Author Topic: Jump on THE MOSAV Betting Train  (Read 1071 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Jump on THE MOSAV Betting Train
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »
god damn cubs lol

im gonna atryout the grand salami of over 136
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »
I need to get involved asap

DIP DIP SET SET

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »
god damn cubs lol

im gonna atryout the grand salami of over 136

I haven't played that before but I would imagine it would be a fun bet, you're involved in every game and looking for runs. 

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2009, 08:17:39 PM »
Is that grand salami bet a wash if one of the games is postponed?  I would assume so, that sucks.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2009, 08:43:44 PM »
Is that grand salami bet a wash if one of the games is postponed?  I would assume so, that sucks.

It's a push :S. It seems like when i post on dubcc my picks..they dont pan out lol

Tomorrow.
Det -1.5 and over

Looks like a GREAT day for you

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2009, 03:01:00 AM »
It's a push :S. It seems like when i post on dubcc my picks..they dont pan out lol

Tomorrow.
Det -1.5 and over

When I went to sleep that OAK/LAD game looked horrible 0-0 in the 4th, thought I was done, nice surprise this morning.
Yeah, FANTASTIC day, don't think I'll have a day like that again. I did have one more bet after the six I posted, the first half UNDER in the DET/STL game for a half unit and Verlander got rocked.  But everything else went great.

No picks for me today, have to work and can't do any research while I'm there.  Tigers bet doesn't look bad, Wellemeyer hasn't exactly been Cy Young.  However, that bet might be a wash too, check out the weather: http://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/weather.pl 

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2009, 05:31:02 PM »
I'm on the Royals and Rockies tonight, and also on Washington who is currently up 3-0. The price was too good at +180, with the way Lannan has pitched for them against Wang for the Yankees. I'm still worried about the Nationals' bullpen, so I don't feel too safe yet.
I got a bird's eye view

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2009, 06:01:19 PM »

Tomorrow.
Det -1.5 and over

When I went to sleep that OAK/LAD game looked horrible 0-0 in the 4th, thought I was done, nice surprise this morning.
Yeah, FANTASTIC day, don't think I'll have a day like that again. I did have one more bet after the six I posted, the first half UNDER in the DET/STL game for a half unit and Verlander got rocked.  But everything else went great.

No picks for me today, have to work and can't do any research while I'm there.  Tigers bet doesn't look bad, Wellemeyer hasn't exactly been Cy Young.  However, that bet might be a wash too, check out the weather: http://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/weather.pl 

Yea :S. Im watching the game as we speak. The Tigers just hit a homerun. 1-1. I wont be surprised if it ends 4-1 for the Cardinals and I lose both bets :D.

Btw, i suggest that no one follow my bets, because i bet a different amount of units on each game depending on how confident i am on it. I don't flat bet. Plus i've never had a record of above .500 because i bet a lot of underdogs, but i do well enough to keep betting ;)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2009, 07:32:48 AM »
Yesterday's card:

White Sox at Cubs - UNDER 8.5
Pirates at Twins - PIT +150
Marlins at Red Sox - OVER 9.5
Rays at Rockies - OVER 9
Astros at Rangers - UNDER 10.5
Mets at Orioles - NYM -1.5 +171
Astros at Rangers - HOU +156

Finished 2-4 for -1.26 Units.  I really should have picked the 1st half UNDER in that CHW/CHC game, messed that up.  It would have been nice if the Mets held on to that 2 run lead, would have been a much nicer day. 

From a early look at the lines, I think there are quite a few dogs I like.  I'll post my plays for day when I figure them out.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2009, 09:55:30 AM »
The early game:

Indians at Cubs - CLE +101  (1st half)

I was looking at all the options for this one, the team totals, O/U and O/U 1st half, but I like that play the most.  Lee has been great as of late and is having a nice year, the Cubs shouldn't be a big challenge.  Decided against the O/U options because the Tribe can actually hit and rank number #1 in the major in runs and OPS on the road.  The wind is blowing out too.   
I took the first 5 and not the game because the Indians bullpen is horrible and might blow it. 

However...all this might be for nothing, the weather doesn't look good in Chicago.   >:(

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »
Yesterday's card:

White Sox at Cubs - UNDER 8.5
Pirates at Twins - PIT +150
Marlins at Red Sox - OVER 9.5
Rays at Rockies - OVER 9
Astros at Rangers - UNDER 10.5
Mets at Orioles - NYM -1.5 +171
Astros at Rangers - HOU +156

Finished 2-4 for -1.26 Units.  I really should have picked the 1st half UNDER in that CHW/CHC game, messed that up.  It would have been nice if the Mets held on to that 2 run lead, would have been a much nicer day. 

From a early look at the lines, I think there are quite a few dogs I like.  I'll post my plays for day when I figure them out.

yikes. well both my bets on here lost.

NYM UNDER
FLA UNDER (this is suppossed to go over but fuck it

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2009, 03:53:06 PM »
The early game:

Indians at Cubs - CLE +101  (1st half)

I was looking at all the options for this one, the team totals, O/U and O/U 1st half, but I like that play the most.  Lee has been great as of late and is having a nice year, the Cubs shouldn't be a big challenge.  Decided against the O/U options because the Tribe can actually hit and rank number #1 in the major in runs and OPS on the road.  The wind is blowing out too.   
I took the first 5 and not the game because the Indians bullpen is horrible and might blow it.

haha, Cleveland's bullpen is horrific. 
This bet was a piece of cake.  Game wasn't even close in the first half.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »
Blue Jays at Nationals - TOR -1.5 +168
Astros at Twins - HOU +142
White Sox at Reds - OVER 4.5 (CHW)
Brewers at Tigers - OVER 10

I'm 0 for 7 betting on the Jays this year but I really like this game, even decided to get gamble and take the alternate run line.  Galarraga has been a gas can lately and Looper hasn't been much better, hoping for a lot of runs in that game.  I'll take Oswalt on the hill at +142 any day.  And I hate the White Sox but I like them in this game for some reason, thought about taking the game but decided to go with the team total, Arroyo is shit, I expect him to throw BP.

NYM UNDER
FLA UNDER (this is suppossed to go over but fuck it

Good luck on the plays.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »
^^^yikes 1-1 top of the 10th...the blue jays can't beat the shitty teams. hopefully they pull it out.

Good luck on the houston pick too..its not over yet.

both the picks i posted on dubcc hit...so the dubcc curse is over lol

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »
^^^yikes 1-1 top of the 10th...the blue jays can't beat the shitty teams. hopefully they pull it out.

Good luck on the houston pick too..its not over yet.

both the picks i posted on dubcc hit...so the dubcc curse is over lol

Nice picks!

I went 0 for 3 on the nights games.  >:(  The Jays get 1 run in 11 innings against horrible Nationals piching.  So bad.  I'm 0 for 8 betting in Jays games now.  Doesn't matter if it's totals, ML, O/U, anything...can't hit it. 

But I got royally fucked in the MIL/DET game.  It went over EASY, by the 4th, one in the win column, right?  Not so fast, here comes the rain and the game doesn't go 9 and the bet is a wash.  Soooo bullshit, it's not like the UNDER can come back, the goddam bet was decided.   :stupid:   
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 06:59:04 PM by Knuckles »