Author Topic: Why we act like Ackrite doesn't still bang?  (Read 1399 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Why we act like Ackrite doesn't still bang?
« on: June 06, 2009, 04:51:18 PM »
shit still in rotation, bumps hard and Hittman really could have been huge.  Dude got that charisma on the mic and he can spit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Why we act like Ackrite doesn't still bang?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 04:52:18 PM »
Its alright

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 05:05:12 PM »
LOL yes Hittman would've been a star up there with 2pac, Biggie, Rakim, L, Pun and Kool G Rap!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »
shit still in rotation, bumps hard and Hittman really could have been huge.  Dude got that charisma on the mic and he can spit

Didn't you use to make jokes about Hittman?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »

he IS a joke  (the poster, not hittman)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »

Lol. I would laugh if it was truely Snoop or his gaylover. Snoop has an actual count on here, sent it a PM once - he asked who I was - I told him I was his mother.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 05:15:00 PM »

Lol. I would laugh if it was truely Snoop or his gaylover. Snoop has an actual count on here, sent it a PM once - he asked who I was - I told him I was his mother.

nah this guys just a huge D-bag

no way Snoop can be that bad of a poster TRYING

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »

fukk you talking about ?  I always said that hittman>>>>>>any new west rapper

if he would of dropped his album an year after chronic 2001 that album easily goes 4-5 plat, his Murder Weapon album/mixtape/unreleased shit was damn near classic

and this lefty gomez euro crakka stay having me on his mind
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 05:22:23 PM »
euro???  i've never left North America homey.  try again.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 05:25:49 PM »

if he would of dropped his album an year after chronic 2001 that album easily goes 4-5 plat, his Murder Weapon album/mixtape/unreleased shit was damn near classic

Oh yeah, you right my bad. You shit on every other rapper though besides Snoop and Hitt. Lol.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »
Back to the subject matter, to bad Hit did not drop at the right time...Ackrite is  a basic but dope beat from Dre and even though I don't think he would have gone double plat or anything but he could have gone plat and if nothing else gold...Of course, one time plat is not acceptable at Shady/Aftermath.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 09:38:39 PM »

Hahah, delusions of grandeur. Maybe you're hitt in disguise.

nuk23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 11:04:26 PM »
I dunno, I've always hated this song.. I thought for sure it was the worst song on 2001.  I also thought hitman was on waay too many songs on 2001, they shoulda had snoop, em or even xzibit take some of those spots.  I mean, the only solo song besides for dre on that album was for hitman.. I always thought it woulda been classic if he had Cube on that cd.. Even give him a solo track.  Correct me if I'm wrong but that woulda been the first time since the NWA days.
Hitman wasn't that great lyrically, didn't have the best flow and he didn't have that distinct voice that all Dre's proteges had.

I'm well balanced, with immense talents...  Burn the script, then flip it to keep myself challenged.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »
akrite is one of my fav tracks off of 2001,
then again that album was deep with tracks,
i gotta say xxplosive was my fav one though, and the message

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 11:17:51 PM »
Yeah shit goes hard, Murder Weapon was dope, nothing amazing but worth a spin every now and then. "Last Dayz" is my shit, that song coulda blown up big I reckon