Author Topic: Lakers at the coliseum...  (Read 1829 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers at the coliseum...
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 02:47:40 PM »
is anyone still tryna claim that the Dodgers are anywhere near as big as the Lakers are in LA?...LOL

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 03:20:31 PM »
Here are some more pics

Jordan Farmar giving the "L.A." sign

Lakers with the Trophy

Derek Fisher strutting to the front

Trevor "The Thief" Ariza

Pau Gasol addressing the crowd

Lakers entering the Coliseum
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »
is anyone still tryna claim that the Dodgers are anywhere near as big as the Lakers are in LA?...LOL

how soon you are to forget..http://www.bizjournals.com/losangeles/stories/2008/03/31/daily2.html

115K for an EXHIBITION game.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 03:58:10 PM »

how soon you are to forget..http://www.bizjournals.com/losangeles/stories/2008/03/31/daily2.html

this is also why i ask why it wasnt full...cause when the dodgers broke all kinds of records ( :bandit: ) those two sections on the side WERE filled up...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »

LOL@thinking the town would go half as crazy if Dodgers won the world title..not sayin shit isnt big, but Laker clearly run LA.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »
More pics

Phil saluting the team

Kobe the MVP

Lakers entering the Coliseum

The Coliseum crowd
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »

115K for an EXHIBITION game.  :bandit:

LOL@thinking the town would go half as crazy if Dodgers won the world title..not sayin shit isnt big, but Laker clearly run LA.

yes..the dodgers draw 115K for a preseason game..but they would only draw 10k after winning the world series.  ::)

and the only reason youre saying that is cause the dodgers aint won shit in 20 years...get at me after we win it this year :bandit:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »

115K for an EXHIBITION game.  :bandit:

yes..the dodgers draw 115K for a preseason game..but they would only draw 10k after winning the world series.  ::)

and the only reason youre saying that is cause the dodgers aint won shit in 20 years...get at me after we win it this year :bandit:

LOL.....Lakers could draw 500,000+ if their stadium could fit that many people.

honestly, though, you can agree that LA is CURRENTLY a Laker town, right? I really hope you're not tryna deny this. :-X

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 04:46:49 PM »

yes..the dodgers draw 115K for a preseason game..but they would only draw 10k after winning the world series.  ::)

honestly, though, you can agree that LA is CURRENTLY a Laker town, right? I really hope you're not tryna deny this. :-X

no shit..lol

they just won the fuckin title ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 04:48:31 PM »

yes..the dodgers draw 115K for a preseason game..but they would only draw 10k after winning the world series.  ::)

no shit..lol

im saying, even before they won the title...during this whole decade, its clearly been a Laker town. LOL.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2009, 04:53:30 PM »

no shit..lol

im saying, even before they won the title...during this whole decade, its clearly been a Laker town. LOL.

ok nik.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 05:05:05 PM »
If the Dodgers were to win the World Series, it would create the same amount of riots and celebration.  Why?  They're the same fans! 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
If the Dodgers were to win the World Series, it would create the same amount of riots and celebration.  Why?  They're the same fans! 

there are currently more people who like basketball than baseball in LA, though

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »
Hardly a difference I'm sure.  My point still sticks though, so I don't get the point of bringing up what sport has more fans.  When Mexico went to the Finals of the Copa America in 1993, there were some mini riots in the "mexican" towns.  Can you imagine what kind of chaos a World Cup win by Mexico?  And football/soccer is still less watched than baseball and basketball in Los Angeles. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 01:25:58 PM »
Hardly a difference I'm sure.  My point still sticks though, so I don't get the point of bringing up what sport has more fans.  When Mexico went to the Finals of the Copa America in 1993, there were some mini riots in the "mexican" towns.  Can you imagine what kind of chaos a World Cup win by Mexico?  And football/soccer is still less watched than baseball and basketball in Los Angeles. 

my point is, LA is a Laker town right now...I know you're a huge Dodger fan and you wanna think of your team as being on top of shit, but it is what it is, man...PeACe