Author Topic: Lakers at the coliseum...  (Read 1828 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers at the coliseum...
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 02:41:13 PM »
When the Dodgers win the World Series this October, I'll be at the parade whether its 50 people or a million...lol.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »
When the Dodgers win the World Series this October, I'll be at the parade whether its 50 people or a million...lol.

:bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »
i feel bad for sasha, homie got boo'd at his own victory parade. he slumped this season and it pissed me off but he didnt deserve that.

hopefully he uses it as motivation

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 04:37:22 PM »
Hardly a difference I'm sure.  My point still sticks though, so I don't get the point of bringing up what sport has more fans.  When Mexico went to the Finals of the Copa America in 1993, there were some mini riots in the "mexican" towns.  Can you imagine what kind of chaos a World Cup win by Mexico?  And football/soccer is still less watched than baseball and basketball in Los Angeles. 

my point is, LA is a Laker town right now...I know you're a huge Dodger fan and you wanna think of your team as being on top of shit, but it is what it is, man...PeACe

Yes, everyone knows your point.  You think I'm arguing your point, but I was talking about the celebration aspect of a World Series, NBA Finals, World Cup win in Los Angeles.  That's a separate thing all together. 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 06:46:44 PM »
i feel bad for sasha, homie got boo'd at his own victory parade. he slumped this season and it pissed me off but he didnt deserve that.

there were a few people cheering him and a few signs as well.... I boo'ed him though and even christened him with the name Vujabrick... :) 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »

there were a few people cheering him and a few signs as well.... I boo'ed him though and even christened him with the name Vujabrick... :) 

lol, i bet u it was all bitches.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 07:43:35 PM »

lol, i bet u it was all bitches.

you're right.... no dude cheered for him.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 09:01:23 PM »
Hardly a difference I'm sure.  My point still sticks though, so I don't get the point of bringing up what sport has more fans.  When Mexico went to the Finals of the Copa America in 1993, there were some mini riots in the "mexican" towns.  Can you imagine what kind of chaos a World Cup win by Mexico?  And football/soccer is still less watched than baseball and basketball in Los Angeles. 

:loco: :loco:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 01:14:50 AM »
i went to the parade, shit was exciting as fuck. came up on a lot of souvenirs and shit.  8)

and about the dodgers....

we won the fuckin' NL west last year and you swear to god we won the fucking title the way all 57,000 plus were celebrating at dodger stadium.....i know for a fact that when the dodgers win it this year it'll be just as big if not bigger due to the fact it's been 21 years .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OchoCinco

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 02:45:57 AM »
Who the fuck cares, i think u guys just argue for the sake of arguing.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2009, 06:53:03 PM »
how many heads were in that stadium? (that 8,000 figure was for the arena right?)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SO PRUP

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2009, 09:11:32 AM »
lol if the dodgers won the world series I'm staying my ass in the house because the entire city is going to burn down.  Anyone that thinks that a dodger parade wouldnt be bigger then the laker parade is nuts.

dexter

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:44 PM »
lol if the dodgers won the world series I'm staying my ass in the house because the entire city is going to burn down.  Anyone that thinks that a dodger parade wouldnt be bigger then the laker parade is nuts.
dodgers suck

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »
^ no.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »
Dodger fans=90% hispanics
Laker fans=the whole city

Lakers get more love out here by people of all sorts...sure, in the Latino community, Dodgers are bigger and more celebrated than the Lakers are anywhere. but that's just in one community. Lakers are loved by pretty much the whole city and all different types of people...PeACe