Author Topic: R.I.P. Puppet LeBron... You will be missed  (Read 949 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: R.I.P. Puppet LeBron... You will be missed
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 07:28:52 AM »
It was too bad for Lebron that the rest of his team decided not to show up as soon as the playoffs started.

Talking about lame excuses..

yeah, that's right up there with "we didn't have Bynum! :boohoo:". ;)
8) We back! Where is your team?

His team is actually anyone playing the Lakers, so as long as the Lakers don't win his all good. If the Lakers win, his depressed. It's an easy life.

that's a lie lmao.

will i root for most teams over the Lakers? yeah, probably.

will you & just about any Lakers fan root against the Cavs? why am i even asking that? of course you do.

tell me you don't love the "easy life". ;) :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 09:13:06 AM »
It was too bad for Lebron that the rest of his team decided not to show up as soon as the playoffs started.

Talking about lame excuses..

yeah, that's right up there with "we didn't have Bynum! :boohoo:". ;)
8) We back! Where is your team?

His team is actually anyone playing the Lakers, so as long as the Lakers don't win his all good. If the Lakers win, his depressed. It's an easy life.

that's a lie lmao.

will i root for most teams over the Lakers? yeah, probably.

will you & just about any Lakers fan root against the Cavs? why am i even asking that? of course you do.

tell me you don't love the "easy life". ;) :laugh:

Actually, I'm an old school Lakers fan, I root against the Celtics, and the Jazz, and the Spurs and the Kings. Other than that, I can careless who wins, I would root for whoever I think is the best.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 09:26:53 AM »
howard is dope and so is james but damn
a dwight commercial of some sort would be dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »
And i used the Kobe reference cus it made the most sense. I mean really any player does a bitch move like that im sure its gunna get talked about on here, with people like Lebron and Kobe it will defintetly be talked about more when they do shit like that. Dont tell me if Lebron had the same game that Kobe had last night and Kobe had the same game that Lebron had tonight then went and stormed off the court that there wouldnt be mother fucker all over her taking shit, comparing how much greater Lebrons performance to close the series and how shitty Kobes was to lose the series was. I mean damn its all about perspective and you 'lebron groupies' do the same shit us supposed 'kobe groupies' do but some how u act like its different. Look at the facts before you start making these assumptions, thats all im saying.

and i just seen that u posted that other shit when i went to post this.

You think shit like that doesnt happen all the time, Im sure he was angry/sad, who wouldn't be but its all about composure and acting like a grown up. These dudes are professional athletes that get paid millions of dollars and when ur a dude like Lebron who is undoubtedly one of the most hyped/superstar status player in the nba you think you would expect a little more outta him. You dont see this happen very often your the leader of your team and your supposed to act like it and act like a man. I didnt see Paul Peirce or Ray Allen stomp away after they lost, i didnt see Carmelo do it. Lebron took the easy way out plain and simple.

oh please, you want to make a "Kobe reference" or throw him in LeBron's shoes?

if Kobe stomps off after the Magic beat him in 5 ;), you would be saying something similar & he got off the court because he was discusted with the fact he can't win without Shaq ;) & how us pro-LeBron fans  just want to see Kobe upset on the court & in interviews trying to make excuses.

because that's what it is, that's the only reason you know he didn't stick around; because your eye was on him when they lost just to see his reaction. you would have jizzed in your pants seeing him near tears upset over the fact he lost. where if Mo Williams or Big Z stormed off the court it wouldn't even make the news lmao.

Your arguements are childish, you would have jizzed i ur pants seein him in near tears haha, u clearly never read anything i wrote in early posts. Always tryin to take little shots at me rather than post some valid claims and actually respond to what i wrote in a sensible fashion. Im done responding to ur shit cus u have proved nothing other then that ur like 80% like all the others on here.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:51:36 AM by Ocho »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 10:37:07 AM »
And i used the Kobe reference cus it made the most sense. I mean really any player does a bitch move like that im sure its gunna get talked about on here, with people like Lebron and Kobe it will defintetly be talked about more when they do shit like that. Dont tell me if Lebron had the same game that Kobe had last night and Kobe had the same game that Lebron had tonight then went and stormed off the court that there wouldnt be mother fucker all over her taking shit, comparing how much greater Lebrons performance to close the series and how shitty Kobes was to lose the series was. I mean damn its all about perspective and you 'lebron groupies' do the same shit us supposed 'kobe groupies' do but some how u act like its different. Look at the facts before you start making these assumptions, thats all im saying.

You think shit like that doesnt happen all the time, Im sure he was angry/sad, who wouldn't be but its all about composure and acting like a grown up. These dudes are professional athletes that get paid millions of dollars and when ur a dude like Lebron who is undoubtedly one of the most hyped/superstar status player in the nba you think you would expect a little more outta him. You dont see this happen very often your the leader of your team and your supposed to act like it and act like a man. I didnt see Paul Peirce or Ray Allen stomp away after they lost, i didnt see Carmelo do it. Lebron took the easy way out plain and simple.

if Kobe stomps off after the Magic beat him in 5 ;), you would be saying something similar & he got off the court because he was discusted with the fact he can't win without Shaq ;) & how us pro-LeBron fans  just want to see Kobe upset on the court & in interviews trying to make excuses.

because that's what it is, that's the only reason you know he didn't stick around; because your eye was on him when they lost just to see his reaction. you would have jizzed in your pants seeing him near tears upset over the fact he lost. where if Mo Williams or Big Z stormed off the court it wouldn't even make the news lmao.

