Author Topic: T-Pain, Lil Wayne Have Completed 12 Tracks For Joint Project  (Read 348 times)

MediumL

Re: T-Pain, Lil Wayne Have Completed 12 Tracks For Joint Project
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 04:22:26 AM »
the fact theyre not in the studio and simply emailing that shit makes it sound even worse.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 05:11:37 AM »
The T-Wayne project is slow in the making, but T-Pain says they're 'pushing' it.

If Lil Wayne keeps pushing back Rebirth, the rock-tinged album he's been working on all year, and if T-Pain keeps making guest appearances on everyone's record, how are these two ever going to deliver their anticipated T-Wayne supergroup project?

Well, according to T-Pain, the duo have managed to knock out a solid block of tracks so far. That's progress. Last time he updated MTV News, he said the two dreadlocked artists were just getting started.

"We got 12 songs right now," Teddy P told MTV News recently about the T-Wayne sessions. "We going slow; there's no rush. It can come out whenever. We're gonna keep it pushing, however. It's gonna be pushed."

T-Pain was decidedly more low key when discussing the potential blockbuster album this time compared to last summer when he proclaimed he and Wayne were gonna "take over."

"T-Wayne is an entity that's just gonna take over a side of the game," T-Pain promised in July. "It's two artists that done collaborated with every artist in the industry except each other. Being that we getting together, this T-Wayne movement is getting crazy."

While the pair toured together on the first leg of Lil Wayne's I Am Music outing, since that time they've both been on the road separately. Because of their schedules, the pair have had to put together the music without each other. According to T-Pain, one of them will start a song and then send it to the other to add his mix.

"He's sending me blank tracks, I'm sending him blank tracks," T-Pain said last year. "He's sending me tracks with hooks, I'm sending him tracks with hooks. It's just our hectic schedules are keeping us from recording. ... But we both have studios on the bus. So we take that tour bus anywhere we go — it's a done deal."

God help us all  :-\

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »
The T-Wayne project is slow in the making, but T-Pain says they're 'pushing' it.

If Lil Wayne keeps pushing back Rebirth, the rock-tinged album he's been working on all year, and if T-Pain keeps making guest appearances on everyone's record, how are these two ever going to deliver their anticipated T-Wayne supergroup project?

Well, according to T-Pain, the duo have managed to knock out a solid block of tracks so far. That's progress. Last time he updated MTV News, he said the two dreadlocked artists were just getting started.

"We got 12 songs right now," Teddy P told MTV News recently about the T-Wayne sessions. "We going slow; there's no rush. It can come out whenever. We're gonna keep it pushing, however. It's gonna be pushed."

T-Pain was decidedly more low key when discussing the potential blockbuster album this time compared to last summer when he proclaimed he and Wayne were gonna "take over."

"T-Wayne is an entity that's just gonna take over a side of the game," T-Pain promised in July. "It's two artists that done collaborated with every artist in the industry except each other. Being that we getting together, this T-Wayne movement is getting crazy."

While the pair toured together on the first leg of Lil Wayne's I Am Music outing, since that time they've both been on the road separately. Because of their schedules, the pair have had to put together the music without each other. According to T-Pain, one of them will start a song and then send it to the other to add his mix.

"He's sending me blank tracks, I'm sending him blank tracks," T-Pain said last year. "He's sending me tracks with hooks, I'm sending him tracks with hooks. It's just our hectic schedules are keeping us from recording. ... But we both have studios on the bus. So we take that tour bus anywhere we go — it's a done deal."

God help us all  :-\

Haha. +1

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 08:49:08 PM »
haha for real, and god cant help us

the fact theyre not in the studio and simply emailing that shit makes it sound even worse.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 01:32:39 AM »

if its possible for it to sound worse LOL.. WTF title the worse album ever