Author Topic: Murrow, for once, give constructive criticism...  (Read 349 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Murrow, for once, give constructive criticism...
« on: October 19, 2002, 09:53:34 PM »
You say I am terrible at rapping and I should quit...Well, maybe for once u can give some constructive criticism...Here's a song with AlerG (your favorite Net Rapper) and me (Sccit) called "Nice Try"...Definetly not some of my best shit, but it's one of my most recent verses...

you can check it out by Clicking Here![/url]

AlerG does the first 2 verses, and I do the last...My part was written and spitten in 15 minutes maximun...

Now please, FOR ONCE, give some honest, constructive feedback...PeACe

JAE

Re:Murrow, for once, give constructive criticism...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2002, 10:09:33 PM »
In all truth I acctully liked this. Really Dope beat. I really like this beat. As Ive heard before Alerg is a pretty tight rapper. Now_I_Know I think you can rhyme I just dont like your voice. Nothing personal Im just telling you how I feel. Other than that you're pretty good.

There. I focused on the good parts of the song. I dont think I was dissin either of you at all. Of course theres flaws in the track but Im trying to avoid talkin about them.
That is my honest opinion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2002, 10:26:23 PM »
Of course theres flaws in the track but Im trying to avoid talkin about them.

But my point is, I DO want a full review...I want you to tell me what u like about it AND what u don't like about it, so that I can improve on what I need to improve on...Thanks for the review though...PeAce...

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 08:31:12 AM »
I've given your constructive critizism.  I'm through with that cause it is not worth it.  Mostly though, the way your voice is is what fucks up a lot of songs.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2002, 08:41:58 AM »
how many times sccit say fuck?  ;D

JAE

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2002, 10:38:21 AM »
Mostly though, the way your voice is is what fucks up a lot of songs.

Thats what I thought. Also, do you guys fuck as many women as you claim in this song?

Thats whats bad about it. The topic is played out and well...Now_I_Know you just have a voice that I dont like. Try rapping really high pitched on somthin.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2002, 12:09:05 PM »
Only thing that's dope about it is the beat. Leave the dirty
rhymes for Too $hort.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2002, 07:17:20 PM »
Your saying I'm obsessed WITH YOU?  Look at the posts you are making about me!?  Your just so dam funny we can't help it.  Don't act like your getting singled out, cause you have been an asshole to just about everyone eversince you got hear.  So what goes around, comes around dick munch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2002, 07:21:55 PM »
Rock fan...Why do u reply twice in the same thread, when I haven't even replied to your first reply? More proof of Murrows obsession...PeACe

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2002, 07:26:15 PM »
Rock fan...I'm sorry I try and be cool, and rapper and many others things I can't.  Please forgive me so that you'll leave me alone.  I know I need to grow up, but I wanna be a crip who writes fake quotes about himself, by himself.

NIK, it's okay man...really...this is going too far.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Murrow, for once, give constructive criticism...
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 06:37:01 PM »
lol @ skittles
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »
Hahahaha. Murrow is obsessed with Elior, but Elior is making threads begging for constructive criticism. Grow up, man.

BTW, how does it make you feel now that AlerG has a group that tours and does well while your ass still hasn't attempted to make it on your own at anything including rapping?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 09:04:17 PM »
It's sad but he hasn't grow up at all.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 09:04:44 PM »
It's sad but he hasn't grow up at all.
hahahaha it's so fucking true!!!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 12:28:52 PM »
Hahahaha. Murrow is obsessed with Elior, but Elior is making threads begging for constructive criticism. Grow up, man.

BTW, how does it make you feel now that AlerG has a group that tours and does well while your ass still hasn't attempted to make it on your own at anything including rapping?

major props to him, i don't hate, i congratulate.....i actually just started recording again after a 5+ year hiatus....not really expectin much, but the shit i have recorded is soundin pretty good.