Author Topic: Jump on THE MOSAV Betting Train  (Read 1067 times)

"THE" MoSav

Jump on THE MOSAV Betting Train
« on: June 01, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
racked up over 350 in the last 2 days betting on baseball Picked 12 of 13 winners. Only lost the Royals with Greinke on the mound..Fluke Loss. www.sportsinteraction.com
Only takes 20 bucks to start. My boy put 50 in last week and just cashed out 700.00 3 days ago thanks to my adivce..I cashed out 400.00 last week. THATS RENT BABY!!! im gonna be postin my daily picks, In this economy we gotta find a way to make extra doe! And the Finals and NHL Finals are here easy MONEY!!! I took Orlando and over 191 in game 6 and won 100 bucks..I left 100.00 after i cashed out last week and im back up ta 550.00. I study everything for at least 30 mins before i make each pick..

TADAYS PICKS

DODGERS over Dbacks
YANKS OVER INDIANS
REDS +1.5 vs Cardinals

and if ur feeling lucky

Phillies over SD
Mariners over Baltimore

The Best of 3 Worlds

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jump on THE MOSAV Betting Train
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »
If you want to make more money, get off Sports Interaction and go to Matchbook.com, it's simply has better lines.  I have money on Pinnacle too but every time I'm ready for a bet I check and Matchbook has the best line. 

I was gonna tail you today just for the hell it but those three first picks are all -160 or more.  I'm not big on betting heavy favourites in baseball.  I might give your last two picks a shot. 

This is the first year I've taken sportsbetting somewhat seriously.  I'm 34-45 so far and up a whopping .92 units.  Obviously I bet mostly + money games. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 02:38:02 PM by Knuckles »

Rick McCrank

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »
this is right up my alley (no homo)

so what should I do.... Sports Interaction or Matchbook?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 03:01:13 PM »
this is right up my alley (no homo)

so what should I do.... Sports Interaction or Matchbook?

I don't know what deposit options suit you but the lines are better on Matchbook almost every time.

Current Lines:
ARI @ LAD:

SI: LAD -175 ARI +155
MB: LAD -158 ARI +156
Pinny: LAD -161 ARI +153

NYY @ CLE

SI: NYY -190 CLE +170
MB: NYY -164 CLE +163
Pinny: NYY -165 CLE +157

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »
If you want to make more money, get off Sports Interaction and go to Matchbook.com, it's simply has better lines.  I have money on Pinnacle too but every time I'm ready for a bet I check and Matchbook has the best line. 

I was gonna tail you today just for the hell it but those three first picks are all -160 or more.  I'm not big on betting heavy favourites in baseball.  I might give your last two picks a shot. 

This is the first year I've taken sportsbetting somewhat seriously.  I'm 34-45 so far and up a whopping .92 units.  Obviously I bet mostly + money games. 

i use bodog. i didnt know bout matchbook. if its better like u say, ill switch over when i cash out. I just have alot of money in my acct to switch right now..SO FAR YANKS UP 5-1 and REDS UP 3-2!!! THe other games start later

i took Yanks, Phils, And Mariners all to win and Reds +1.5. I bet i bet 20 for a 216.00 payout. i take favorites and put 3 or 4 together i seem to have the best luck that way. rather then trying to get more money by taking underdogs. Pitching matchups are obviosuly a huge factor..We need to all put our heads together and win that DOE!!! Ask Spice, i own this betting shit  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 07:27:52 PM »
Good shit MoSav. I always though about betting on games because I'm so good at predicted winners in the NFL. I've never applied that to actual lines and spreads, though.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 03:13:12 AM »
i use bodog. i didnt know bout matchbook. if its better like u say, ill switch over when i cash out. I just have alot of money in my acct to switch right now..SO FAR YANKS UP 5-1 and REDS UP 3-2!!! THe other games start later

i took Yanks, Phils, And Mariners all to win and Reds +1.5. I bet i bet 20 for a 216.00 payout. i take favorites and put 3 or 4 together i seem to have the best luck that way. rather then trying to get more money by taking underdogs. Pitching matchups are obviosuly a huge factor..We need to all put our heads together and win that DOE!!! Ask Spice, i own this betting shit  ;D

Looks like the M's screwed you, couldn't hit a thing, only 2 hits.  Dodgers ended up losing too.
I went 0 for 2 last night and am now slightly in the red for the year.

Some good message websites for betting and messages boards with them:
http://www.covers.com/
http://forum.sbrforum.com/

Want to know the weather?  Need to know if you're betting Over/Unders:
http://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/weather.pl

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 09:44:39 AM »

Looks like the M's screwed you, couldn't hit a thing, only 2 hits.  Dodgers ended up losing too.
I went 0 for 2 last night and am now slightly in the red for the year.

Some good message websites for betting and messages boards with them:
http://www.covers.com/
http://forum.sbrforum.com/

Want to know the weather?  Need to know if you're betting Over/Unders:
http://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/weather.pl

YA THEY DID!!! FUCK!!! DAMN M'S!!! Oh well i got the first three i got greedy, the M's were the only one  i doubted...

my picks taday

Giants (lincecum) over NATS
Mets (Santana) over PittsBurgh
Twins (slowey) over CLE

bonus picks

CHISOX (colon) Over a's
tor (Halladay) over LAA

I took Toronto, Giants and Mets in a trpl
Also Twins and Chi Sox in a dbl...I got 4 of 6 right yesterday...LETS KEEP IT ROLLING!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 10:24:39 AM »
I'm looking into that MIN/CLE game.  MIN sure does look like the sure bet but I don't know if I like that -163 price.  Right now I'm leaning towards playing the MIN team total OVER 5 at -108. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »
I'm looking into that MIN/CLE game.  MIN sure does look like the sure bet but I don't know if I like that -163 price.  Right now I'm leaning towards playing the MIN team total OVER 5 at -108. 

take the Giants with Lincecum against a 13-36 Nats team, not to mention the Giants have beat the Nats 10 of the last 11. And Min is a great bet Slowey has 7 wins and Minn has won 8 0f 10 at home. That would be a nice dbl parlay 50 would payout over 120.00

The Best of 3 Worlds

Rick McCrank

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 04:07:37 PM »
MoSav

when betting on baseball, you just pick who wins right?

no rules apply

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »
take the Giants with Lincecum against a 13-36 Nats team, not to mention the Giants have beat the Nats 10 of the last 11. And Min is a great bet Slowey has 7 wins and Minn has won 8 0f 10 at home. That would be a nice dbl parlay 50 would payout over 120.00

The Nats actually have a decent offence and the Giants really don't so I'd probably throw the Mets in there instead. It's around the same price last time I looked it at.

I didn't put too much time into the research today so I have a small card on the day:

Team Total: Twins OVER 5 @ -108
Team Total: Phillies OVER 3 @ -115

1 unit each bet

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »
Forgot to mention, if you are mostly betting parlays, Matchbook isn't the place for you.  It's a betting exchange so they don't do parlays. 
I'd recommend 5Dimes or Pinnacle instead for better lines.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 08:16:40 PM »
I read some reviews of Sports Interaction and a lot of them were negative  :P

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »
Good topic MoSav. I don't bet on sports too often, although I do bet pretty often for the big games, play-offs, and sporting events that were a long time in the making (such as MMA and boxing fights).

If your picks stay that accurate on a consistent basis though, then shit, maybe I should get on it lol. It's a dope thing what you doing for fellow dubcc members.