Author Topic: Kelis Accuses Nas of Abandoning Her During Pregnancy  (Read 366 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Kelis Accuses Nas of Abandoning Her During Pregnancy
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 06:54:33 AM »
Kelis doesn't sound like she's being reasonable.  Nas is one of the most successful rap artists in history.  He writes about fucking bitches in nearly every other song he has recorded.  She's been pregnant and lost her figure temporarily.  You really think Nas is going to give up sex for around 6 months when he's got bitches like he does?   Highly, Highly unlikely.  

And Kelis is acting like she has such high moral character, but she's acting like a whore in her video's, and selling her body..."My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" and then she wants to talk about "scum bag coward husbands" and "sub par tricks"?    

Also, we aren't getting Nas side of the story.  

Leaving your wife while she is pregnant with your child is low, but I expected no less from a low-life like Nas. Unless his side of the story is that baby belongs to another man he's got no excuse. Why is the black girl lost? Because her father left when she was a baby and her husband left while she was pregnant. Nas should record a song called Circle of Life with that as the topic, even use the Lion King sample. At least then I'd respect the clown.

I'm not saying it's cool for Nas' to leave her while she's pregnant.  What I'm saying is that Kelis has unrealistic expectations for Nas'.  When a dude is superstar rapper and talking about fucking bitches, groupies, "nasty chickens" in nearly every one of his songs.  Is it going to be likely that that rap superstar is going to go celibate for 6 months or so while she loses her figure during the pregnancy process?  

That's all I'm saying.  Look at Snoop's wife for a comparison.  Snoop's wife is a better wife for a superstar rapper, and much more wise than Kelis.  They have a beautiful marriage and a family, but even Snoop writes is his book that he's made many mistakes and cheated on her many times.  He said that she deals with it the way she deal with it and they always try work it out.  Now society will look at Snoop as being bad, and Snoop's wife as being the exploited one, and they'll probably throw their support to somebody like Kelis.  But that just shows how flawed and irrational society really is.  In world history rich and powerful men weren't expected to be monogamous, but modern America is an anomoly in that it holds these men to unrealistic expectations.  Look at the Bill Clinton scandal.  That would of been nothing in earlier times, or in most regions in the world.

Then my last point is just that Kelis isn't on any higher moral ground than Nas'.  Because she's been selling her body nearly her whole career.  Your shaking and showing your ass out there in every video, like a dicktease, and the same thing that makes men attracted to you and want to buy your records is the same thing that makes Nas' go and cheat on her.

That's just reality.  
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:01:00 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Grammar »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Big B

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 06:58:31 AM »
i remember reading about thier marrige and thought, "i hope they got a prenump"

too bad.

Big B

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 07:01:02 AM »
Kelis doesn't sound like she's being reasonable.  Nas is one of the most successful rap artists in history.  He writes about fucking bitches in nearly every other song he has recorded.  She's been pregnant and lost her figure temporarily.  You really think Nas is going to give up sex for around 6 months when he's got bitches like he does?   Highly, Highly unlikely. 

And Kelis is acting like she has such high moral character, but she's acting like a whore in her video's, and selling her body..."My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" and then she wants to talk about "scum bag coward husbands" and "sub par tricks"?   

Leaving your wife while she is pregnant with your child is low, but I expected no less from a low-life like Nas. Unless his side of the story is that baby belongs to another man he's got no excuse. Why is the black girl lost? Because her father left when she was a baby and her husband left while she was pregnant. Nas should record a song called Circle of Life with that as the topic, even use the Lion King sample. At least then I'd respect the clown.

I'm not saying it's cool for Nas' to leave her while she's pregnant.  What I'm saying is that Kelis has unrealistic expectations for Nas'.  When a dude is superstar rapper and talking about fucking bitches, groupies, "nasty chickens" in nearly every one of his songs.  Is it going to be likely that that rap superstar is going to go celibate for 6 months or so while she loses her figure during the pregnancy process?   

That's all I'm saying.  Look at Snoop's wife for a comparison.  Snoop's wife is a better wife for a superstar rapper, and much more wise than Kelis.  They have a beautiful marriage and a family, but even Snoop writes is his book that he's made many mistakes and cheated on her many times.  He said that she deals with it the way she deal with it and they always try work it out.  Now society will look at Snoop as being bad, and Snoop's wife as being the exploited one, and they'll probably throw their support to somebody like Kelis.  But that just shows how flawed and irrational society really is.

Then my last point is just that Kelis isn't on any higher moral ground than Nas'.  Because she's been selling her body nearly her whole career.  Your shaking and showing your ass out there in every video, like a dicktease, and the same thing that makes men attracted to you and want to buy your records is the same thing that makes Nas' go and cheat on her.

That's just reality. 
if you want to call that a beautiful marige thats on you.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 07:59:38 AM »
Kelis doesn't sound like she's being reasonable.  Nas is one of the most successful rap artists in history.  He writes about fucking bitches in nearly every other song he has recorded.  She's been pregnant and lost her figure temporarily.  You really think Nas is going to give up sex for around 6 months when he's got bitches like he does?   Highly, Highly unlikely.  

I'm not saying it's cool for Nas' to leave her while she's pregnant.  What I'm saying is that Kelis has unrealistic expectations for Nas'.  When a dude is superstar rapper and talking about fucking bitches, groupies, "nasty chickens" in nearly every one of his songs.  Is it going to be likely that that rap superstar is going to go celibate for 6 months or so while she loses her figure during the pregnancy process?  

That's all I'm saying.  Look at Snoop's wife for a comparison.  Snoop's wife is a better wife for a superstar rapper, and much more wise than Kelis.  They have a beautiful marriage and a family, but even Snoop writes is his book that he's made many mistakes and cheated on her many times.  He said that she deals with it the way she deal with it and they always try work it out.  Now society will look at Snoop as being bad, and Snoop's wife as being the exploited one, and they'll probably throw their support to somebody like Kelis.  But that just shows how flawed and irrational society really is.  In world history rich and powerful men weren't expected to be monogamous, but modern America is an anomoly in that it holds these men to unrealistic expectations.  Look at the Bill Clinton scandal.  That would of been nothing in earlier times, or in most regions in the world.

Then my last point is just that Kelis isn't on any higher moral ground than Nas'.  Because she's been selling her body nearly her whole career.  Your shaking and showing your ass out there in every video, like a dicktease, and the same thing that makes men attracted to you and want to buy your records is the same thing that makes Nas' go and cheat on her.

That's just reality.  

I'm not defending Kelis. I don't know anything about her. I'm just cementing the fact that Nas is a piece of shit human being, and it's nice to point that out about a clown that claims to "overstand" life's immoralities.