Author Topic: I DONT GET THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT!  (Read 204 times)

bez

I DONT GET THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT!
« on: October 20, 2002, 05:42:12 PM »
I just saw the film for the first time now and I think it was good and scary up to the ending.  It wasent as scary as fuck put it creeped me out the way it played with my mind/  But I was pissed at the ending it didnt show me fuck all about who/what was there, what the noises and shit where.  

I have just been on the website and it had like a timeline on it.  Now was the story TRUE or what, I mean the footage and shit, was it all based on a true story or sumit cos its just really pissing me off.

Sub-Z

Re:I DONT GET THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 06:13:31 PM »
thats the worst movie ive ever watched,wh ocares if you get it or not it sucks

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 07:06:46 PM »
They were trying to make viewers belive the movie was made up of real footage...

closetothalimit

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 09:39:15 PM »
during the advertising they tried to give the impression that it was real and the footage was real. but it is well know that it was all bullshit. it was just shot on hand held cameras and most of it was improvised to make it look and feel real.

u just gotta assume by the guy facing the corner of the brick wall that the blair witch was really haunting the characters in the movie, cause it is said earlier that the serial killer made one kid stand in the corner as the other one was killed. u gotta assume by the girl's camera falling to the ground, that she was killed.

they never showed the blair witch, because it is generally believed the less they show, the more scary it was (Hitchcock, Craven both believed this, Spielberg used it in Jaws as u dont see the shark clearly until near the end). so i guess they thought if they never actually show anything it would be scarier cause ur never quite sure of what it was.

also they probably count afford make up or special effects for the the blair witch bitch.

peace
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 09:41:11 PM by Rain »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 12:05:18 AM »
I just saw the film for the first time now and I think it was good and scary up to the ending.

Are you serious?  Were you taking acid?  This is the worst movie I have ever seen.