Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United accept £80m Ronaldo bid  (Read 1722 times)

Elano

BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United accept £80m Ronaldo bid
« on: June 11, 2009, 02:02:35 AM »
Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

At Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave - and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player.

Matters are expected to be concluded by 30 June. The club will not comment until further notice.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6%2D407E%2D44BC%2D800F%2D4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6634291

:o

Elano

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United accept £80m Ronaldo bid
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 02:05:35 AM »
'Ronaldo to be assessed by Real doctors', say Spanish newspapers

Real Madrid's courtship of Cristiano Ronaldo took a new turn today when Spanish newspapers reported that the Spanish club had sent doctors to Los Angeles to check on his hernia injury.

Reports in Spain claim that Manchester United have signed a pre-contract agreement to sell Ronaldo to Real for approximately £82.5million before the end of the month, but United have denied the existence of any such agreement and their position remains that the Fifa World Player of the Year will stay at Old Trafford.

Real are ready to make Ronaldo their second “Galactico” signing of the summer after Kaka agreed to move to the Bernabeu from AC Milan in a £56m deal on Monday. "I have not yet spoken to them [United] but I will do it in the coming days," Florentino Perez, the Real president, said.

Ronaldo, who is under contract with United until 2012, was involved in a transfer tug-of-war between the English and Spanish sides last summer after admitting publicly that he wanted to join Real.

One player who may not be joining Kaka in the Spanish capital is Franck Ribery, the Bayern Munich and France winger. "Ribery belongs to Bayern and they do not want to sell," Perez said. "Therefore I have to be respectful to the club. It is another thing if they change their mind."

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 02:37:05 AM »
 :o ;D

dear god let this happen!!

Elano

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 02:41:23 AM »
The firs time Figo and Zidane,now Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo :o
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=220754.0

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 03:45:20 AM »
Well I was prepared for this...not shocked or anything...

...let's see how he plays at Real...

Elano

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 04:02:04 AM »
LMAO @ this (from kuruption81):

Fergie wont sell, remember what he said a few months back "wouldn't sell a virus" to "that mob."

Most of these storys are lazy journalism to sell papers or placed by madrid to disrupt the player and swing his mind. Like i have said before its not up to Ronaldo though and his wishes dont mean shit as long as he is under contract.

Elano

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 04:03:21 AM »

ronaldo is 24 years old.....how he should play ?  ::)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 04:05:41 AM »

Well, you never know what's gonna happen at Real...

Elano

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 04:08:21 AM »

don't you remember what happened during the first "era" of florentino perez with zidane and figo ?
now...kaka is not zidane,but he's a TOP player.....and ronaldo is even better than figo (figo of real)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 04:11:46 AM »

don't you remember what happened during the first "era" of florentino perez with zidane and figo ?
now...kaka is not zidane,but he's a TOP player.....and ronaldo is even better than figo (figo of real)

Yeah sure I remember, those were crazy times...and I don't really care if there's the two best players in the world (yeah yeah, messi is not there but anyway), it's all about how the team plays...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 04:31:16 AM »
football is a pervert business :-X

Typical move from Real, their defence is a joke, but all they care about is big stars

Right now, they still would get their ass kicked by teams like Chelsea and Liverpool.

and I don't really care if there's the two best players in the world (yeah yeah, messi is not there but anyway), it's all about how the team plays...

cosign...every top team has stars...if it's Lampard, Gerrrard or Kaka doesn't make a big difference. The team as a whole makes the difference, and right now Chelsea,  Liverpool, ManU and Barca are way more balanced teams than Real
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 04:36:05 AM by Dr. Ján Ïtor »

Elano

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 04:35:28 AM »

Yeah sure I remember, those were crazy times...and I don't really care if there's the two best players in the world (yeah yeah, messi is not there but anyway), it's all about how the team plays...

I know that it's all about how the team plays,the campaign is not finished yet....

Elano

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 04:37:45 AM »
football is a pervert business :-X

Typical move from Real, their defence is a joke, but all they care about is big stars

Right now, they still would get their ass kicked by teams like Chelsea and Liverpool.

Their difense is a joke but right now they can sign always 1 more goal than chelsea and liverpool with these players (and don't forget the dutch players and higuain).
The new real will be a very solid team

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 04:41:37 AM »
and yeah, I'm not knocking Real off....they can be HUGE...but it's not certain....it's always a little questionmark when you bring big stars together to play in a same team...

Elano

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 04:48:55 AM »
and yeah, I'm not knocking Real off....they can be HUGE...but it's not certain....it's always a little questionmark when you bring big stars together to play in a same team...

they just need a couple of players for the defense.....and a big midfielder (xabi alonso/villa).
next year the champions league final will be in madrid.....and perez wants to win the cup in big style....at home