Author Topic: this forum doesn't feel like how it used to be b4  (Read 205 times)

Instant_Killa

this forum doesn't feel like how it used to be b4
« on: October 18, 2002, 09:16:55 PM »
theres something different bout the board here, way different from how it used to be back 6-12 months ago. A lot of folks have come and gone, a lot of things have changed...howwever, it seems that all everyone posts nowadays is bout britney, christina and salma hayek...yall should think bout somethin better n talk bout it n not make posts like 'nik thinks hes a crip"...its all bullshit to me and to many others....try to keep an open mind and discuss bout topics everyone is interested in...like back in tha days for example that post "Weed...can u get addicted?" n stuff

this board is losing its essence i feel

JAE

Re:this forum doesn't feel like how it used to be b4
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2002, 09:28:08 PM »
What the hell do you expect. Its anything goes. read the main forum. That is if you acctully come here for rap.

Pillow

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2002, 11:00:12 PM »
What the hell do you expect. Its anything goes. read the main forum. That is if you acctully come here for rap.
yomp

Jome

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2002, 10:21:13 PM »
I think it has changed for the better.
I rather have threads with naked chicks, than reading through topic after topic with just the word "seen" in them.
Let the naked chicks loose!!!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2002, 01:47:05 AM »
I rather have threads with naked chicks, than reading through topic after topic with just the word "seen" in them.

LOL, word. Yo Jome, why you got so many disses? I don't think I've ever seen you get into to many beefs. Anyways, ima give you a prop. Fuck that haters :)

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2002, 02:34:51 AM »

Word

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2002, 02:43:45 AM »
theres something different bout the board here, way different from how it used to be back 6-12 months ago. A lot of folks have come and gone, a lot of things have changed...howwever, it seems that all everyone posts nowadays is bout britney, christina and salma hayek...yall should think bout somethin better n talk bout it n not make posts like 'nik thinks hes a crip"...its all bullshit to me and to many others....try to keep an open mind and discuss bout topics everyone is interested in...like back in tha days for example that post "Weed...can u get addicted?" n stuff

Apoc is right ya'll.  I'll attempt to explain why the board ain't what it used to be.

We all individually hold knowledge, humor, and talent with which we can offer the board.  What has happened is some homies at this board have extirpated all their knowledge into this circle of interculators and they have little left to offer, so they start going backwards.  Everyone needs to continue to develop themselves mentally, spiritually, comedically, so we all can expand and biuld upon one anothers knowledge base.  Peace.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2002, 11:35:12 AM »

Apoc is right ya'll.  I'll attempt to explain why the board ain't what it used to be.

We all individually hold knowledge, humor, and talent with which we can offer the board.  What has happened is some homies at this board have extirpated all their knowledge into this circle of interculators and they have little left to offer, so they start going backwards.  Everyone needs to continue to develop themselves mentally, spiritually, comedically, so we all can expand and biuld upon one anothers knowledge base.  Peace.

word up

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2002, 11:42:47 AM »
yeah infinites right. we cant go over the same themes all the time

gotta keep it movin

Jome

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2002, 04:49:47 PM »

LOL, word. Yo Jome, why you got so many disses? I don't think I've ever seen you get into to many beefs. Anyways, ima give you a prop. Fuck that haters :)

LoL, I think it's 2-5 people dissing me every time they get the chance.
I strongly doubt that 30 diff. people dissed me.
But I knew I would get some though, I been in some beef..

It's the props that counts though, because that's coming from the heart, and not the haters.
Thx for the props, I gave you some earlier too  ;)

bez

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2002, 05:27:26 PM »
yer it feels wierd now.  I gotta admit I liked it as it was before alot but I like this too.  But it does feel wierd.

Pillow

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2002, 10:08:45 PM »
ppl dont post as much as they used to