Author Topic: Would Ruthless Records [Jerry Heller] Still Recieve Dr Dre Royalties  (Read 374 times)

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
Ruthless Records [Jerry Heller & Eazy Muthafukin E] owned publishing on Dr Dre, no one knows what the contract enlisted I believe, however could this be the reason why Dre has only ever released two albums. Because if he was releasing album after album millions would be going to Jerry,....

kind of got me thinking, anyone else know anything about it?

Jimmy H.

Re: Would Ruthless Records [Jerry Heller] Still Recieve Dr Dre Royalties
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 11:21:21 AM »
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure it was just the stuff he produced for Death Row since they were the ones who violated the contract. It's highly unlikely that he would still be paying royalties to the company at this point.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 03:49:56 PM »
If anything i think it would be going to death row,because when suge had eazy sign the releases for dre and them i'm pretty sure he didnt leave nothing out. Good question tho.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 04:24:39 PM »
I'm sure him or jimmy would have bought out the contract by now anyway

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »
If anything i think it would be going to death row,because when suge had eazy sign the releases for dre and them i'm pretty sure he didnt leave nothing out. Good question tho.
Uh, those contracts really weren't worth anything since they were signed through extortion. They ended up having to go through a legal negotation process for Dre to be released.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 02:25:39 AM »
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure it was just the stuff he produced for Death Row since they were the ones who violated the contract. It's highly unlikely that he would still be paying royalties to the company at this point.

yeah i asked a similar question as the topic starter a long time ago.

i don't think Ruthless is getting anything from aftermath either, as it is a different company