Author Topic: "Kobe did it without Shaq, because he had Pau"  (Read 1931 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: "Kobe did it without Shaq, because he had Pau"
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 08:17:23 PM »
Duncan has definitely had the least amount of help in all of his titles, I am not sure how that can really be debated,

not even, i say out of all of those i say hakeem in 94.

Duncan was always surrounded by talent,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 08:53:14 PM »
My argument for the past few years was that Kobe would never be able to do it unless he played second fidde to another great player.

LOL...woah...sorry, man, but that was a really weak observation you had there...I actually remember having that argument with you, as well. ;D

That was my theory and is was shown to be wrong. When I'm wrong I admit it. I'm not that proud. I was wrong. Kobe showed he could do it as a lead guy, end of story. I could have just said nothing and ignored what happened or found some stupid excuse to try and take the title away.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 09:07:11 PM »
Duncan has definitely had the least amount of help in all of his titles, I am not sure how that can really be debated,

You sure, that '04 Piston team doesn't scream anyone in the hall of fame.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 09:10:11 PM »

The Spurs were built solid all around and had three stars as a opposed to the typical two.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 09:12:08 PM »
My argument for the past few years was that Kobe would never be able to do it unless he played second fidde to another great player.

LOL...woah...sorry, man, but that was a really weak observation you had there...I actually remember having that argument with you, as well. ;D

That was my theory and is was shown to be wrong. When I'm wrong I admit it. I'm not that proud. I was wrong. Kobe showed he could do it as a lead guy, end of story. I could have just said nothing and ignored what happened or found some stupid excuse to try and take the title away.

Props, homie