Author Topic: swine flu pandemic..  (Read 642 times)

Roccy

swine flu pandemic..
« on: June 11, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »
so..the WHO is saying its begun..

GENEVA – The World Health Organization declared a swine flu pandemic Thursday — the first global flu epidemic in 41 years — as infections in the United States, Europe, Australia, South America and elsewhere climbed to nearly 30,000 cases.

The long-awaited pandemic announcement is scientific confirmation that a new flu virus has emerged and is quickly circling the globe. WHO will now ask drugmakers to speed up production of a swine flu vaccine, which it said would available after September. The declaration will also prompt governments to devote more money toward efforts to contain the virus.

WHO chief Dr. Margaret Chan made the announcement Thursday after the U.N. agency held an emergency meeting with flu experts. Chan said she was moving to phase 6 — the agency's highest alert level — which means a pandemic, or global epidemic, is under way.

"The world is moving into the early days of its first influenza pandemic in the 21st century," Chan told reporters. "The virus is now unstoppable."

On Thursday, WHO said 74 countries had reported 28,774 cases of swine flu, including 144 deaths. Chan described the danger posed by the virus as "moderate."

Eh..?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090611/ap_on_he_me/un_un_swine_flu
how it really goes down..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: swine flu pandemic..
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »
completely over blown. There are more deaths worldwide from the regular flu. I am not a fan of Obama thinking of mandatory vaccinations either. I am not a fan of mercury and formaldahyde being injected

Roccy

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 02:04:48 PM »
I am not a fan of mercury and formaldahyde being injected

Same. Well said.
how it really goes down..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 03:14:18 PM »
it's a new strain of influenza spreading across the globe with no chance of stopping it anymore, but with a fatality rate that is actually lower than that of regular seasonal influenza which doesn't make the headlines very often. The rate is about half a percent and almost all the casualties occurred in mexico during the initial outbreak. there's no large-scale danger unless the virus somehow mutates by joining up with other strains, but that potential is not limited to swine flu, it can happen with every strain of influenza.

nobody likes the flu and it kills huge numbers of people annually, but so far the main difference i see is in the way this specific strain spread globally, not in the threat it poses.

and vaccinations are better than their internet reputation, but in the case of flu it might not be sensible to prescribe them to everyone.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 03:17:18 PM by Kill »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
I got pulled over the other day, and the fuckin cop leaned on the door of my car. Luckily i had some alcohol wipes to disinfect that shit...fuckin pig flu.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »
I been telling you niggas. Get ready for the second wave.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »
I got pulled over the other day, and the fuckin cop leaned on the door of my car. Luckily i had some alcohol wipes to disinfect that shit...fuckin pig flu.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 04:42:53 AM »

Mandatory vaccinations is hardcore aggression against the people, fuck that and fuck vaccines period, the idea that mercury is the only toxic substance in the mix is not true. Do you know the average child in London by the age of 5 has had in excess of 20 vaccinations? fuck that, can you imagine what a strain that is placing on the immune system and people wonder why autism levels are increasing at a blinding pace.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 08:25:30 AM »
i used to tutor this Russian girl
her lilttle brother... had AUTISM... and she said it was because of his vaccination had heavy level of mercury 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 01:19:28 PM »
Swine flu ain't shit.  Manufactured terrorism.

And fuck vaccines, I got my last one when I was 11 (measals, mumps, and rubella whatever the fuck that is) and I'll never get one again.

My previous employer tried to give us health care benefits if we got flu shots.  I didn't get one and HR gave me a bunch of shit about it.  Fuck a vaccine.  My warrior white blood cells can't be fucked with.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 03:33:43 AM »
i used to tutor this Russian girl
her lilttle brother... had AUTISM... and she said it was because of his vaccination had heavy level of mercury 8)

Mercury is toxic there is no doubt about that but it isn't the fundamental reason. more than anything else, peoples immune systems are being overloaded with live virus'

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 03:34:53 AM »
Swine flu ain't shit.  Manufactured terrorism.

And fuck vaccines, I got my last one when I was 11 (measals, mumps, and rubella whatever the fuck that is) and I'll never get one again.

My previous employer tried to give us health care benefits if we got flu shots.  I didn't get one and HR gave me a bunch of shit about it.  Fuck a vaccine.  My warrior white blood cells can't be fucked with.

Lol nice one

herpes

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »
Remember when sars, west nile virus, and mad cow disease were supposed to kill us all ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 03:04:29 AM »
Remember when sars, west nile virus, and mad cow disease were supposed to kill us all ?
Those all affected other continents. This flu in particular is affecting North America more than anywhere else. I hope i'm wrong, but it might have a greater effect. Like I said, I hope I and the WHO are wrong, but it isn't looking good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »
Those all affected other continents. This flu in particular is affecting North America more than anywhere else. I hope i'm wrong, but it might have a greater effect. Like I said, I hope I and the WHO are wrong, but it isn't looking good.

Nah West Nile Virus hit America, I remember at night in certain areas of NY they would spare at nights.  And we we're all supposed to die than and we didn't.  People need to chil out, so some people die.  Population control.   This entire thing is blown out of proportion.