2 (9.1%)
A man!
5 (22.7%)
Looks like a bear to me
1 (4.5%)
A mix between marilyn manson and macauly culkin
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: How Ugly is Dr.dre's wife ?  (Read 608 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:How Ugly is Dr.dre's wife ?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2002, 03:29:43 AM »
to me she is ugly
I don't get how Dre can be dumb enough to fuck this bitch he could have the best outthere

Yeah.sure lol,you'd fuck him right,get off the man nuts,thats his ugly wifes job.........................

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2002, 04:08:02 AM »
If we gonna talk about ugly wives lets talk about Ja rules and Busta Ryhmes lmao and I've met snoops wife she most def aint all that either but the whole high school sweetheart things counts so go figure !!!!!!!!!

eNgIeS

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2002, 04:53:08 AM »
Immature People...

He's With Her Because He Loves Her...And She Loves Him.

Oh Shit! Didnt Think of That?! What Does It Matter If She's Not The Hottest Woman On The Planet?! You Fall In Love, You Fall In Love. It Doesnt Matter How She Seems To Others.

Sure He Could Marry Someone Better/Famous, But Look Where The Diddy & J-Lo Relationship ended...In Failure...Like Many Superstar Relationships. Dre's Got A Family He Wants To Keep It That Way. If He's Happy Who Are We To Question That?

Exactly. Dre had Michel'le before, but as we all found out she was a hoe who fucked everyone in NWA & on Tha Row & now she married to Suge while Suge still gettin other peoples pussy

Michel'le bottom line was always an immature bitch, Dre grew up & realized he didnt want to be in such a immature relationship, he found a woman who might not be better looking but has the personality he likes & he is attracted to her

& besides she isnt that bad i've seen HELLA worse

Myrealname

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2002, 05:00:15 AM »
Only at the zoo!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2002, 06:12:22 AM »
this is a bullshit thread

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2002, 06:18:32 AM »
I don't think she's ugly at all, she's quite a pretty lady, actually.

I think y'all been watchin' way too much TV where the only women you see are filled with silicon 'n shit. Not every woman on earth looks like a supermodel. Shit, for some of y'all a woman ain't nuthin' but a piece of pussy.

Rud & syxx are right on point. Props to u.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2002, 06:47:11 AM »
Who are the stupid fucks who said with the amount of money Dre has he could have got a better bitch LMAO ,who the hell wants to be in a relationship with a gold diggin whore who is only with them for  they cash check yourself promptly ,it aint like dre cant do better look at all those bitches that trip over him for being Dre and for his money but thats not what a relatonship is about

N Dats Da Real

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2002, 08:26:20 AM »
i think that all the goofs screaming shes ugly and he could get better have never had a real relationship. 16 year olds shut your trap.

Dre got a real woman, not some slutty silicon bitch with no brain.

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2002, 08:31:20 AM »
i'm locking this thread. because itsss B S  ;D