Author Topic: Phillipines: Muslims Continue Bombing Spree Against Christians  (Read 1174 times)

CWalker187

Phillipines: Muslims Continue Bombing Spree Against Christians
« on: October 20, 2002, 12:19:18 PM »
Allah will be very pleased.

Southern Philippines blast kills 1, injures 16
Police probe possible terror connection
Sunday, October 20, 2002

ZAMBOANGA, Philippines (CNN) -- Explosives packed inside a bicycle frame detonated Sunday outside a Roman Catholic shrine in the Southern Philippines city of Zamboanga, killing a Philippine marine and wounding 16 people, police said.

Two 13-year-olds and a 1-year-old were among the wounded who were taken to the hospital, police said. Others were believed to be vendors selling items near the open-air chapel. A Mass had just ended when the explosion occurred about 8 p.m. (8 a.m EDT).

"This is definitely an act of terror," Mayor Clara Lobregat said. "It's horrible."

Authorities said that a 34-year-old man who was taken to the hospital may have been driving the bicycle cab and that they planned to question him. Police said explosive charges were found inside the bike's frame.

No one has claimed responsibility for the blast. It was the third bombing in the predominantly Christian city of Zamboanga since Thursday when two explosions in the central shopping district killed seven people and wounded 160.

Heavy rain began falling shortly after Sunday's blast, hindering the investigation.

The shrine in Fort Pilar, built by the Spaniards in the 1700s, is the city's most revered Christian site.

About a half hour after the first explosion, police received a report about a second blast, but when they dispatched a bomb squad, it turned out to be a hoax.

Witnesses told police that before the explosion they saw a man ride a bicycle cab with a plastic bag hanging from it to the front of the chapel.

They said the man bought a candle and asked a vendor at a stall to watch the bicycle -- presumably so he could light the candle as an offering inside the shrine.

Military officials said Thursday's attacks appeared to be the work of the Abu Sayyaf, which has ties to Osama bin Laden's terrorist network. The officials noted that the makeup of the bomb was consistent with devices used in other attacks by the Muslim extremist group.

Friday night, a bomb exploded on a crowded bus outside Manila. That blast killed two people and wounded at least 19 others. No one has claimed responsibility for the blast, but one government official blamed the bombing on terrorists. The capital city was placed on a heightened security alert.

CNN's Correspondent Marga Ortigas contributed to this report.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 12:28:21 PM by CWalker187 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Phillipines: Muslims Continue Bombing Spree Against Christians
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 01:24:12 PM »
LoL...Your crazy man...But u make me laugh, so it's all good...PeACe

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 07:29:38 PM »
damn Cwalker homey u keep shit real here...of course ppl like doggy rod or tech will sy "Oh this shit hardly ever happens and yall just blow it outt proprtion cuz we muslims" HAHAHAHA they jus keep on sayin that hidin themselves form the real truth

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2002, 12:02:46 AM »
*its the end of the world as we know it, its the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine* - rem

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2002, 01:08:15 AM »
Man, that sucks, can't we just all get along? (looks around for rodney king's email address)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2002, 02:40:08 AM »
Allah will be very pleased.

thats a really disrespecting statment right there... and also a foolish statement since our muslims "Allah" and christians "God" are exatcly the same person, which means that you just disrespected your own God..

concerning the innue of the thread..

we all know that:

muslims kills christians
christians kills muslims

you dont ned to show each situation thaat it happens

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2002, 09:50:50 AM »
Allah will be very pleased

*sighs*...both Christianity and Islam are monotheistic religions so Allah is absolutely the same as god; so if u believe in the existence of god he will be very pleased about terrorist attacks on the phillipines since there is only one god and thus Allah can't be different from him...stupid ass punk

CWalker187

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2002, 11:56:24 AM »

thats a really disrespecting statment right there... and also a foolish statement since our muslims "Allah" and christians "God" are exatcly the same person, which means that you just disrespected your own God..

Allah is not my God. My God preaches love and forgiveness, Allah teaches violence and warfare. My God has a son a named Jesus, Allah has a prophet named Mohammed who was a violent man.

They are not the same God.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2002, 12:52:56 PM »
^^ Yall oughta just let him talk, everybody sees things their way, fighting with him is just pushing his agenda more.

Personally, I'm a christian, and I think Allah and God are the same.  They both teach the same thing.  There is only 1 truth, and there's only 1 god we can worship on earth, we might misunderstand him, or understand him differently as muslims and christians, but that doesn't change his existance, what he is, or what he stands for and promotes.  

If I said the beatles "Helter Skelter" told me to go kill people, I'd be interpreting like Charles Manson does.  If I said it was about a playground slide named a helter Skelter in England, I'd be interpreting it like Paul McCartney meant it when he wrote it.  Just because Charles Manson thought it was evil, doesn't mean it was, it's just how he perceived it.  

Same thing with God, if a guy thinks god told him to fly a plane into a building, that doesn't mean his god is any different than ours.  It just means he misinterpreted it.  

Also, Muhammad was at the least inspired by god, and as a christian, there's no problem with me saying that. The lord inspires people around the world, and has had many people who learned truth from him, including Muhammad.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2002, 01:02:17 PM »

Allah is not my God. My God preaches love and forgiveness, Allah teaches violence and warfare. My God has a son a named Jesus, Allah has a prophet named Mohammed who was a violent man.

They are not the same God.

that statement shows your lack of intelligence, ask infinite, trauma or anybody else if im correct or not, go and ask you priest and he will give you the same answer

Mslims, Christians & Jews Have The Same God... Basicly, Its The Same Religion.. The Biggest Diffrence Is:

Christians Thinks That Jesus Is Messias. Muhammed Is Just A Regular Human
Jews Dont Accept Jesus As Messias Since He Wasnt Strong Enough To Be A Leader, Jews Consider Jesus As Just Another Regular Human. Muhammed Is Just A Regular Human
Muslims  Consider Muhammed As The Last Prophet, Jesus Were Also A Big Prophet According To Islam

All The 3 Religions Have The Same God, Denyting It Shows A Lack Of Intelligence, If You Read The 3 Holy Books, I Bet That 80% Is Equal.

And Please Check Your Facts Before Stating Them:

1. Jesus Was Also A Violent Man
2. There's As Much Violence And Wallface In The Bible As In Qu'ran
3. Jesus Never Claimed Being The Son Of God, People Put Words In His Mouth

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2002, 01:06:02 PM »
unlike you, i can back my statement with facts (exact paragraphs in the Bible, so just tell me if you want me to bring it on)

CWalker187

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2002, 01:29:46 PM »
Bring it on.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2002, 02:50:00 PM »
aight.. lemme look around alittle

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2002, 03:45:23 PM »
Book of Numbers 35:31
Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.

Book of Exodus 21:29
But if the ox were wont to push with his horn in time past, and it hath been testified to his owner, and he hath not kept him in, but that he hath killed a man or a woman; the ox shall be stoned, and his owner also shall be put to death.

Book of Exodus 32:27-28
And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour. /
And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
Book of Leviticus 20:18
And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Book of Deuteronomy 20:10 - 14
When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. /
And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. /
And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: /
And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: /
But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. /

Book of Numbers 35:30 - 31
Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die. /
Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death. /

Book of Exodus 21:16
And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

Book of Exodus 21:15
And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.

13:6 - 10
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; /
Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; /
Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: /
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. /
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. /

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2002, 08:41:34 PM »
That is all the Old Testament. The New Testament (The Christian Scriptures) preaches nothing but peace and love.