Author Topic: To all the NIK haters  (Read 2701 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: To all the NIK haters
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »
where is the kitten?

That's the question on everyone's mind.

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »
Note to Overseer and Jome: some forums give you the option of ignoring certain users...can you create that option?

There we go.
that would be a dope option.  NIK would end up just talking and posting to himself haha

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »
so yall need an ignore function to not respond to him??  wtf?  lol

just dont respond...thats it.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 03:08:10 PM »
NIK really has you guys losing sleep at night over this forum
eye notice that too but then again for a lot of these people this is the closet thing that comes to having a social life
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 03:12:45 PM »
I think it's dubcc in general keeping people up at night. This place is a time burglar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 12:54:43 AM »
LMAO...I must've ruined this guys life.

I hate the fag

This forum is his life.  What a blowjob is to me or you, that is what this forum is to NIK.

Never acknowledge him again. 

His life is just short of done for.  Realistically he may commit suicide.

LOLLLLLL....you cant be serious? ROFLMAO

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 10:28:50 AM »
You kno whats funny, if this place had an ignore feature elior is so full of himself he would continue quoting people and whining like a bitch and not realize no one is replying to him.

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 01:48:53 PM »
nik is a dirty jew

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2009, 04:46:40 PM »
You kno whats funny, if this place had an ignore feature elior is so full of himself he would continue quoting people and whining like a bitch and not realize no one is replying to him.

stop playin yourself, tom...im what this place is made of, and the reason yall "hate" (lmao) me is because im blunt enough to say shit like that.

All I've read is that Grundy drove a country mile to meet NIK and beat him down, but decided to play hoops instead.  What the mutha fuck?

Basketball is a serious game man...just as good as a fight lol

I will say this...none of us were there. That shit coulda went down any which way and we would never know. Its NIKs word against Grundy's word and they are both probably lying lol

lets just look at the facts, then, and then we can fairly assess whos bitch:

-me and acgrundy came to an agreement that we'd meet up to play a game of ball for 500 bux
-acgrundy drove from the bay to LA to meet up at a park down my street
-he showed up claiming that he didnt wanna play for money and that he wanted to fight me, yet he didnt throw any punches or attempt to fuck me up in any way
-he then became extra paranoid and asked my girl if she was calling the cops when she was on the sideline talking to her friend on the phone LMAO
-he then came to the conclusion that he was down to play ball, but bitched out of playing me for the 500 bux he swore he'd play me for when we made the arrangement
-i beat him, he shakes my hand and expresses regrets for acting bitch-made and goes on his way

floydness witnessed it all...not that you're gunna take her word, but those are the facts, straight up...LOL

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »
NIK...you're gay.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »
NIK...you're gay.

what happened to not responding to him?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »
LOL at all these people complaining about NIK. It isn't that hard to avoid someone, especially when you've never met them.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:57 AM »

stop playin yourself, tom...im what this place is made of, and the reason yall "hate" (lmao) me is because im blunt enough to say shit like that.

All I've read is that Grundy drove a country mile to meet NIK and beat him down, but decided to play hoops instead.  What the mutha fuck?

Basketball is a serious game man...just as good as a fight lol

I will say this...none of us were there. That shit coulda went down any which way and we would never know. Its NIKs word against Grundy's word and they are both probably lying lol

lets just look at the facts, then, and then we can fairly assess whos bitch:

-me and acgrundy came to an agreement that we'd meet up to play a game of ball for 500 bux
-acgrundy drove from the bay to LA to meet up at a park down my street
-he showed up claiming that he didnt wanna play for money and that he wanted to fight me, yet he didnt throw any punches or attempt to fuck me up in any way
-he then became extra paranoid and asked my girl if she was calling the cops when she was on the sideline talking to her friend on the phone LMAO
-he then came to the conclusion that he was down to play ball, but bitched out of playing me for the 500 bux he swore he'd play me for when we made the arrangement
-i beat him, he shakes my hand and expresses regrets for acting bitch-made and goes on his way

floydness witnessed it all...not that you're gunna take her word, but those are the facts, straight up...LOL

like i said...how would anyone know. You, Grundy, and possibly Floyd knows...and thats about it.  To be real though, I dont think anyone really gives a shit how it went down. The whole thread u guys had set up was all the entertainment we needed outta that situation. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 11:06:21 AM »
Some people here seem to live for arguing with and dissing him aswell ... this is only internet so I dont know why people make a huge deal of it ...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »
lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.