Author Topic: Lakers at the coliseum...  (Read 1832 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers at the coliseum...
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »
how many heads were in that stadium? (that 8,000 figure was for the arena right?)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »
i really dont know what the argument is for..when i wear laker shit on the streets, i get props left and right. if i were to wear dodger shit instead, i doubt id be getting even half the props, if that...basketball is simply just a more popular sport in Los Angeles than baseball and if you ad to the fact that we've had bigger and better dynasties than the Dodgers in this era, there's really no competition.

an LA hat is like wearing a yankees hat now, it's mundane cuz EVERYONE has one.

where a Dodger's Jersey and it's the same as wearing a laker jersey

"you see the game last night"
'man kemp is clutch!"
"what's up with kershaw"
"free manny!"
" fuck andru jones"

its worthless to argue with nik.

he said the dodgers couldnt fill up the coliseum, but we had more people in that bitch than the lakers.

he says no one says anything when wearing dodgers stuff, but he wouldnt know since he doesnt wear dodger stuff.

no matter what FACTS you present to him, he wont accept them. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2009, 07:13:04 PM »
nik=lakers god
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2009, 07:15:10 PM »
how many heads were in that stadium? (that 8,000 figure was for the arena right?)

id say close to 90K..i dont know the exact figure tho...idk if there is an exact figure.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »
nik=lakers god

exactly..even other laker fans point out his blind bias opinions.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »
nah aite i jus wanted to know a rough number
some were sayin 85,000
so thats bout right
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2009, 08:31:21 PM »
i really dont know what the argument is for..when i wear laker shit on the streets, i get props left and right. if i were to wear dodger shit instead, i doubt id be getting even half the props, if that...basketball is simply just a more popular sport in Los Angeles than baseball and if you ad to the fact that we've had bigger and better dynasties than the Dodgers in this era, there's really no competition.

'man kemp is clutch!"
"what's up with kershaw"
"free manny!"
" fuck andru jones"

he said the dodgers couldnt fill up the coliseum, but we had more people in that bitch than the lakers.

he says no one says anything when wearing dodgers stuff, but he wouldnt know since he doesnt wear dodger stuff.

LOL...where are the facts? ive seen people wearing Dodger gear at raves and they get nowhere the same amount of love as people who wear Laker gear. and for every 1 person comin in Dodger gear, there are 10 in Laker gear. I can have people on this board vouch that. EVERYONE loves the Lakers out here. Hispanics, blacks, Asians, middle-easterns, whites EVERYONE...You cant say everyone loves Dodgers, though, cuz middle easterns and most blacks dont even watch baseball. The main demographic for baseball is white and hispanic, where as Lakers have a wider array of fans. i never said Dodgers couldnt fill up the coliseum, i duno where u got that...i just said i didnt think there would be the same style of rioting and overcrowding in downtown LA had they won it...there may be, i dunno, but i dont think so...also, you keep forgetting to mention that Lakers have had bigger and better dynasties in this era, which heavily contributes to the fact that we're easily the most popular team in the city. now get outta hear with your weak arguments and bitch about someone thinking they're right in a debate somewhere else lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2009, 08:32:03 PM »
nik=lakers god

exactly..even other laker fans point out his blind bias opinions.  

bias for stating the Lakers run LA....riiiiiight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2009, 08:34:09 PM »
well i dont think its news they are the face of la
even tho la's expandin and angels and dodgers are comin up
jus wait til the rams or the raiders move there lol
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2009, 08:50:18 PM »

apparently its news to some, LOL.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2009, 08:54:12 PM »
nah IMO lakers are the face of the westcoast really
but again angels and dodgers are makin noise more than ever lately IMO
but it might be a obstacle to surpass lakers IMO
but still we need another dope player-lakers that is

apparently its news to some, LOL.
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2009, 09:11:20 PM »

'man kemp is clutch!"
"what's up with kershaw"
"free manny!"
" fuck andru jones"

