Author Topic: I just had somethang BANGIN  (Read 238 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I just had somethang BANGIN
« on: June 18, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »
Somebody thought they hada get creative cuz the lack of food up this bitch....is a bitch...but ya'll know that's when some good shit get's made!

Shake and bake chicken with some fuckin' noodles.. baked in the damn oven, and I don't know if it was mixed wit cheese or not, but it is on another level niggas, that shit tastes so righttttttttttt

Now I know we got Chef's on this board so ya'll must make that meal for ya selves. Word to the world that plate was off the chain.

Sikotic™

Re: I just had somethang BANGIN
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:30:33 PM »
What kinda noodles? You might be on to somethin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »
regular ass egg noodles with butter and maybe a splash of olive oil>>>>>>>>>>>

Roccy

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 09:54:21 PM »
im down for some noodles...
how about some Vietnamese pho noodles????
shit is amazing
how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 10:07:14 PM »
nooodles damn... munchies... 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 05:38:36 PM »
Damn, I might have to give this a try. That sounds ghetto-fuckin-fabulous!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 05:52:05 PM »
Somebody thought they hada get creative cuz the lack of food up this bitch....is a bitch...but ya'll know that's when some good shit get's made!

Shake and bake chicken with some fuckin' noodles.. baked in the damn oven, and I don't know if it was mixed wit cheese or not, but it is on another level niggas, that shit tastes so righttttttttttt

Now I know we got Chef's on this board so ya'll must make that meal for ya selves. Word to the world that plate was off the chain.

That sounds good man. I always liked shake n bake chicken, healthier then fried.  I think i eat more chicken then anything in this world lol Mostly shit with chicken and rice.  Sometimes i just keep it hella simple and bake chicken breasts with salsa poured over top. With some white rice. The shit is pretty healthy, and surprisingly pretty good.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
Damn, I might have to give this a try. That sounds ghetto-fuckin-fabulous!
it does.

im on it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »

That sounds good man. I always liked shake n bake chicken, healthier then fried.  I think i eat more chicken then anything in this world lol Mostly shit with chicken and rice.  Sometimes i just keep it hella simple and bake chicken breasts with salsa poured over top. With some white rice. The shit is pretty healthy, and surprisingly pretty good.

Yeah, you could pour madd different shit on it, that Italian dressing on it tastes slammin' too. I forgot the same of it. It's the simple shit you mix urself though. But chu right.

I don't even know what egg noodles is, unless I see a picture of it or somethang but these was just the simple Pennsylvania Dutch Noodles, named after Baron's time, again, word? Hahahaha.

Paul

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 02:34:46 PM »
im down for some noodles...
how about some Vietnamese pho noodles????
shit is amazing

haha poo noodles
funkyfreshintheflesh