Author Topic: pissed off day...  (Read 651 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pissed off day...
« on: June 10, 2009, 11:01:51 PM »
Shit man...
I was working out at LA fitness today...and then this punk ass dude who happens to be bigger than me was telling me to get out of the workout chair...and I said..hell naw.
This punk ass, bitch made martha stewart told me that he had this chair before I did, and I was like ...whatever..going somewhere...and he's a deaf motherfucker cuz he couldn't understand
what "hell naw"  meant. 

He was repeating himself like motherfucker..so i said..fuck it..have it...and then I stood up and took two dumb bells and worked on my shoulder lift in front of him..so that he couldn't see his reflection through mirror...cuz I blocked it.

I bump my ipod loud..and he said..move man move man..like stupid retard and he just got up and went else where.arrrgh..
that piece of shit...

I just had to release my anger...sry...lol.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Roccy

Re: pissed off day...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »
lol, should smacked him in the head with a dumbbell..

but you shoulda stayed in the chair just cause he was bein a fag.
how it really goes down..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »

LOL.. that's a trip though.  I admit he's bigger than me...but You see...when ppl work out, they be looking at the mirror, right?
You know what I'm talking about? there's an area with chairs and mirror in the front of it...
Anyway, this fool thinks he hard and shit..and I said..hell naw...he's talking like he's about to do some shit...
I was like...fuck it..let's see what he's gonna do...but I got annoyed by his handicapped ass and i just let him have it...but
I block his reflection so he couldn't see.
I just did that on purpose so I can provoke him to get in a fight.
he just walked away like some animal abuse mutt looking motherfucker.

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 12:38:26 AM »

LOL.. that's a trip though.  I admit he's bigger than me...but You see...when ppl work out, they be looking at the mirror, right?
You know what I'm talking about? there's an area with chairs and mirror in the front of it...
Anyway, this fool thinks he hard and shit..and I said..hell naw...he's talking like he's about to do some shit...
I was like...fuck it..let's see what he's gonna do...but I got annoyed by his handicapped ass and i just let him have it...but

haha nice with the reflection shit but ya shoulda left hooked him

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 12:46:41 AM »

LMAO..yes..i should of.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 12:51:00 AM »

I had a thought of tossing a dumb bell at him while  he was pushing incline press machine. 

Roccy

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 02:26:10 AM »

yeah, I know what you mean. Ive seen plenty of these types at my gym.

I had a thought of tossing a dumb bell at him while  he was pushing incline press machine. 

LMAO..I can just picture that shit...thats ruthless.
how it really goes down..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 07:54:26 AM »

yeah, I know what you mean. Ive seen plenty of these types at my gym.

LMAO..I can just picture that shit...thats ruthless.
as matter of fact.. i I think  I  should, but I might get kicked out..LOL..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:02 PM »
Too bad he didn't fuck you up, then you wouldn't have posted this shitty thread/

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »
If you would have smacked him in the head with the dumb bell, it might have made the news...and no one would talk about the fact that he was bigger. They would just talk about the fact that you assaulted a def guy. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »
Too bad he didn't fuck you up, then you wouldn't have posted this shitty thread/
bitch, you need to get yo ass fucked up so you can do the same.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 07:00:58 PM »
If you would have smacked him in the head with the dumb bell, it might have made the news...and no one would talk about the fact that he was bigger. They would just talk about the fact that you assaulted a def guy. lol
st8 motherfuckin' up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »
I hope you at least farted in the chair.

And since we're on the subject of gym etiquette.

Isn't it fucking retarded when the gym is semi-crowded and some dumbfuck (usually the one who slams the weights down after each set and sounds like an orgasming horse during his set) tries to claim multiple weight machines or benches like he owns the place and no one else is around? I will purposely go behind them and fuck their shit up. One time this dude was hogging the bech press bench for damn near 15 minutes, and he wasn't even there. He just had all his weight on it. So I go and unrack all his shit, and put my desired weights on. He is like :Yo man, I got one more set" and I told him that's fine, but I'm doing mine now and you can do yours right after.

Dude went over to his homie and started talking shit about me the whole time lol. It was lovely.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »
I hope you at least farted in the chair.

And since we're on the subject of gym etiquette.

Isn't it fucking retarded when the gym is semi-crowded and some dumbfuck (usually the one who slams the weights down after each set and sounds like an orgasming horse during his set) tries to claim multiple weight machines or benches like he owns the place and no one else is around? I will purposely go behind them and fuck their shit up. One time this dude was hogging the bech press bench for damn near 15 minutes, and he wasn't even there. He just had all his weight on it. So I go and unrack all his shit, and put my desired weights on. He is like :Yo man, I got one more set" and I told him that's fine, but I'm doing mine now and you can do yours right after.

Dude went over to his homie and started talking shit about me the whole time lol. It was lovely.
St8 motherfuckin up.  These bitches acting like they're the owner.  wtf? lol.  Seriously, I am paying my membership just so I workout..otherwise what is the fuckin' point?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »
you must live in nebraska or something....that just sounds like the begining story of a fatal shooting on the news over here.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09