Author Topic: Joe Budden drops Method Man diss  (Read 5183 times)

Elano

Joe Budden drops Method Man diss
« on: June 17, 2009, 01:19:35 AM »
"N*ggas is scared of the truth/They doing interludes in every interview talking about how they prepared to shoot/How thoughtful, won't resort to getting near a booth/Thought so, what I do to them is unlawful, boss dude ain't got a higher up to report to, just giving yourself a bad name/Yakety-yak them threats in fact it's that lame/If you can't tell that acts arranged/Think I'm wearing a bulls eye and just all them cats got bad aim/I'll explain, I'm past real, n*ggas is past phony/Avoid the personal and physical attacks on me/I remain cool, relaxed homie/Brand new, I ain't got a scratch on me/So what's your squad gon' do/Lay a hand on me, I'll lay a hollow on you/Chain snatch, tap his pockets, take his wallet/Go through every club in New York and pop bottles on you...Got beat up, ignored in school/Signed a deal, n*ggas thought you was cool...Got all them years rapping, nothing else happening/You need a day to day, old heads, with no other way to get paid/They gasping, time-out go take a break from the clay and grab a Gatorade/A bad contract, team can't make a trade/Majors f*ckin' you in the a**/You gonna stay a slave...Sh*t is f*cked up and I blame it on the way it was paved/So I'll chill for the sake of your age/You're great live, but let me know when that stage get appraised." (DJ Green Lantern's OnDaSpot Freestyle)

fuck joe budden  :psych:

Elano

Re: Joe Budden drops Method Man diss
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 01:22:37 AM »
Last month, Busta offered his take on Budden's rant.

"I think it was a great disrespect and he might want to get slapped in his face for it," Busta told radio personality Ed Lover last month. "That's just how I feel about it. I'm not saying that to be on no pro-violence thing because that's not where I'm at with it. I still think that there is a fine line between entertainment and being morally and principally disrespectful." (Ed Lover In The Morning)

Busta canwhoop his ass any day :loser:  (and meth too)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 01:37:56 AM »
I hope that Wu only retaliates on a track, he don't wanna get all the Wu-Tang people trying to catch his chin.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 03:05:49 AM »
Budden gonna get fucked up for that one if they catch him.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 03:20:02 AM »
I hope that Wu only retaliates on a track, he don't wanna get all the Wu-Tang people trying to catch his chin.

busta was right:
"I think it was a great disrespect and he might want to get slapped in his face for it"

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 04:06:44 AM »
Sick Drop By Joe.. Fuck All That Slappin.. Keep It On Wax... Joe Did Well There..!

Elano

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 04:45:10 AM »
Sick Drop By Joe.. Fuck All That Slappin.. Keep It On Wax... Joe Did Well There..!

fuck all that slappin ?
too easy..... :nawty:

ABN

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 04:58:57 AM »
i´m starting to think that Joey´s back on drugs again coz he´s a complete fucking moron.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 05:04:11 AM »
great lyrics, tight spit, ain't  noone of today's WU fucking with budden on the mic, not even close
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 05:07:00 AM »
great lyrics, tight spit, ain't  noone of today's WU fucking with budden on the mic, not even close
OK

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 05:08:36 AM »
great lyrics, tight spit, ain't  noone of today's WU fucking with budden on the mic, not even close

Correct.

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 05:29:43 AM »
Good lyrics & i believe joe would murk any of the Wu in a battle, but joe still a bitch for catching feelings over a article.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 05:34:45 AM »
"fucc that beef shit thats shit is plaayed out"

ps.busta has to earn respect again after he released that piece of shit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 05:36:43 AM »
"fucc that beef shit thats shit is plaayed out"

ps.busta has to earn respect again after he released that piece of shit

busta has to earn a damn thing,those idiots are just a bunch of lowlifes (just take a look @ their careers)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 05:39:21 AM »
Buddens could indeed wreck Meth on the mic but he better watch his back, Meth's got love all over NY, no one gives a fuck about Buddens compared to Meth/Wu Tang