Author Topic: "Kobe did it without Shaq, because he had Pau"  (Read 1930 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: "Kobe did it without Shaq, because he had Pau"
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 12:42:41 PM »
Lol at this thread.

exactly what the fuck do you expect kobe to do? win a championship playin 5v1 throughout the whole playoffs? you gonna play hockey or soccer without a goalie?.

elano damn your a fucking moron.
STFU :sshh:
you are a fuckin dumb korean!
just like your retarded sister

yea right, you dont got shit to say u dumbfuck.

chunga uanga kill yourself you fuckin waste of cum

^ wtf does that mean? 

your the biggest loser here, you dont contribute anything and all you do is post up articles from yahoo which every 1 can already read when their on that site.

freal elano your useless as fuck, tell me what do you do to make this plce better?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »
freal elano your useless as fuck, tell me what do you do to make this plce better?

i shit all over the idiots like you

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 01:24:54 PM »
mi fai morire..

Elano

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 01:33:25 PM »
oh ma quanto son sfigati sti qui ? ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 01:35:42 PM »

i shit all over the idiots like you

u'z like a stress sack, BOY YOU USELESS

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 03:15:53 PM »
Kobe will never get props until he wins a title 1-on-5...LOL. and even then, people would still find excuses. :grumpy:

teecee

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 03:20:51 PM »
Kobe will never get props until he wins a title 1-on-5...LOL. and even then, people would still find excuses. :grumpy:

Actually, everyone is giving Kobe his props right now, and anyone who isn't is just lame.

All the greats need that great supporting cast, and Kobe has that now.  Wade and James don't, but they will. 

No one player can win a title, and no one ever expected Kobe to do it on his own.  All people were ever pointing out is that Kobe hadn't LED his team to a title, nor had he ever had a GREAT finals series.  I would say this is his best finals, as the others had missing an inordinary amount of shots. 

Either way, MAD props to Kobe.  Its possible he will get  a few more too...unless Lebron gets a real second option (Shaq doesn't really count, and you know it ;))

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 04:02:21 PM »

Actually, everyone is giving Kobe his props right now, and anyone who isn't is just lame.

All the greats need that great supporting cast, and Kobe has that now.  Wade and James don't, but they will. 

No one player can win a title, and no one ever expected Kobe to do it on his own.  All people were ever pointing out is that Kobe hadn't LED his team to a title, nor had he ever had a GREAT finals series.  I would say this is his best finals, as the others had missing an inordinary amount of shots. 

Either way, MAD props to Kobe.  Its possible he will get  a few more too...unless Lebron gets a real second option (Shaq doesn't really count, and you know it ;))

the haters will ALWAYS look for the negatives to point out...just another reason to hate.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »
My argument for the past few years was that Kobe would never be able to do it unless he played second fidde to another great player.

LOL...woah...sorry, man, but that was a really weak observation you had there...I actually remember having that argument with you, as well. ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 04:29:20 PM »

the haters will ALWAYS look for the negatives to point out...just another reason to hate.

do you ever think that maybe you're EXTREME hate for LeBron has something to do with it? :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 04:42:24 PM »

do you ever think that maybe you're EXTREME hate for LeBron has something to do with it? :laugh:

i dunno why my opinions would have anything to do with how people feel, but if it truly does, yall are some females...LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 05:03:30 PM »
2009- kobe and pau
2008- garnett, pierce, allen
2007- Parker, Duncan, Ginobli
2006- Shaq and Wade
2005- Parker, Duncan, Ginobli
2004- Billips, Wallaces, and Rip
2003- Parker, Duncan, Ginobli
2002- Shaq and Kobe
2001- Shaq and Kobe
2000- Shaq and Kobe
1999- Robinson and Duncan
1998-Jordan and pipp
1997- Jordan and pipp
1996- Jordan and Pipp
1995- Hakeem and and Clyde
1994- Hakeem Thorpe/Maxwell
1993- Jordan and Pipp
1992- Jordan and pipp
1991- Jordan and Pipp
1990- Thomas and Dumars/Rodman/Lambier
1989- Thomas and Dumars/Rodman/Lambier
1988- Magic and Kareem
1987- Magic and Kareem
1986- Bird and Mchale
1985- Magic and Kareem
1984-Bird and McHale
1983- dr. J and Moses
1982- Magic and Kareem
1981- Bird and McHale
1980- Magic and Kareem

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
Duncan has definitely had the least amount of help in all of his titles, I am not sure how that can really be debated,

DIP DIP SET SET

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »
Duncan has definitely had the least amount of help in all of his titles, I am not sure how that can really be debated,
Is that why Tony Parker won an MVP Finals trophy?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »
dont know if it was gasol but gasol's dope and thats the main thing it was done without ego trippin hatin wack shaq
FUCK SHAQ
HOW DOES KOBE'S RING TASTE WACK SHAQ?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.