LOL...where are the facts? ive seen people wearing Dodger gear at raves and they get nowhere the same amount of love as people who wear Laker gear. and for every 1 person comin in Dodger gear, there are 10 in Laker gear. I can have people on this board vouch that. EVERYONE loves the Lakers out here. Hispanics, blacks, Asians, middle-easterns, whites EVERYONE...You cant say everyone loves Dodgers, though, cuz middle easterns and most blacks dont even watch baseball. The main demographic for baseball is white and hispanic, where as Lakers have a wider array of fans. i never said Dodgers couldnt fill up the coliseum, i duno where u got that...i just said i didnt think there would be the same style of rioting and overcrowding in downtown LA had they won it...there may be, i dunno, but i dont think so...also, you keep forgetting to mention that Lakers have had bigger and better dynasties in this era, which heavily contributes to the fact that we're easily the most popular team in the city. now get outta hear with your weak arguments and bitch about someone thinking they're right in a debate somewhere else lol

ive seen people wearing Dodger gear at raves and they get nowhere the same amount of love as people who wear Laker gear.

so you follow everyone in dodger stuff to see if they get props?

and for every 1 person comin in Dodger gear, there are 10 in Laker gear. I can have people on this board vouch that

yeah, cause the word of lights and roccy are trustworthy.

EVERYONE loves the Lakers out here. Hispanics, blacks, Asians, middle-easterns, whites EVERYONE...You cant say everyone loves Dodgers, though, cuz middle easterns and most blacks dont even watch baseball.

EVERYONE i know loves the dodgers, too.  blacks, asians, middle easterners...everyone. 

i never said Dodgers couldnt fill up the coliseum, i duno where u got that

you posted something like "anyone still trying to claim the dodgers are as big as the lakers" in THIS thread..a thread about the lakers at the coliseum.   ::)

you keep forgetting to mention that Lakers have had bigger and better dynasties in this era

yup..no denying that.  but regardless, we're still loved by LA.  imagine if we had won a few titles since 88? shiiiiieeet.

btw, why did you start this debate after the lakers won?  of course everyone is gonna hop on the laker bandwagon right now.   take away the bandwagon fans and the amount of love for either team is equal. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »
the fact that the dodgers filled up the coliseum  when we SUCKED..... says something.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »
the fact that the dodgers filled up the coliseum  when we SUCKED..... says something.

not only filled it up, but broke the record for most people at the coliseum, most people ever for a baseball game, and most people ever for an exhibition game.  :bandit:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »

'man kemp is clutch!"
"what's up with kershaw"
"free manny!"
" fuck andru jones"

ive seen people wearing Dodger gear at raves and they get nowhere the same amount of love as people who wear Laker gear.

so you follow everyone in dodger stuff to see if they get props?

and for every 1 person comin in Dodger gear, there are 10 in Laker gear. I can have people on this board vouch that

yeah, cause the word of lights and roccy are trustworthy.

EVERYONE loves the Lakers out here. Hispanics, blacks, Asians, middle-easterns, whites EVERYONE...You cant say everyone loves Dodgers, though, cuz middle easterns and most blacks dont even watch baseball.

EVERYONE i know loves the dodgers, too.  blacks, asians, middle easterners...everyone. 

i never said Dodgers couldnt fill up the coliseum, i duno where u got that

you posted something like "anyone still trying to claim the dodgers are as big as the lakers" in THIS thread..a thread about the lakers at the coliseum.   ::)

you keep forgetting to mention that Lakers have had bigger and better dynasties in this era

yup..no denying that.  but regardless, we're still loved by LA.  imagine if we had won a few titles since 88? shiiiiieeet.

btw, why did you start this debate after the lakers won?  of course everyone is gonna hop on the laker bandwagon right now.   take away the bandwagon fans and the amount of love for either team is equal. 

first of all, i never argued that LA didnt love the Dodgers...i just simply stated that LA is a Laker town. no, i havent followed Dodger fans at raves (if there ever are any, i cant even seem to remember one LOL), but i see the way people react to Dodgers and Lakers everywhere i go, andLakers, nowadays, generally get the bigger reaction, no doubt about it. i live in a middle eastern community and i dont know but one middle eastern that loves baseball. LOL. MAYBE if Dodgers did win a title after 88, then we'd have a fair debate...but as of now, it's Lakers all the way, homie...PeACe