Author Topic: New Knoc-Turn'Al Single Off "Knoc's Ville" Street Album "Sorry I Left You" [Audi  (Read 718 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Knoc sounds great, he definetly still got it. Not really feeling the beat though, sounds like a cheap wannabe Dre imitation. Kopmplex sucks, Jim Gittum is dope though.

don't they all  ::)

but Knoc, Hittman>>>>any new west rapper
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Knoc sounds great, he definetly still got it. Not really feeling the beat though, sounds like a cheap wannabe Dre imitation. Kopmplex sucks, Jim Gittum is dope though.

bro i was thinking that u listed Dubs Down produced by Kompo as one of your best beats in 2008?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

I don't know, I think that Kompo is a monster on the boards and this is just ONE of his styles. He's really evolved as a producer.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Dre-Day: I don't know why you marked "Where Have You Been", I don't think that is iout. #6 "Half Way Loved You" is out though. The rest are correct.

maybe i was confused  :laugh:

thanks for the response.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

bro i was thinking that u listed Dubs Down produced by Kompo as one of your best beats in 2008?

I had no idea he produced that, I thought that was Jim Gittum. He got potential then, what I've heard from him are those remixes he does to establish singles and some Crooked I tracks but was never impressed. But if he did W's Down that's another story.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Damn Knoc knows how to use his voice. I think hes the best at maximizing his voice.

Lunatic

when is this coming out?
Hopefully in July. It'll be sold for real cheap 2.

Brown Guy: You ain't lyin. Knoc knows how to use his voice so well. When you hear his protege Knawledg rap/sing and change up his voice, Knoc taught em all that..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
wow great track! thnx Nima..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Nice recrd!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm  really  feeling  this track

Agree, consider this album bought, good single choice Knoc...

Yo Luna, can you get Knoc to do a collab with Hittman for the album :laugh:, they always had good chemistry!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:37:57 PM by dubsmith_nz »

noahjones

• Lil Geezy
when i first heard this when me and knoc were recording our song "I SPAZZED OUT" this track is hands down nuts!!!! especially if u play it in a system....the treacherous studios soundsystem sounded insane.....hes winning with this one, for yall dont know knoc has way more shit coming out and hes even doing a tour...he invited me along to perform with him!!!!! the west is finna really be on top again....dont overly critique the music...just close your eyes and visualize it as it banging and u will see what i mean...

Lunatic

^Thats wassup Noah!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I had no idea he produced that, I thought that was Jim Gittum. He got potential then, what I've heard from him are those remixes he does to establish singles and some Crooked I tracks but was never impressed. But if he did W's Down that's another story.

yea homie, ws down, that was kompo, last jim gittum produced tracks were "american me" , "nwa", "str8 bosses",

kompo has alot of shitty beats on his remixes but when he gets serious he can make a banger like we see from Ws Down!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Maaat

• 'G'
oh i will try to wait till the full project drop

David Gutterman

i can't stop playing this "Sorry I Left You" song, i love it!  8)