Author Topic: Makaveli & Dillinger pt. 2.........  (Read 1697 times)

EFFeX

Re: Makaveli & Dillinger pt. 2.........
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2009, 10:28:21 AM »
Why don't you guys wait until this is released before judging it damn, give the man a chance.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2009, 11:19:39 AM »
Why don't you guys wait until this is released before judging it damn, give the man a chance.

Daz Dillinger doesn't deserve anymore chances.

Okka

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2009, 11:26:05 AM »
Is the mixtape full of unreleased songs? When you droppin the tracklisting Nik Bean.

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2009, 11:30:17 AM »
Makaveli & Dillinger the EP carried a significant torch to how 2Pac music "should" be, and many considered those remixes to be the best posthumous remixes yet!!! Exploiting the name of the first to release a bunch of raps over 2Pac beats is a joke. At least call it something else other than Mak Dilli part.2 because it clearly is nothing of the sort
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »

Daz Dillinger doesn't deserve anymore chances.

yeah he's still a piece of shit. homeboy probably could have kept some real fans had he not ripped them off on the OG makavellin and dillinger scam he pulled.... dude coulda had people buyin his sh*t for years but decided to make a few thousand quickly and lost a lot of his core base. hope it was worth it.

anyway i'd check it if it's gonna be real OG stuff...but it doesn't sound like it

woof

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »
www.myspace.com/daz

LA'BRENDA GOT A BABY

dillinger & makaveli II

Jimmy H.

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2009, 03:54:07 PM »
www.myspace.com/daz

LA'BRENDA GOT A BABY

dillinger & makaveli II
His flow is way too upbeat and energetic for the subject matter in my opinion. Hearing a hyped-up "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." and "BAAAABBBBBBY!!!!!!!" in a song about teenage mothers feels kind of odd.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
lol damn hack goin in on daz

fuck daz dillinger - the wackest rapper on the west coast
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »
THE CRACK DONE TOOK OVER DAZ DILLY'S BRAINS
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2009, 04:50:38 AM »
We don't even know if it's JUST Daz freestyling over Pacs beats.....thats only 3 freestyles which have been leaked. Shit, give it a chance before you critisize it.

2euce 7even

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2009, 04:55:52 AM »
i hope it will be good.daz...watch what you´re doin man!dont fuck it up!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2009, 06:21:48 AM »
We don't even know if it's JUST Daz freestyling over Pacs beats.....thats only 3 freestyles which have been leaked. Shit, give it a chance before you critisize it.

daz hasn't dropped a dope verse since INITIATED - we know its gonna suck
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Portugoal

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2009, 07:05:41 AM »
next week......holla

So now you're fucking up Pac music too? You're worse than Eminem and Pac's own mom. I hope you die a slow death.

your stil alive???? do every1 a favor and jump off a cliff

why dont you do everyone a favor and leave Pac's music alone or release it w/o your signature

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2009, 08:26:53 AM »
next week......holla

So now you're fucking up Pac music too? You're worse than Eminem and Pac's own mom. I hope you die a slow death.

your stil alive???? do every1 a favor and jump off a cliff

sorry but this gonna be some shit, i thought it supposed to be some dope shit like mak&daz 1.
not gonna w8 for or dl it

Paul

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2009, 09:10:48 AM »
Makavelli & Dillinger part1 was a really good bunch of tracks, all with a similar production style so it didnt seem like it was rushed or just thrown together

Ill give this a listen but i cant see it bein anythin like the first, its cool hes doin a tribute and making an effort, i cant believe some of the weirdos on this site which complain about everthing
funkyfreshintheflesh