Author Topic: i have a barcode scanner  (Read 273 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: i have a barcode scanner
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 08:32:46 PM »
Im sure i could get a job at Walmart also if i wanted...
lol, i dont work for walmart, i did however stumble upon a large box chock full of barcode scanners that the hospital was giving away because they were upgrading to the 3d type.

what do you plan to do with this bar code scanner?  ..besides throw it out once you realize its worthless. :D

duh....scan shit
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 08:39:34 PM »
lol, i dont work for walmart, i did however stumble upon a large box chock full of barcode scanners that the hospital was giving away because they were upgrading to the 3d type.

what do you plan to do with this bar code scanner?  ..besides throw it out once you realize its worthless. :D
i havent figured that one out yet, i do have about 500 of them. you want to buy one?

i might just ship them out to TJ and let daygo hve his way with them

naa..i dont need anymore junk lol

i gotta clean the house as is..hah

duh....scan shit

maybe he can dig up old jews and make an inventory of them?

that was fucked up, i know. ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Big B

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »

duh....scan shit

lol, wow. props if i could.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 08:44:36 PM »

i havent figured that one out yet, i do have about 500 of them. you want to buy one?

i might just ship them out to TJ and let daygo hve his way with them

naa..i dont need anymore junk lol

i gotta clean the house as is..hah

duh....scan shit

but at least he could prove to Cwalker that the Holocaust really happened.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"