Author Topic: SATURDAY RAVE....  (Read 1918 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: SATURDAY RAVE....
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2009, 01:00:37 PM »
idk i was drunk when i said that lol

i havent had a zanny in a month now btw

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2009, 01:53:40 PM »
fuck x
glad if i wanna pop a pill all i will pop is an zanny and crash out

xtacy is something fun but nothing i wanna be doing all my life

yea..cause we all wanna do it all our lives.  ::)
You really think anyone wants to do it all their life? A lot of people get caught up in that shit no matter how macho or how tough they think they are.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2009, 08:50:15 AM »
fuck x

You really think anyone wants to do it all their life? A lot of people get caught up in that shit no matter how macho or how tough they think they are.

yea...just like people become alcoholics, or fatass fast food junkies...people with no self control. what's so hard to get?

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2009, 02:06:10 PM »
fuck x

yea...just like people become alcoholics, or fatass fast food junkies...people with no self control. what's so hard to get?
*Sigh*

Self-control and chemical/physical dependency are different.

I'm not here to educate you, so read up on your own time.......and Wikipedia doesn't count.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »
fuck x

*Sigh*

I'm not here to educate you, so read up on your own time.......and Wikipedia doesn't count.

LOL...keep sighing, young Sik...there is no physical dependency when it comes to ecstasy. any addiction is mental. in fact, alcohol is way more addicting. what are YOU on?

Sikotic™

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2009, 10:42:14 PM »
fuck x

*Sigh*

LOL...keep sighing, young Sik...there is no physical dependency when it comes to ecstasy. any addiction is mental. in fact, alcohol is way more addicting. what are YOU on?
*sigh*

NIK, NIK, NIK.......See, I know you're trying to change the subject since you have no basis on anything you're saying. I must of really struck a nerve with you since you're trying to make it "personal" as if you know my routine, but I'll play along with you. Since you're insinuating that I'm addicted to alcohol......I haven't had a drink of beer or hard liquor in weeks. I sound like a real addict, huh?

But let me ask you this: how long has it been since you've smoked anything, my friend? You're the one who seems like the addict. You get caught with baggies and scales in your ride. Anytime I've been pulled over, a cop has never found bottle caps or empty beer cans in my ride. You claim to run a cannabis club. You don't see me running a liquor store. If you really wanna go there and attempt to make it personal, weed is almost a necessity in your life compared to me having an occasional beer or two in the comfort of my own home.

Now, back to what we were originally talking about: the fact that you claim addiction is all mental and not at all physical shows how ignorant you are to the facts. Why do people die when going through withdrawals, NIK? If it's all mental like you say, does the person tell their bodies to shut down and go into shock? AND there are plenty of credible organizations that treat people with dependency to MDMA so I guess they're all scamming people, right? You may not be hooked to that shit, but it doesn't mean other people don't get in that situation. Let's not forget that genetics is also a very important factor in addiction you failed to even think about.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2009, 04:47:05 AM »
i am starting to like this thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2009, 02:39:55 PM »
fuck x

*Sigh*

*sigh*

NIK, NIK, NIK.......See, I know you're trying to change the subject since you have no basis on anything you're saying. I must of really struck a nerve with you since you're trying to make it "personal" as if you know my routine, but I'll play along with you. Since you're insinuating that I'm addicted to alcohol......I haven't had a drink of beer or hard liquor in weeks. I sound like a real addict, huh?

But let me ask you this: how long has it been since you've smoked anything, my friend? You're the one who seems like the addict. You get caught with baggies and scales in your ride. Anytime I've been pulled over, a cop has never found bottle caps or empty beer cans in my ride. You claim to run a cannabis club. You don't see me running a liquor store. If you really wanna go there and attempt to make it personal, weed is almost a necessity in your life compared to me having an occasional beer or two in the comfort of my own home.

