Author Topic: penis wipes  (Read 308 times)

Matty

penis wipes
« on: June 01, 2009, 06:14:16 PM »
was talking to a friend earlier who had this idea for a new product called 'penis wipes' which supposedly would come in flavours and are meant to refresh your penis and mildly flavour it prior to oral sex. kinda funny i thought, but more bizarre is how and why he came up for it.

he was supposedly jerking off furiously and his skin was starting to flake, so grabbed a refresher wipe and that cooled everything down and refreshed it.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: penis wipes
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »
They could come in chips (fries) flavour which in some cases would result in a fish and chips combo.

edit: Come (pun intended) to think of it salt could be thrown (or most likely squirted) into the mix. That just leaves vinegar, hmmm...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 06:20:16 PM by No Compute »

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:17:24 PM »
was talking to a friend earlier who had this idea for a new product called 'penis wipes' which supposedly would come in flavours and are meant to refresh your penis and mildly flavour it prior to oral sex. kinda funny i thought, but more bizarre is how and why he came up for it.

he was supposedly jerking off furiously and his skin was starting to flake, so grabbed a refresher wipe and that cooled everything down and refreshed it.
haha LMAO sounds like a skit from the Chappelle Show or something haha

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »
They could come in chips (fries) flavour which in some cases would result in a fish and chips combo.
haha that was funny too  ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 06:18:33 PM »
They have those flavored gels you can rub on your cock or her pussy before oral but I've never heard of wipes, that sounds pretty saucy.

Matty

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »
next time i have a kfc i am going to keep the lil' sachet with the wipe in it for a future jerk-off, see how that shit feels when things get heated.

and yeah there are those gels but isn't that more lubricant? do they evaporate entirely like the alcohol based stuff they make wipes out of?

i also got into an interesting argument about 'pre-cum' and 'cum' with some people the other night, but that's another story :I

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 06:25:26 PM »
next time i have a kfc i am going to keep the lil' sachet with the wipe in it for a future jerk-off, see how that shit feels when things get heated.

and yeah there are those gels but isn't that more lubricant? do they evaporate entirely like the alcohol based stuff they make wipes out of?

i also got into an interesting argument about 'pre-cum' and 'cum' with some people the other night, but that's another story :I
the gels ive tried werent really lubricators they were sticky and more flavoured than anything...but I wouldnt use them as a lube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »

you were arguing about cum?

lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »
Someone get the patent before I do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matty

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »
well the argument was along the lines of whether making some wet patches on your boxers counts as 'cumming in your pants'. my argument was that it's not full ejaculation then it obviously isn't, could easily just be 'pre-cum' or whatever the biological term for that is...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37:34 PM »
So you and your friends talk about how you "furiously jerk off"...you must hang out with a lot of really cool and interesting people.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 06:38:21 PM »
well the argument was along the lines of whether making some wet patches on your boxers counts as 'cumming in your pants'. my argument was that it's not full ejaculation then it obviously isn't, could easily just be 'pre-cum' or whatever the biological term for that is...

yeah..i didnt really wanna know.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »
fat bitches already give good head, think what these will do!

Matty

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »
lol, all kinds of things come out when your drunk...

and to assume the people i know are uncool because they speak on these things, who gives a crap, is this a conservative forum? don't people jerk-off between girlfriends, or even when they getting some pussy anyway. lighten up!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »
Not a conservative forum, but im pretty sure its not a "Homosexuals welcome come here to talk about dicks and masturbation" forum either. So you fucking lighten up buddy, i didn't come here to read about your gay friends "sweet" invention ideas. Oh, and no. I'm not assuming you guys are uncool, i bet you're both the coolest kids in middle school. Good luck champ.