it might explain it's waste of space...and i think by the end of next year the x-box will be being scrapped for a newer console from microsoft so they won't need to put out any better games...the ps2 will liv on tho...just u watch
« Last Edit: October 22, 2002, 10:08:24 AM by 4 KiN L »

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2002, 06:12:33 PM »
Oh yes heaven forbid the be the size of a vcr??? whats this bullshit about them being so huge, its just stupid.

And why are u complaining about a price drop exactly?? Xbox isnt going anywhere, its user base will constantly go up and we will see what happens in the next gen console war.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2002, 06:44:54 AM »
Oh yes heaven forbid the be the size of a vcr??? whats this bullshit about them being so huge, its just stupid.

And why are u complaining about a price drop exactly?? Xbox isnt going anywhere, its user base will constantly go up and we will see what happens in the next gen console war.
complaining about the price drop because it shows that they arn't selling and they have had to drop the prices to shift them, and this bullshit about them being so huge is because they are fuckin huge...and i'm saying there must be sumthing more that it can do for there to be any necessary reason for them being so big!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2002, 07:13:26 PM »

complaining about the price drop because it shows that they arn't selling and they have had to drop the prices to shift them, and this bullshit about them being so huge is because they are fuckin huge...and i'm saying there must be sumthing more that it can do for there to be any necessary reason for them being so big!

There is a reason it has a hardrive,unlike ps2 or gamecube

damn it feels good to have an xbox

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sub-Z

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2002, 07:21:43 PM »

well maybe you havent noticed but.......THEYRE IN COMPETITION WITH 2 OTHER BIG NAME COMPANYS,thats the way business works,when there is a lot of competition the prices tend to be lower,opposed to when there is little or no competition when prices get higher.......its a simple concept to grasp if you ask me.....

and its stupid that you even bring up size

xbox has a harddrive,which allows easy add-ons to games,copying music to listen to while you play games,better load times,and it saves money because there is no need to buy a memory card

not to mention xbox is the more powerful of the 3 consoles out

and one more thing,its internet ready out of the box,so you dont need to buy adapters like you do for the ps2 and gamecube

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2002, 07:51:31 PM »
word it is so easy to hook up xbox live

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2002, 07:57:34 PM »
Just under a month left for XBOX LIVE, shit iz going to be ON!!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2002, 07:46:13 AM »
well maybe you havent noticed but.......THEYRE IN COMPETITION WITH 2 OTHER BIG NAME COMPANYS,thats the way business works,when there is a lot of competition the prices tend to be lower,opposed to when there is little or no competition when prices get higher.......its a simple concept to grasp if you ask me.....

and its stupid that you even bring up size

xbox has a harddrive,which allows easy add-ons to games,copying music to listen to while you play games,better load times,and it saves money because there is no need to buy a memory card

not to mention xbox is the more powerful of the 3 consoles out

and one more thing,its internet ready out of the box,so you dont need to buy adapters like you do for the ps2 and gamecube
well erm...for 1...it isn't the companies putting the price down it's the shops...so it just goes to show that they are doing shite in competition, even when they came down by £200 they didn't sell enough and had to be put down again, so hwta does that say? the competition brands are a lot better, and more reliable...so basically they are doing shite. so that settles that.

secondly, laptops have a hard drive and are internet ready but they still arn't as big as an x-box, and they can play games just as good too...so really a hard drive and internet ready shudn't mean a massive console. and another thing...if the size of a memory 360block ps memory card is only small...and 1 adaptor is needed to get online with it...then why shud the xbox internal memory be so big?
not to mention how much it is gunna cost u per minute to conect with them anyways...personally i wudn't bother.

and remember when they sed n64 was the most powerful console, more powerful than ps and dreamcast, well remember they had good grafix but the videos had no speech, just text to tell u what they were saying? so even if xbox is regarded the most powerful, it doesn't mean it's the best.

keep arguing suckaz...