Author Topic: YANKEE STADIUM  (Read 978 times)

"THE" MoSav

YANKEE STADIUM
« on: June 14, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »
Is getting out of control, these HR's are getting ridiculous why not play in a Little League Ball Park?

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: YANKEE STADIUM
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »
The new Yankee stadium = Little League Park

It's a complete joke, MLB needs to do something about this.  It's not even real Baseball.

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
disgraceful. At&t is a real ballpark..

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 12:03:23 PM »
Yup, remember the Home Run Derby at At&T, LOL!!  That really showed how hard it is to hit HR's in this park, what Bonds did at AT&T was absolutely incredible, imagine if he played in a stadium like this new Yankee one with that protection in the lineup, he would of hit 1200 Hr's and averaged at least a .450 avg haha

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »
Yup, remember the Home Run Derby at At&T, LOL!!  That really showed how hard it is to hit HR's in this park, what Bonds did at AT&T was absolutely incredible, imagine if he played in a stadium like this new Yankee one with that protection in the lineup, he would of hit 1200 Hr's and averaged at least a .450 avg haha

real talk Molina and Rowand could hit 30 each at Yankee Stadium...

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »

real talk Molina and Rowand could hit 30 each at Yankee Stadium...
I have no doubt about that

DIP DIP SET SET

Rick McCrank

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 05:55:08 PM »
AT&T is a tolerable field, nice look...

but you can't deny how retarded it is to build bullpens down the foul lines in a park that's basically new

I remember a few years back someone on the Giants tripped on the mound going for a foul ball and injured himself

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »
i thought people just hated on the Yanks as a ballclub, i didn't think it was a live & die hate lmao.

when fans of teams who play in Coor's Field 15 times a year are complaining about a stadium they might play in 3 times every two years, you know the hate is strong. :)

Yankee Stadium >>> your teams stadium.

it is a baseball cathedral! the most beautiful ballpark in all of the majors.

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 06:01:33 PM »
i was watchin that game today n the announcers were laughin at all the shit there there was no way would be in the old stadium like the potted plants n shit.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »
I think it's lame as fuck but I'd be loving it if my team had that shit.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 06:39:44 PM »
i thought people just hated on the Yanks as a ballclub, i didn't think it was a live & die hate lmao.

when fans of teams who play in Coor's Field 15 times a year are complaining about a stadium they might play in 3 times every two years, you know the hate is strong. :)

You see cham what you don't understand is most other baseball fans love the game of baseball regardless of whose playing.  Most Yanks fans such as yourself don't really care about baseball.  You're ballpark plays as a joke right now.  And you can suck the Yanks off all you want but you best bet they are already looking into a way to cut down the home runs.  This past series I have never seen so many balls hit to the warning track.  Thats not baseball thats home run derby.  And the New Yankee stadium is far from the most beautilful park in all of the majors lol.

And you say west teams play in coors 15 times a year, where do you get your stats from ?  They play in coors 9 times a year.

herpes

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 06:45:39 PM »
And coors plays like a pitchers park compared to the NYS.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

You see cham what you don't understand is most other baseball fans love the game of baseball regardless of whose playing.  Most Yanks fans such as yourself don't really care about baseball.  You're ballpark plays as a joke right now.  And you can suck the Yanks off all you want but you best bet they are already looking into a way to cut down the home runs.  This past series I have never seen so many balls hit to the warning track.  Thats not baseball thats home run derby.  And the New Yankee stadium is far from the most beautilful park in all of the majors lol.

And you say west teams play in coors 15 times a year, where do you get your stats from ?  They play in coors 9 times a year.

lol, i don't care about baseball LOL.

what does it matter? not every stadium has to be a pitchers ballpark; plus both sides get the same opprotunities, it's just at the end of the year our hitting stats will be a little more beefed up.

don't give me this hater ass response because we just OWNED Santana today & Burnett shut you down; this entire reponse is 110425% off of the RAPE that occured today & we just smacked up Johan, it wasn't even HRs. 8)

herpes

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »

what does it matter? not every stadium has to be a pitchers ballpark; plus both sides get the same opprotunities, it's just at the end of the year our hitting stats will be a little more beefed up.

don't give me this hater ass response because we just OWNED Santana today & Burnett shut you down; this entire reponse is 110425% off of the RAPE that occured today & we just smacked up Johan, it wasn't even HRs. 8)

You are the dumbest fucking poster in the sports section.  I could careless what the fuck the Mets do as long as that fuck Minaya is GM.  So stop looking for fucking excuses, your ball park is a joke.  No not every ballpark needs to be a pitchers park BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A FUCKING LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD EITHER YOU FUCKING MORON.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »

You are the dumbest fucking poster in the sports section.  I could careless what the fuck the Mets do as long as that fuck Minaya is GM.  So stop looking for fucking excuses, your ball park is a joke.  No not every ballpark needs to be a pitchers park BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A FUCKING LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD EITHER YOU FUCKING MORON.

lol, son; your the king of excuses.

"i don't care what the Mets do", "the Mets aren't going to win", "the Mets aren't good enough to take the division".

you just set yourself up to act like "i told you so" when they lose (again) & if they win you would just come with that "wow, they proved me wrong".

you're just afraid to talk shit because of days like today & now your talking shit about me & my ballpark because the Muts got massacred lmao.