Author Topic: The Dream - Rockin That Thang (Remix) MINUS Rick Ross Verse  (Read 132 times)

THEV1LL4N

I like luda's and fab's verses on here and i find ross's one extremely boring, so i was wondering if anyone was able to either:

a) find a version without ross's verse on there - needs to be good quality

b) make their own version, use the whole song, just cut out ross's verse and blend it into the instrumental to make the song end before ross comes in.

thank you.

GangstaBoogy

Re: The Dream - Rockin That Thang (Remix) MINUS Rick Ross Verse
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 11:38:21 AM »
Damn man I actually took his verse out of the song last week for a mix I made for my homegirl and I just erased it like 2 days ago. Find me the cdq / untagged version of the song and I'll redo it for you.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 11:50:54 AM »
DAMN! my fault, i was meaning to ask a week ago but it kept slipping my mind. Guess i took too long.

Rockin_ That Thang _Remix_ _Feat. Fabolous_ Juelz Santana_ Rick Ross _ Ludacris_.mp3 - 2.24MB

Thank You.

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 11:53:12 AM »
just realised that ross's verse is the penultimate one and not at the end.  he was the weak link out of everyone...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 12:26:04 PM »
I would do it but I like his verse anyway... besides that I think the original without any of the rappers is the best one

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 01:34:11 PM »
Damn man I actually took his verse out of the song last week for a mix I made for my homegirl and I just erased it like 2 days ago. Find me the cdq / untagged version of the song and I'll redo it for you.

P.S. Lakers FTW, they are my favourite team in the west. I'm a pistons fan, but i've always loved lakers.  I get mad because i cant find pistons jerseys over here in the UK (i dont want AI, i want Hamilton). and i want the white and yellow lakers jerseys, which im saving up for).

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 08:50:26 PM »
Been bumpin this track for awhile, fuckin crazy!!!