Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle Going Be Next THING OUT THE WEST  (Read 566 times)

Elano

Re: Nipsey Hussle Going Be Next THING OUT THE WEST
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 06:00:44 AM »
Nipsey Hussle has a lotta potential but I doubt he will ever drop a solo record... New West artists are stucked into mixtapes game

Actually his debut album will be released this summer  ::)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 06:32:01 AM »
Nipsey Hussle has a lotta potential but I doubt he will ever drop a solo record... New West artists are stucked into mixtapes game

And you really believe that.  :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 06:37:07 AM »

And you really believe that.  :laugh:

why not ?  :P

Paul

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 09:38:28 AM »
A message to all members of SLAUSONBOY.COM Some more bonafide audio crack off of that BULLETS AINT GOT NO NAME: VOLUME 3. Its a full clip of BANGERS headed your way this summer. SOUTH CENTRAL STATE OF MIND headed your way December 22, just in time for your stocking stuffers!! BRAND HUSSLE is the MOVEMENT, its gonna be a HOT WINTER

So its gettin released on December 22nd
funkyfreshintheflesh

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 11:23:51 AM »
to be honest....I don't c what the big deal is with this cat.....hes cool, got a couple hot joints....but i dont kno if hes special enough to actually blow up

Elano

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 11:27:03 AM »
to be honest....I don't c what the big deal is with this cat.....hes cool, got a couple hot joints....but i dont kno if hes special enough to actually blow up

in over 10 years crooked i has never released an official album  :loser:

Paul

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

How you feel bout Nipseys new release date?
funkyfreshintheflesh

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »

whats ur point....how does that have anything to do with my quote?? Crooked I is dope and the fact that he hasnt released anythin is outrageous to me, as a fan, so if that can happen in this industry, someone as dope as Crooked not bein able to come out with somethin....then I really see no hope for someone like Nipsey, who aint even close to the same calibar as Crooked......

westside159

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 01:24:04 AM »
Yeah he is the only new westcoast MC im feelin right now , i like his style !!  Dope he is the next to blow up  8)

westside159

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 01:25:38 AM »
Clyde Carson>>>Nipsey Hussle

clyde carson ?  man get outta here Nipsey Hussle is the man right now , just seen him on 106 & Park and shit , we need some light shined on the westcoast again ...   

Play Dirty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 05:44:00 AM »
Nipsey's tight! I won't be surprised. He just seems focused and about his biz. We were playing him in my hood recently, that's way down in South Africa. Smoking!

As for Crooked I, all of you guys seem to forget that he went to Death Row, and was there when they were dissing Dre, Snoop, Eminem and sabotaging Last Meal (Dead Man Walking), Chronic 2001 (remember it was meant to be Chronic 2000) and he was a part of that! It's unfortunate, but it's true. Look at Danny Boy, he said he's still associated with Suge so he's struggling to find people who want to work with him. That was a risk he took and these are the results. But then again, a lot of black balled artists (mostly 2pac's friends??) still eat somehowe. Crook will be allrite, but he is a unique situation!