Author Topic: R.I.P. Puppet LeBron... You will be missed  (Read 948 times)

OchoCinco

Re: R.I.P. Puppet LeBron... You will be missed
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 12:10:46 AM »
lmao @ the kobe's groupies  :D

It aint even like that, imagine if Kobe scored 1 point in the forth in an elimination game and his team got blown out and to top that out Kobe didnt even shake hands and acted like a baby and left the building. You know how much hate would be up in this bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 12:26:48 AM »

It aint even like that, imagine if Kobe scored 1 point in the forth in an elimination game and his team got blown out and to top that out Kobe didnt even shake hands and acted like a baby and left the building. You know how much hate would be up in this bitch.

so your jumping/hating on one of the best basketball players on the planet, who just got upsetted & stormed off the court pissed based off assumptions of what non-Laker/Kobe groupies would say?

wow. :laugh:

MAGIC in 5! 8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 12:31:13 AM »

so your jumping/hating on one of the best basketball players on the planet, who just got upsetted & stormed off the court pissed based off assumptions of what non-Laker/Kobe groupies would say?

MAGIC in 5! 8)

nah but im sayin thats a straight child ass move for the supposed best player and the dude that is loved by all.Go read my first post in here, i said he was a beast but actin like a little bitch has nothin to do with being good at basketball, it has to do with being a man and not a little girl.

Dont try n act like u know what ur talkin about man, cus u dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 12:35:54 AM »

MAGIC in 5! 8)

nah but im sayin thats a straight child ass move for the supposed best player and the dude that is loved by all.Go read my first post in here, i said he was a beast but actin like a little bitch has nothin to do with being good at basketball, it has to do with being a man and not a little girl.

Dont try n act like u know what ur talkin about man, cus u dont.

you just had a 60 win season, swept the first series with blowout games & just got smacked up & eliminated.

would you seriously be happy? your the golden boy of the NBA, suppose to do great things (which he has done w/o the ring) & you just got blown out.

i don't know if you play ball, but when i play games & it's an intense game, if i lose i'm usually pissed.

Dwight outshined LeBron & he was pissed, he'll have interviews about everything & he'll talk about how great the Magic played, just gotta give him time.

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 12:45:52 AM »
And i used the Kobe reference cus it made the most sense. I mean really any player does a bitch move like that im sure its gunna get talked about on here, with people like Lebron and Kobe it will defintetly be talked about more when they do shit like that. Dont tell me if Lebron had the same game that Kobe had last night and Kobe had the same game that Lebron had tonight then went and stormed off the court that there wouldnt be mother fucker all over her taking shit, comparing how much greater Lebrons performance to close the series and how shitty Kobes was to lose the series was. I mean damn its all about perspective and you 'lebron groupies' do the same shit us supposed 'kobe groupies' do but some how u act like its different. Look at the facts before you start making these assumptions, thats all im saying.

and i just seen that u posted that other shit when i went to post this.

You think shit like that doesnt happen all the time, Im sure he was angry/sad, who wouldn't be but its all about composure and acting like a grown up. These dudes are professional athletes that get paid millions of dollars and when ur a dude like Lebron who is undoubtedly one of the most hyped/superstar status player in the nba you think you would expect a little more outta him. You dont see this happen very often your the leader of your team and your supposed to act like it and act like a man. I didnt see Paul Peirce or Ray Allen stomp away after they lost, i didnt see Carmelo do it. Lebron took the easy way out plain and simple.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:49:50 AM by Ocho »

Elano

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »

like he never did something like this before.... ::)

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 12:58:04 AM »

he has and u think it wasn't talked about and hated on by people. Read what i wrote above this trying to explain this.

Elano

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 01:02:47 AM »

he has and u think it wasn't talked about and hated on by people is.
i haven't said that

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 01:30:49 AM »
It was too bad for Lebron that the rest of his team decided not to show up as soon as the playoffs started.

Talking about lame excuses..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 05:10:19 AM »
I feel Bron's pain, Now he know's what it feel's like when you do everything in the world possible
but the team still takes "L's". Post "Shaq" L.A. fans already went thru this...
Bron needs more people. NY will do him just that.

Exit Cle/Enter NY

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 06:28:47 AM »
It was too bad for Lebron that the rest of his team decided not to show up as soon as the playoffs started.

yeah, that's right up there with "we didn't have Bynum! :boohoo:". ;)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 06:31:08 AM »

8) We back! Where is your team?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 06:32:16 AM »

not out stealing big men for our wack bench. ;) (76ers btw)

HE CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT HELP! ;D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 06:34:09 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 06:43:44 AM »
And i used the Kobe reference cus it made the most sense. I mean really any player does a bitch move like that im sure its gunna get talked about on here, with people like Lebron and Kobe it will defintetly be talked about more when they do shit like that. Dont tell me if Lebron had the same game that Kobe had last night and Kobe had the same game that Lebron had tonight then went and stormed off the court that there wouldnt be mother fucker all over her taking shit, comparing how much greater Lebrons performance to close the series and how shitty Kobes was to lose the series was. I mean damn its all about perspective and you 'lebron groupies' do the same shit us supposed 'kobe groupies' do but some how u act like its different. Look at the facts before you start making these assumptions, thats all im saying.

and i just seen that u posted that other shit when i went to post this.

You think shit like that doesnt happen all the time, Im sure he was angry/sad, who wouldn't be but its all about composure and acting like a grown up. These dudes are professional athletes that get paid millions of dollars and when ur a dude like Lebron who is undoubtedly one of the most hyped/superstar status player in the nba you think you would expect a little more outta him. You dont see this happen very often your the leader of your team and your supposed to act like it and act like a man. I didnt see Paul Peirce or Ray Allen stomp away after they lost, i didnt see Carmelo do it. Lebron took the easy way out plain and simple.

oh please, you want to make a "Kobe reference" or throw him in LeBron's shoes?

if Kobe stomps off after the Magic beat him in 5 ;), you would be saying something similar & he got off the court because he was discusted with the fact he can't win without Shaq ;) & how us pro-LeBron fans  just want to see Kobe upset on the court & in interviews trying to make excuses.

because that's what it is, that's the only reason you know he didn't stick around; because your eye was on him when they lost just to see his reaction. you would have jizzed in your pants seeing him near tears upset over the fact he lost. where if Mo Williams or Big Z stormed off the court it wouldn't even make the news lmao.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 06:57:35 AM »

His team is actually anyone playing the Lakers, so as long as the Lakers don't win his all good. If the Lakers win, his depressed. It's an easy life.