Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United accept £80m Ronaldo bid  (Read 1721 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United accept £80m Ronaldo bid
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 04:50:12 AM »
football is a pervert business :-X

Typical move from Real, their defence is a joke, but all they care about is big stars

Right now, they still would get their ass kicked by teams like Chelsea and Liverpool.

Their difense is a joke but right now they can sign always 1 more goal than chelsea and liverpool with these players (and don't forget the dutch players and higuain).
The new real will be a very solid team

yeah we can expect that...but it's still despiceful... football is supposed to be a sport, and football teams shouldn't be big global companies. Fotball is becoming a bussiness for fraud and money laundering, I don't want to know how many millions are going to disappear in the hands of dubious 'agents' and middlemen. Just think about how many good deeds you could do with that money...

Elano

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 04:58:50 AM »
football is a pervert business :-X

Typical move from Real, their defence is a joke, but all they care about is big stars

Right now, they still would get their ass kicked by teams like Chelsea and Liverpool.

Their difense is a joke but right now they can sign always 1 more goal than chelsea and liverpool with these players (and don't forget the dutch players and higuain).
The new real will be a very solid team

yeah we can expect that...but it's still despiceful... football is supposed to be a sport, and football teams shouldn't be big global companies. Fotball is becoming a bussiness for fraud and money laundering, I don't want to know how many millions are going to disappear in the hands of dubious 'agents' and middlemen. Just think about how many good deeds you could do with that money...

True but look @ some of the sports in america,most of the owners of the baseball teams got big companies (same for most of the owners of the nfl teams).
These two sports in particular are similar to our football when we talk about the money around the transfers.....

Portugoal

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »
I'm sooooooooooo happy for Chrissie Boy.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »
not happy with this as a BIG fan of CR7
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 05:55:16 PM »
Lets not forget during Perez' first era, his back 5 was Casillas, Salgado, Hierro, Helguera and Carlos. With Makelele infront of them. Unless Madrid sign at least 2 top defenders (In the mould of Vidic, Carragher, Puyol, Barzagli) then i would put money on it that madrid will win fuck all.

You think the guys that these signings will replace will be happy to benchwarm? What will happen to Robben, Sneijder, Van Der Vaart? Or the person who C.Ronaldo will replace as highest earner, will he be happy?

Great players dont make a great team as anyone who knows anything about football will tell you...

On a side note, great bit of business from Fergie. Signed for 12 mill, get what will probably be the best season of his career out of him and sell him on for a 68 mill profit.

The Maestro

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »
I don't know shit about Soccer but I know enough to know that Ronaldo is a spoiled little diva, lol @ driving away from the areana cause you got taken out.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 09:41:54 PM »
Its A Wrap

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »
If they want Poulsen or Tiago we can sell them for cheap.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 10:00:40 PM »
Lets not forget during Perez' first era, his back 5 was Casillas, Salgado, Hierro, Helguera and Carlos. With Makelele infront of them. Unless Madrid sign at least 2 top defenders (In the mould of Vidic, Carragher, Puyol, Barzagli) then i would put money on it that madrid will win fuck all.
barzagli is not a top defender,there are thousand of players like him in the world.
they don't have makelele right now but Diarra (the ex lyon) and they will buy another BIG midfielder....

You think the guys that these signings will replace will be happy to benchwarm? What will happen to Robben, Sneijder, Van Der Vaart? Or the person who C.Ronaldo will replace as highest earner, will he be happy?
Most of the dutch players (if not all) will be sold

Great players dont make a great team as anyone who knows anything about football will tell you...
:camp:

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »
he's a crybaby, good ridden lol

Elano

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 10:03:50 PM »
he's a crybaby, good ridden lol

a crybaby ?  ::)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 11:54:47 PM »
barzagli is not a top defender,there are thousand of players like him in the world.
they don't have makelele right now but Diarra (the ex lyon) and they will buy another BIG midfielder....

Most of the dutch players (if not all) will be sold

:camp:

From what i've seen of Barzagli he is class, but ok lets replace him with Mexes or Chivu. And yeah, selling 5 or 6 players is a great way to forge team spirit and build a better team. Diarra is decent at best, hence the reason he couldnt get a game for Arsenal or Chelsea, he will NEVER be a Makelele or a Mascherano.

And how does what i say = camp? As rafa would say "FACT".....

oH and why do you have such a hard on for Real Madrid? I thought you were an Inter supporter?....

The Maestro

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 01:04:13 AM »
80M euros for how long? one year or what?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 01:13:12 AM »
80M euros for how long? one year or what?

80M pounds (british currency) ... about 94M Euros... 131M US-$

it's not for him, his agent (his dad) will get about 10-12% of that though. the rest is for the team that owns him. that's how it's done in soccer, you don't have a salary cap, even trades or anything like that. you can do whatever the fuck you want if your team has money and prestige and warm weather. lol

ronaldo is negotiating his terms right now... I predict something like 80M Euros for 6 years (taxes already paid)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin