Author Topic: Bad Lucc Apreciation Thread  (Read 295 times)

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bad Lucc Apreciation Thread
« on: June 18, 2009, 03:17:47 AM »
One of the most talented new west artist but very underrated in my opinion just take a look on this board. I'm waiting for this album with T. Martin more than the kurupt and T martin project. Watts ur opinion??

ABN

Re: Bad Lucc Apreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 03:26:33 AM »
what was that record about Watts called that Bad Lucc dropped a few years ago? that shit was so fucking ill.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:31:32 AM »
the watts riot? But i agree, dude has great flow, voice and lyrics!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 05:52:53 AM »
I don't know about this guy.  I mean, he got the biggest head start of anyone ever in the rap game.  He was on an entire album with Soopafly, and a mixtape.  Fly laced him with some of the hottest beats ever and Fly rapped along side him.  I like to call him Good Lucc, since no one in the rap game has ever been given that kind of open pass right through the door of hip hop.  Literally going from nothing to working with one of the biggest rap stars of all time.  Since Dubb Union went their separate ways, Lucc hasn't done much.  Seems like he should be bigger than he is now.  Look at Snoop, he did one album with the legend Dre and he's set for life.  Lucc did one album with an arguably bigger legend than Dre, Soopafly, and he didn't blow up at all.  He can't keep relying on Soopafly to keep his name out there, dude needs to do it for himself.  That's where I think he's slipped a little.  Some of his rhymes are OK though.  I'd like to think this dude wakes up everyday and just thanks Soopafly for what he's done for Lucc.  There are a million other up and coming rappers who would have loved to have been in Lucc's shoes and been part of the Westurn Union.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 05:56:56 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

kuruptlon

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 09:10:25 AM »
haha good lucc lol

ABN

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 02:04:57 AM »
the watts riot? But i agree, dude has great flow, voice and lyrics!
naw, it was just a record about Watts or LA, i can´t remember but that record was really dope. but my HD crashed like 6 months ago so all of my shit is gone.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 09:11:25 AM »
I don't know about this guy.  I mean, he got the biggest head start of anyone ever in the rap game.  He was on an entire album with Soopafly, and a mixtape.  Fly laced him with some of the hottest beats ever and Fly rapped along side him.  I like to call him Good Lucc, since no one in the rap game has ever been given that kind of open pass right through the door of hip hop.  Literally going from nothing to working with one of the biggest rap stars of all time.  Since Dubb Union went their separate ways, Lucc hasn't done much.  Seems like he should be bigger than he is now.  Look at Snoop, he did one album with the legend Dre and he's set for life.  Lucc did one album with an arguably bigger legend than Dre, Soopafly, and he didn't blow up at all.  He can't keep relying on Soopafly to keep his name out there, dude needs to do it for himself.  That's where I think he's slipped a little.  Some of his rhymes are OK though.  I'd like to think this dude wakes up everyday and just thanks Soopafly for what he's done for Lucc.  There are a million other up and coming rappers who would have loved to have been in Lucc's shoes and been part of the Westurn Union.

-1 for that whole post. U a funny dude but wow you can't be serious. And if Lucc was in the thread I doubt you would be saying all that lol.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »

All I have to say is WTF??? Go listen to "The Best" wit Mykestro...
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 01:41:32 PM »
Bad is tight

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 10:06:23 PM »
Real talk Bad Lucc is that dude...Him and Terrace make dope azz music.