Now, back to what we were originally talking about: the fact that you claim addiction is all mental and not at all physical shows how ignorant you are to the facts. Why do people die when going through withdrawals, NIK? If it's all mental like you say, does the person tell their bodies to shut down and go into shock? AND there are plenty of credible organizations that treat people with dependency to MDMA so I guess they're all scamming people, right? You may not be hooked to that shit, but it doesn't mean other people don't get in that situation. Let's not forget that genetics is also a very important factor in addiction you failed to even think about.

first of all, i never said you were an alcoholic, so quit getting all touchy about this shit. LOL. i was simply proving a point through an analogy, and that point is basically that you're ignorant about MDMA...people die when going through withdrawls? LMFAO where do u get this shit from, man? MDMA is not a drug like that. "credible organizations" treat addictions for everything, including sex...come on, SIK...you're really comin' off as ignorant for someone who says he's a doctor, bro...

as for all the personal shit you just threw at me because you got all sensitive on me...yes...i do smoke weed and i love to stay faded. and yes, 5 years ago i got caught with weed, baggies, and a scale in my whip. how that proves its a "necessity" in m life, i dunno...but weed is accepted in my community and we don't look down upon people who smoke it. will i die without it? no. will i enjoy life less? probably. but you wouldn't understand about that, especially considering you've never smoked weed in your life. you should try talking less about shit you don't know much on...especially when you're talkin to someone who knows a lot about that subject...PeACe

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2009, 05:11:47 PM »
I AM LEARNING MORE THAN OFF WIKIPEDIA ON HERE 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2009, 11:41:20 PM »
fuck x

*Sigh*

*sigh*

first of all, i never said you were an alcoholic, so quit getting all touchy about this shit. LOL. i was simply proving a point through an analogy, and that point is basically that you're ignorant about MDMA...people die when going through withdrawls? LMFAO where do u get this shit from, man? MDMA is not a drug like that. "credible organizations" treat addictions for everything, including sex...come on, SIK...you're really comin' off as ignorant for someone who says he's a doctor, bro...

as for all the personal shit you just threw at me because you got all sensitive on me...yes...i do smoke weed and i love to stay faded. and yes, 5 years ago i got caught with weed, baggies, and a scale in my whip. how that proves its a "necessity" in m life, i dunno...but weed is accepted in my community and we don't look down upon people who smoke it. will i die without it? no. will i enjoy life less? probably. but you wouldn't understand about that, especially considering you've never smoked weed in your life. you should try talking less about shit you don't know much on...especially when you're talkin to someone who knows a lot about that subject...PeACe

Please show where I specifically stated MDMA withdrawals can lead to death, NIK. You broadly stated addiction is all mental, and I pointed out a well-known fact that addiction is not mental. No where did I say anything about MDMA was in that category. Read it again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2009, 12:36:14 AM »
that was the best comeback sik haha props

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2009, 08:05:24 AM »
fuck x

*Sigh*

*sigh*

Please show where I specifically stated MDMA withdrawals can lead to death, NIK. You broadly stated addiction is all mental, and I pointed out a well-known fact that addiction is not mental. No where did I say anything about MDMA was in that category. Read it again.

VVVV LOL...if you weren't talkin about MDMA, wtf were you talkin about VVVV

Why do people die when going through withdrawals, NIK?

of course there are drugs that are physically addicting...MDMA is not one of them. that point was null and void.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:08 AM »
LOL...some of you muthafuckaz are more brainwashed than the anti-pot activists back in the 1930's were. seriously...of course takin 5-10 pills a week is not good, but occasional mdma usage does not harm your body any more than drinking liquor like a good portion of America drinks. there are tons of over-the-counter pills out there that do more harm. in fact, liquor is a way more abused substance than ecstasy and more people die from alcohol than from thizz...drugs like meth, crack, heroin, etc, i agree, that shit can fuck you up big time...but the peeps classifying thizzin with those obviously don't know shit about shit...learn the difference between use and abuse...too much misinformation out there and a lot of people are quick to buy into that bullshit...PeACe

Word.. you droppin knowledge on them dogg... I think people should really research what they are talking about before they pass along these urban legends about "this one dude I know" or "I heard of this one dude".   Because that "one dude" was probably doing that shit multiple times a week and at higher doses
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2009, 06:06:33 PM »

VVVV LOL...if you weren't talkin about MDMA, wtf were you talkin about VVVV

Why do people die when going through withdrawals, NIK?

of course there are drugs that are physically addicting...MDMA is not one of them. that point was null and void.
I thought you said all drugs were mental addiction so I was saying some drugs are more than that. I didn't mean MDMA. Just a misunderstanding, nigga.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2009, 06:39:46 PM »
I finally thizzed for the first time a few days ago and lets just say I'm never making fun of these niggas who are just trying to make their minds feel good because all they feel in the hood is paranoia, anger, stress and sadness. It's all they know, with the influence around them it makes it even harder to say no a simple pill that can make your night worth something by ridin through the town watchin sideshows go on or seeing the nights of the city. Aint shit to do out here, Ecstacy and other drugs is the gateway out of the mentality a hood nigga grows while living out here.