Author Topic: I will be honest and say that Lebron really did disappoint me  (Read 550 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I will be honest and say that Lebron really did disappoint me
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 11:36:25 AM »
are you ready to take back your ridiculous ass "LeBron>Kobe" claims? LOL

how does LeBron disappointing him as a person take away from his skill? ??? :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »
Too much pressure on this guy.

pressure? dudes a bitch...how does pressure stop you from congratulating your opponent after a loss? LOL. you see how Melo and Kobe congratulated eachother after the game?

that is called sportsmanlike conduct...LeBron has NONE.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »
lebron hataz look stupid as fucc cryin about not shakin hands when kobe the rapist did the same shit twice and didnt shake bostons hands or the suns after each team sent his ass home

that nicca ja adande talks about it in some new video

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 08:41:39 PM »
lebron hataz look stupid as fucc cryin about not shakin hands when kobe the rapist did the same shit twice and didnt shake bostons hands or the suns after each team sent his ass home

that nicca ja adande talks about it in some new video

I don't remember the Suns but if you watched the finals last year you'd see Kobe shaking the Celtics hands LOL
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 08:45:06 PM by 360 »

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »
you niccas is some funny ones. yall talkin shiet about lebron leavin without shakin hands after a playoff loss and bring kobe up like he aint do the same shiet.

whats the difference besides yall sucin kobes dic?

at the 4 27 marc you see kobe runnin away no handshakes after gettin his ass whooped in a game 7 by like 30 points. i guess he a bitch cuz he aint congratulate his ass kiccers?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1r7LUySCPq4&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1r7LUySCPq4&amp;hl</a>

just face it you fuccers are biased

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 10:22:51 PM »
you niccas is some funny ones. yall talkin shiet about lebron leavin without shakin hands after a playoff loss and bring kobe up like he aint do the same shiet.

at the 4 27 marc you see kobe runnin away no handshakes after gettin his ass whooped in a game 7 by like 30 points. i guess he a bitch cuz he aint congratulate his ass kiccers?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1r7LUySCPq4&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1r7LUySCPq4&amp;hl</a>

nah we already established this in another thread, mdogg i think brang it up and sayd how he got shit for it back in the day for it.

i dont care if its kobe or lebron did it, its still a bitch ass move by the both of them.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 10:29:51 PM by Ocho »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 11:40:05 PM »

nah we already established this in another thread, mdogg i think brang it up and sayd how he got shit for it back in the day for it.

i dont care if its kobe or lebron did it, its still a bitch ass move by the both of them.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=219947.msg2221138#msg2221138

there, I said it, I'm a Laker fan and I said it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 08:40:58 PM »
comparing what LeBron did in the ECF to how the Lakers were disrespected by the Suns that whole series is laughable.. the Suns were straight bitches and were our arch nemesis.. this was the same series that Raja Bell clotheslined Kobe and pulled him down to the ground. the same series where Kwame had to put Diaw in check. where Kobe got his head split open. the Suns and Lakers were true enemies in this time period. those punks were even talkin shit after the game was already decided...LeBron did it cuz he's a bitch and he got emotional. he couldn't even talk to the press. blue crip=LADODGER...same dude who used to post here only to talk shit about Kobe and the Lakers. LOL

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 12:32:30 AM »
Suns and Lakers beef< Suns and Spurs beef

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »
damn what lebron did still....damn i jus havent been able to sleep cuz of that wack and childish shit he did by not talkin to howard or anyone after the game....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »
lol@ Kobe fans...i feel so sorry for you guys. The jealousy is really getting ridiculous.  Maybe you guys can make up a fake story about how LeBron ran over your dog and laughed at you, then leak it to the media.  Or better yet, come forward and say that LeBron raped you...that way he'll be a rapist and an asshole like Kobe, and people wont respect or like him either!  The possibilities are endless..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 06:14:42 PM »
haha daygo on a sidenote (whos your team?)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009, 06:19:41 PM »

Spurs
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »
oh aite
but come on now youve already had enuff time in the spotlight and you jus won your tittle-not too long ago
let the lakers get theirs witout "tharealshaq" haha

Spurs
Cube

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2009, 06:33:06 PM »
oh aite
but come on now youve already had enuff time in the spotlight and you jus won your tittle-not too long ago
let the lakers get theirs witout "tharealshaq" haha

Spurs

lol The Lakers are good...and obviously right now, its more then likely theyll win this series.  I just think the Kobe dickriders on here are one of the worst examples of sports fans Ive ever seen lol. I mean, for adults anyways. If youre a 13 yr old kid and you act the way they do...i wouldnt even say shit.  But they are embarrasing lol.  Props to the real Laker fans on the board tho.