Author Topic: C-Murder To Be Sentenced To 10 Years  (Read 732 times)

JohnnyL

Re: C-Murder To Be Sentenced To 10 Years
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »
c-murder is a kind and gentle person hes innocent

lol...Thanks for posting this.  You just made my day.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 02:54:07 PM »
So this is his 2nd shooting case? I'm lost now...

That's what I was wondering.  If so, he's really got to stop killing people.  That's the bare minimum that society expects from him.

I wiki'd this shit. This was another incident that happened before the murder conviction. Its only gone to trial recently.

Who's that dude who runs out right after him in the video?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 03:51:14 PM »
People complain when rapper's don't keep it real. And now complain when they do. :-\

Either way, nigga is crazy. And way too trigger-happy.

JohnnyL

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »
People complain when rapper's don't keep it real. And now complain when they do. :-\

Personally, I don't complain when rappers don't keep it real.  I know what you're saying though, because some people do make statements like that.  But really, if "keeping it real" just means going out and killing or attempting to kill individuals, I would rather rappers keep it fake.  We're trying to have a society here, if people want to act like fucking barbarians, they can do it elsewhere.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »

Personally, I don't complain when rappers don't keep it real.  I know what you're saying though, because some people do make statements like that.  But really, if "keeping it real" just means going out and killing or attempting to kill individuals, I would rather rappers keep it fake.  We're trying to have a society here, if people want to act like fucking barbarians, they can do it elsewhere.

We would all kill each other anyways if we didn't have the Laws/Constitution/Whatever.  Fuck society

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 06:20:59 PM »
I heard a rumor a long time ago that c-murder slapped juvenile in the magno........... any1 know anything about that?

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »

We would all kill each other anyways if we didn't have the Laws/Constitution/Whatever.  Fuck society

Do you really see no society as a better option?  I know we all have our problems with the way things are, but does complete disorder really seem like the better option? 

Moe

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 08:41:43 PM »
lol, security ran like a bitch

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 08:46:02 PM »
thats usually what people without guns do when someone standing in a little room with them pulls out a pistol and starts shooting at them

Moe

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »
thats usually what people without guns do when someone standing in a little room with them pulls out a pistol and starts shooting at them
i guess his only qualification was that he fit in the shirt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »
LMFAO mannn.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 01:16:51 AM »
Stupid fuck should get life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 12:52:02 AM »
-Murder may finish his sentence within months under a plea deal in which he pleaded no contest on Wednesday (May 27) to two counts of attempted second-degree murder, according to The Times-Picayune.

The trial pertained to an August 2001 incident in which Corey “C-Murder” Miller shot at a Baton Rouge nightclub owner and a bouncer after they denied him entry for his refusal to be searched. Though the rapper’s deal in the case calls for a sentence of 10 years in prison, he will be given credit for his time served in jail and under house arrest for a separate murder case in Jefferson Parish.

The New Orleans rapper will stand trial for a second time on second-degree murder charges in the shooting death of 16 year-old Steve Thomas on Aug. 3, after the first one was ruled a mistrial. Miller faces the possibility of life in prison if convicted but if he reaches a plea deal, his sentence may run concurrently with his punishment in his Baton Rouge case.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 01:03:52 AM »
Man I gave him the benifit of the doubt the first case. But this is scary man...
People like him should get life without parole. I'm going to sell my only c-murder album now.

::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 02:17:22 AM »
Man I gave him the benifit of the doubt the first case. But this is scary man...
People like him should get life without parole. I'm going to sell my only c-murder album now.

So you listened to him rap about killing people and not giving a fuck and that was cool, but now that he actually goes out and does it you have a problem?

"make em bleed is the motto that I live by" - C Murder