Author Topic: Why we act like Ackrite doesn't still bang?  (Read 1396 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Why we act like Ackrite doesn't still bang?
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:17 AM »
Hittman was a mediocre talent.
He could've went plat. with Dre on his back but thats it.
Shame that this dude never really done his own thing after departing from aftermath.
he did, but the majority didn't notice ;)

What has he done besides one album 7 years later of old stuff he recorded at Aftermath? Not even any mixtapes or anything...

Hittmanic verses wasn't released 7 years after 2001: it was released in 2005 actually.

and Hittman released an EP with new music, last year.
i admit that Hittman was off the radar too long though

released in 2006. 2001 came out in 99. gotcha  ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2009, 01:11:07 AM »
ackrite and last days are both very dope (probably a big reason is the beats)

Hittman is cool...not bad at all, but nothing special.  That being said, I'll still take him over any of these new west rappers.

over Crooked?

crooked I is not new west.  He was around before hittman, and I wouldn't even consider hittman new west

He's still part of the New West, even if he was around before then. Like Snoop was around in the N.W.A. days but never got his shine til Death Row.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2009, 01:15:02 AM »
Hittman was a mediocre talent.
He could've went plat. with Dre on his back but thats it.
Shame that this dude never really done his own thing after departing from aftermath.
he did, but the majority didn't notice ;)

What has he done besides one album 7 years later of old stuff he recorded at Aftermath? Not even any mixtapes or anything...

Hittmanic verses wasn't released 7 years after 2001: it was released in 2005 actually.

and Hittman released an EP with new music, last year.
i admit that Hittman was off the radar too long though

released in 2006. 2001 came out in 99. gotcha  ;D
you're right, i re-checked it and it was 2006, my bad :laugh: ;)

Okka

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2009, 03:11:18 AM »
He's still part of the New West, even if he was around before then. Like Snoop was around in the N.W.A. days but never got his shine til Death Row.

I don't consider him New West and don't get it wrong, he's one of my favourite rappers but i still don't consider him New West.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2009, 08:11:22 AM »

I don't consider him New West and don't get it wrong, he's one of my favourite rappers but i still don't consider him New West.

He considers himself new west. thats enough for me

Okka

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »

That's good for you, would you consider Hittman New West if he started sayin' it?

MediumL

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2009, 09:38:11 AM »
How old is Crook anyway. To me its pretty sad he hasn't dropped an album yet after being in the game this long. Maybe he just needs to accept the mainstream isn't for him and drop it for the fans waiting.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »

That's good for you, would you consider Hittman New West if he started sayin' it?

The difference is that Hittman already had his shine and lost it. He isn't making any noise now. If he was getting attention now and a part of the new west movement then yes. Other new west rappers have been around a while as well. Bishop's been around since 2001, he's considered new west isn't he?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 12:32:54 PM by rapsodie »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »
crooked's old ass is new west?

lol
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2009, 08:42:08 PM »
I never realized Ackrite was a sample. Its got the same basic beat as De La Soul - Ghetto Thang

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »
LMAO @ crooked being on Hittman's level

Bang Bang>>>>Crooked's life

Sorry, but I had to diss you. That was probably the stupidest post I've ever read in this section.

+1

Long beach is acvtive is the dumbest fucking moron on this forum...all he does is hate on everyone and suck snoop's dick.  he's as worthless as herpes!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2009, 09:10:55 PM »
LMAO @ crooked being on Hittman's level

Bang Bang>>>>Crooked's life

LMFAO at this post.

what the fuck is this man?
niggas doing brothers in worse than the clan

Crooked's worst verse >>> Hittman's career

+1

that "long beach is active" guy is a horrible poster...all he does is hate
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2009, 03:39:28 AM »
The difference is that Hittman already had his shine and lost it. He isn't making any noise now. If he was getting attention now and a part of the new west movement then yes. Other new west rappers have been around a while as well. Bishop's been around since 2001, he's considered new west isn't he?

Well, Crooked I really had a big buzz back in the Death Row days, the same way Hittman did had in the "2001" days.

Jaydc555

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »
Hittman was ok.He didn't have great wordplay and his flow was off beat along with run of the mill vocals.He was nothing special.

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2009, 07:20:50 PM »
Worst track on 2001