6 (20.7%)
Leathal Injection
1 (3.4%)
War Disc
4 (13.8%)
Peace Disc
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: wuts the best ice cube cd?  (Read 309 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wuts the best ice cube cd?
« on: October 20, 2002, 11:06:00 PM »
wuts yur opinion? i think death certifacate

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:wuts the best ice cube cd?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 11:07:40 PM »
"Death Certificate" was better, but "AmeriKKKas Most Wanted" did more for Hip-Hop...

BL7

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 11:14:08 PM »
I thought Tha Predator was tha best just because of "Wicked". Tha whole album was bangin, but to me that track stands out tha most out of all his songs.

tnp

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 11:54:29 PM »
Amerikkka's Most Wanted. It's Cube at his rawest, his storytelling is incredible (Once Upon a Time in the Projects), and it was before he was burdened with being a political rapper or actor or any of that. He had a great eye for detail and didn't care what he said (You Can't Fade Me) because he said it so well. This is not only Cube's best album but the best album I've ever heard (and has been for the past 11 years).

peace,
tnp

Funkadelic

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 01:53:47 AM »
"Death Certificate" because of the best Ice Cube song ever called "Ghetto Bird"...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2002, 01:59:15 AM »
"Death Certificate" because of the best Ice Cube song ever called "Ghetto Bird"...

the song ghetto birds on leathal injection lol

Funkadelic

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2002, 02:09:16 AM »

the song ghetto birds on leathal injection lol

Fuck...

You are right. It's 10pm and i just get up. We are having school holidays here in Germany, so I'm still tired. But such a mistake...  :-[ :'( :-\ :( ???

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2002, 03:21:17 AM »
Amerikkka's Most Wanted. It's Cube at his rawest, his storytelling is incredible (Once Upon a Time in the Projects), and it was before he was burdened with being a political rapper or actor or any of that. He had a great eye for detail and didn't care what he said (You Can't Fade Me) because he said it so well. This is not only Cube's best album but the best album I've ever heard (and has been for the past 11 years).

peace,
tnp

^^ i agree

Braindead

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2002, 07:00:36 AM »
Amerikka's most Wanted and Predator are still in heavy rotation in my cd player

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2002, 08:47:26 AM »
probably the predator or the very underrated war disc

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2002, 09:12:59 AM »
I voted for "Predator", it's always been my fav., ever since it dropped, even after all this time.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2002, 10:16:13 AM »
who the fuck voted for the peace disc??

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2002, 10:26:42 AM »
"AMeriKKKa'z Most Wanted" easily....
It created the solo Westcoast artist, before this lp no solo westcoast artist made any real noise outside of California.
Cube hooked up wit' the "Bomb Squad" and flipped the Eastcoast vibe better than anyone had before....he took the best production team the East had to offer and flipped their shit wit' a lil' bit of a Gangsta twist and created the sound you still hear today.
Accompanied by the tightest lyric's about streetlife anyone had ever heard at the time/political & Racial material...whoa!!!
This lp is only followed by "Death Certificate" as the greatest thing's ever to come outta the West. ImO

When Cube came home from recording A.M.W. he was already dubbed "the King of this left coast".
And he still hold's the crown down easily.
to bad most were not around to witness early 1990's outside of Vanilla Ice.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

« Last Edit: October 21, 2002, 10:28:12 AM by Hatesrats »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2002, 11:46:02 AM »
I'm thinkin' Death Certificate... That shit just bangs on every level from beginning to end.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2002, 12:04:41 PM »
I voted for "AmeriKKKas Most Wanted" because in my oppinion it's not only an important, but also a very dope-soundin LP. Plus it's the lyrically most interesting album ever made by an NWA member