Your arguements are childish, you would have jizzed i ur pants seein him in near tears haha, u clearly never read anything i wrote in early posts. Always tryin to take little shots at me rather than post some valid claims and actually respond to what i wrote in a sensible fashion. Im done responding to ur shit cus u have proved nothing other then that ur like 80% like all the others on here.

you can call them childish, but there realistic even with a chilidish way of saying it.

do you know if West or Wallace stuck around to congradulate the Magic? i mean you already know the NBA had the camera at LeBron, but my point is, you wouldn't care if Ben Wallace stormed off & didn't give an interview, you just wanted to see LeBron upset with a pissed off look reaching for excuses.

you wanted to see it, you didn't so now your calling him out on not showing "sportsmanship".

you were going to call him a bitch either way, he left & didn't talk to the media, you think that's a bitch & if he gave an interview just talking about what was wrong & maybe using an excuse you would say he's a bitch.

but you can cover it up by saying my arguments are invalid because you know its the blatant truth, it's cool.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:49 AM »
i think it was round the 1:30 in the 4th and james n howard gave dab 2 each other
(they knew they were losin by that time so he did act "friendly" near the end, but usually the losers always walk off without talkin to the media especially when theyre on the road
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »
i think it was round the 1:30 in the 4th and james n howard gave dab 2 each other
(they knew they were losin by that time so he did act "friendly" near the end, but usually the losers always walk off without talkin to the media especially when theyre on the road

yeah, because LeBron has nothing against the Magic or any bad-blood thing.

it was because he just had a 60 win season & lost after whooping ass in the first round.

he almost did them a favor by leaving the court because i bet somebody would have tried to interview him & that woulda been on the air lmao.

point is, he didn't storm off because he was mad at the Magic, the officiating or anything like that, it was strictly because he was mad at himself (he scored 4 points in the 4th) & probably trying to get out of the media's eye for the night, he just didn't want to deal with it.

now Laker fans are all on his shit, LMAO.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2009, 11:06:33 AM »
nah i feel what you sayin
but still magic deserved to win after all the shit they had to go thru wit them damn refs
but ima james fan reagrdless
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »
nah i feel what you sayin
but still magic deserved to win after all the shit they had to go thru wit them damn refs
but ima james fan reagrdless

the Magic deserved to win because they played great.

the were just draining from the outside.

they can beat the Lakers (i think they will), but the Lakers will be able to defend Dwight better than the Cavs so it should be an interesting series.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2009, 11:11:58 AM »
howard is a beast on that board and i dont rely or believe in numbers/charts/polls that much but HES THE SHOTBLOCKA
Cube

thisoneguy360

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »
lmao @ the kobe's groupies  :D

It aint even like that, imagine if Kobe scored 1 point in the forth in an elimination game and his team got blown out and to top that out Kobe didnt even shake hands and acted like a baby and left the building. You know how much hate would be up in this bitch.

so your jumping/hating on one of the best basketball players on the planet, who just got upsetted & stormed off the court pissed based off assumptions of what non-Laker/Kobe groupies would say?

wow. :laugh:

MAGIC in 5! 8

I don't think any lower of Lebron for that cause he always does that shit. I just think its stupid to storm off the court and not give anyone props when your team is out there doing just that, not a good look.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »

you can call them childish, but there realistic even with a chilidish way of saying it.

do you know if West or Wallace stuck around to congradulate the Magic? i mean you already know the NBA had the camera at LeBron, but my point is, you wouldn't care if Ben Wallace stormed off & didn't give an interview, you just wanted to see LeBron upset with a pissed off look reaching for excuses.

you wanted to see it, you didn't so now your calling him out on not showing "sportsmanship".

you were going to call him a bitch either way, he left & didn't talk to the media, you think that's a bitch & if he gave an interview just talking about what was wrong & maybe using an excuse you would say he's a bitch.

but you can cover it up by saying my arguments are invalid because you know its the blatant truth, it's cool.

If that was Kobe, you'd talk shit. In '06, most Kobe haters said the same thing.

OchoCinco

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2009, 10:41:33 PM »

haha dont get ur obsession with Lebron get confused with me, And actually i do remember seein Delonte talkin to Reshard n Howard. And u still dont get it, Lebron is the the leader of that team, i dont think u'd see the likes of Duncan, Jordan etc do that shit. I mean i dont expect those role players that no one really cares go and show some respect but when your the main spokes person for your team i do think thats the right thing to do.  And if u dont think that was a bitch move u need to step off Lebron jock Cham

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2009, 12:05:48 AM »
I'm amazed at how far the Kobe fandom/haterism has gone at this board.

Here's the situation. LeBron didn't shake hands with the other team nor did he talk to the media afterwards. We don't know why, most are assuming its because he was angry.

Now saying "if that was Kobe then you Kobe haters woulda been pissed" or "if that was Kobe then you Kobe fans wouldn't mind" has absolutely nothing to do with what happened out there. This isn't about Kobe, and throwing Kobe in to defend your criticism/support of LeBron makes no sense because no matter what Kobe would have done in that situation, it would not have made what LeBron did any more acceptable/classless.

You guys lost track of what actually happened and are now arguing with each other based off who you are fans of.

OchoCinco

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2009, 12:27:00 AM »
I'm amazed at how far the Kobe fandom/haterism has gone at this board.

Here's the situation. LeBron didn't shake hands with the other team nor did he talk to the media afterwards. We don't know why, most are assuming its because he was angry.

Now saying "if that was Kobe then you Kobe haters woulda been pissed" or "if that was Kobe then you Kobe fans wouldn't mind" has absolutely nothing to do with what happened out there. This isn't about Kobe, and throwing Kobe in to defend your criticism/support of LeBron makes no sense because no matter what Kobe would have done in that situation, it would not have made what LeBron did any more acceptable/classless.

You guys lost track of what actually happened and are now arguing with each other based off who you are fans of.

We used that comparison to tell him to look it from a different perspective.