Author Topic: MOTORCYCLE GANGS vs MAFIA'S vs STREET GANGBANGERS  (Read 494 times)

OG Hack Wilson

MOTORCYCLE GANGS vs MAFIA'S vs STREET GANGBANGERS
« on: June 18, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »
which is the most powerful form of sydnicate

a motorcycle gang (hells angels, outalws, mongols, sons of silence etc), a "mafia" (whitey bulger) or a street gang (bloods, crips, LK's etc)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J Bananas

Re: MOTORCYCLE GANGS vs MAFIA'S vs STREET GANGBANGERS
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »
Mafia will always have more money, unity, discipline, and better quality of life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »
the mafia owns all!

biker gangs & street gangs just go out and kill people, while the mafia does that shit all secretive & gets away with it.

it's the definition of G! 8)

Mafia will always have more money, unity, discipline, and better quality of life.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »
the show GANGLAND is really one of the bes tshows ever  8)

all gangs are mad organized...but still can be cracked
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 08:29:48 PM »
^not the mafia, they are the shit! ;D

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 08:40:11 PM »
The Mafia>>>>Insert here

Dont bring up Whitey "The Informer" Bulger as you're example of the Mafia though LOL use Vincent "The Chin" Gigante :o

DIP DIP SET SET

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 08:41:20 PM »
Mafia (as for which type, well all Mafia status gangs are untouchable in their respective regions). Its because of the way their Hierarchy is built, the Mafias Higher ups can't be taken down at once. As such, once 1 falls another takes his place. Usually they have 2 or 3 tiers. Tier 3 is the highest rank, Untouchable. Usually rich, makes the decisions. Tier 2, is captains, they control certain areas for the Tier 3, but can't progress with out Tier 3s say. Tier 1 is the lowest (street people, the workers) These people are touchable, and are usually taken care off. If they get caught, they can either be killed off and replaced or do their time like a man and be promoted (You can always trust someone who did 10 years and never said a thing over a new guy off the block).

Biker Gang's are set up sorta like em. Biker's have clubs though, and are usually not progressing anything that the FBI needs to get involved with. Mostly The ATF law enforcement. Bikers usually look down on drugs, and have different types of set ups. Rarely will they go into drug trafficking.

Cartels are basically The Mafia, but are mainly in the drug trade, These are more ruthless and don't have a true code. Mostly they shoot to kill, regardless of what's happening. They have 1 boss, and that's it.Now, cartels are not dumb, and they will sometimes set up like a Mafia Hierarchy. As such, they are sorta just Mafia but more violent. Mexico's drug trade is booming right now. The corruption is so bad in their, that the Cartel isn't afraid to kill cops.Because they have such a control on the area, no one from the outside will try and take a stake. To risky.

Gangs (Street) are mostly just common people set tripping. Even if Gangsters are same color or what ever they still feud. Because of that, they rarely will progress into something bigger.Though, when Street gang's can join together and start to evolve, they become a dangerous force. They currently are usually the footmen for Drug lords.

I mean their is so many sub-Categories, but that's just about the gist.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »
I would say the drug cartels in other countries are more powerful than the mafia but in this country the mafia is the most powerful

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »
Mafia > Biker gang

Mafia > Street gang

therefore,

Biker gang = Street gang
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 08:58:51 PM »
Mafia > Biker gang

Mafia > Street gang

therefore,

Biker gang = Street gang

yeah, not much of a difference; it's basically just a difference of race.

you're not going to see many white street gangs lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 09:03:14 PM »
Mafia (as for which type, well all Mafia status gangs are untouchable in their respective regions). Its because of the way their Hierarchy is built, the Mafias Higher ups can't be taken down at once. As such, once 1 falls another takes his place. Usually they have 2 or 3 tiers. Tier 3 is the highest rank, Untouchable. Usually rich, makes the decisions. Tier 2, is captains, they control certain areas for the Tier 3, but can't progress with out Tier 3s say. Tier 1 is the lowest (street people, the workers) These people are touchable, and are usually taken care off. If they get caught, they can either be killed off and replaced or do their time like a man and be promoted (You can always trust someone who did 10 years and never said a thing over a new guy off the block).

Biker Gang's are set up sorta like em. Biker's have clubs though, and are usually not progressing anything that the FBI needs to get involved with. Mostly The ATF law enforcement. Bikers usually look down on drugs, and have different types of set ups. Rarely will they go into drug trafficking.

Cartels are basically The Mafia, but are mainly in the drug trade, These are more ruthless and don't have a true code. Mostly they shoot to kill, regardless of what's happening. They have 1 boss, and that's it.Now, cartels are not dumb, and they will sometimes set up like a Mafia Hierarchy. As such, they are sorta just Mafia but more violent. Mexico's drug trade is booming right now. The corruption is so bad in their, that the Cartel isn't afraid to kill cops.Because they have such a control on the area, no one from the outside will try and take a stake. To risky.

Gangs (Street) are mostly just common people set tripping. Even if Gangsters are same color or what ever they still feud. Because of that, they rarely will progress into something bigger.Though, when Street gang's can join together and start to evolve, they become a dangerous force. They currently are usually the footmen for Drug lords.

I mean their is so many sub-Categories, but that's just about the gist.

biker gangs actually are big on trafficking methaphetamine and crystal meth

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 09:21:28 PM »
Mafia > Biker gang

Mafia > Street gang

therefore,

Biker gang = Street gang

yeah, not much of a difference; it's basically just a difference of race.

you're not going to see many white street gangs lol.
Only in the movies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »
Drug Cartels right now>>Mafia

BUT, Cartels have fallen, and it seems that the rewards for Cartels are bigger, but also the fall is greater and more often.

Blasphemy

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 10:17:44 PM »
Drug Cartels right now>>Mafia

BUT, Cartels have fallen, and it seems that the rewards for Cartels are bigger, but also the fall is greater and more often.

Because of the lack of the mafia Structure, but like I said before they corrupted mexico so bad they don't need 1. Sure some will be taken but the big ones won't and a lot will mostly just fall under another Cartel's hold.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »
lol@ the Mafia. That shit is just an image that people who love Scarface get infatuated with.  Real shit, this isnt the fuckin 50's lol. Maybe its different being on the Westcoast compared to NY, but i aint NEVER in my life heard anybody show any concern for the "Mafia" lol.  Especially not no Italian mafia lol.  I remember about 10 yrs ago a report was released by the government saying that street gangs in LA had more power then the Italian mafia did during their reign in NY.  It isnt just a bunch of idiots runnin around shooting eachother. They work with community leaders, politicians, have police on the payroll. All the same shit. Like I said, maybe in NY people still talk about "mafia", but anybody out here who's really spent any time in the hood would know its nothing to us.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"