Author Topic: I will be honest and say that Lebron really did disappoint me  (Read 548 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I will be honest and say that Lebron really did disappoint me
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 06:48:25 PM »
i mean i guess they are die-hard fans-i dont know
ima laker fan but howard has been playin great IMO
im cool wit either of them winnin

howard-winnin gettin back at james and all the haters sayin he couldnt do it
kobe-winnin without therealshaq
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 06:58:35 PM »
i mean i guess they are die-hard fans-i dont know
ima laker fan but howard has been playin great IMO
im cool wit either of them winnin

howard-winnin gettin back at james and all the haters sayin he couldnt do it
kobe-winnin without therealshaq

naw, there is a difference between fans and cheerleaders. Im a die hard Spurs fan, and an even more die hard Raiders fan.  But a real fan sees their team for what they are, and doesnt play make-believe. Cheerleaders think their team is number 1 no matter what lol  At least 80% of the Laker "fans" on here, are really cheerleaders. The real Laker fans wont get offended because they know Im not talkin about them.  The Kobe faggots, will more then likely be bothers. But its ok, theyre only bothered because they know the truth...and their posts prove it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »
it what is what it is
im not gon intersect wit the war thats already out there
thats waz up on you bein a raider fan
wrong thread but you got garcia so lets see what him n jamarcus can bring this year
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »
Daygo is just mad because he's team isn't contending anymore...the more they suck, the more bitter he gets. LOL.

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 09:13:28 PM »
Daygo is just mad because he's team isn't contending anymore...the more they suck, the more bitter he gets. LOL.

I have nothing to be bitter about. Since Duncan came into the league, you guys are still trying to catch us.  And its funny, that when i make a comment about cheerleaders and Kobe fags...who steps in here to comment? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 08:17:27 AM »

I have nothing to be bitter about. Since Duncan came into the league, you guys are still trying to catch us.  And its funny, that when i make a comment about cheerleaders and Kobe fags...who steps in here to comment? lol

you're obviously bitter, you aint gotta lie to kick it, son.. all you ever do in this section is talk about Kobe and the Lakers LMAO

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 11:49:46 AM »
dude is JUST 24... I can't blame him, it wasn't appropriate of course, but still...

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »

you're obviously bitter, you aint gotta lie to kick it, son.. all you ever do in this section is talk about Kobe and the Lakers LMAO

are u stupid? Half of the threads in here are about Kobe and the Lakers. Why? Cus we have a Kobe cheerleader as the mod. Any other mod would combine all these threads into the "Official Laker Thread".  I mainly follow Football and Basketball. And Basketball threads bring way more responses then football threads as only Americans really follow football. So chances are, if Im going to respond to a thread in this poorly ran section, it will be a Laker thread.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »
^on some real shit, every basketball thread in this section (regardless of the topic) turns into a Lakers/Kobe related thread lmao.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 09:32:12 PM »

are u stupid? Half of the threads in here are about Kobe and the Lakers. Why? Cus we have a Kobe cheerleader as the mod. Any other mod would combine all these threads into the "Official Laker Thread".  I mainly follow Football and Basketball. And Basketball threads bring way more responses then football threads as only Americans really follow football. So chances are, if Im going to respond to a thread in this poorly ran section, it will be a Laker thread.

threads turn into Kobe and Lakers cuz thats all people ever talk about...it's the hottest topic, genius. why should i merge all these threads when these are the most active ones in the section? you make no sense. what team is in the Finals right now? stop your bitching, you little mark. man up and hop off.

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »

threads turn into Kobe and Lakers cuz thats all people ever talk about...it's the hottest topic, genius. why should i merge all these threads when these are the most active ones in the section? you make no sense. what team is in the Finals right now? stop your bitching, you little mark. man up and hop off.

lol where did you learn the word mark?  Did the Boyz n the Hood dvd make its way out to Woodland Hills now?  It doesnt matter whos in the finals right now. You and the other Kobe fags flood the forum with a million Laker threads no matter what time of year it is lol. Why do we even have an "Official Laker Thread"?  Why not just take it down?  Dont be mad cus Im making sense, and youre too stubborn to do your job as Mod.  Again, your Mod cus no one else gives a shit enough to do it. Loser lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 04:09:41 PM »

lol where did you learn the word mark?  Did the Boyz n the Hood dvd make its way out to Woodland Hills now?  It doesnt matter whos in the finals right now. You and the other Kobe fags flood the forum with a million Laker threads no matter what time of year it is lol. Why do we even have an "Official Laker Thread"?  Why not just take it down?  Dont be mad cus Im making sense, and youre too stubborn to do your job as Mod.  Again, your Mod cus no one else gives a shit enough to do it. Loser lol

where did I learn the word mark? I live in LA and you live in SD, blood. try again. The Official Laker thread is for small updates, nutrider. stop being such a little girl about shit. seriously.

who the fuck bitches about a mod job? LMAO. you're probably one of those fags who cries to the manager when your fries are too hot. LOL.