Author Topic: PETA IS PISSED AT OBAMA FOR SWATTING A FLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 368 times)

OG Hack Wilson

PETA IS PISSED AT OBAMA FOR SWATTING A FLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:41:05 AM »
PETA wishes Obama hadn't swatted that fly!

Thu Jun 18, 7:28 am ET
WASHINGTON – The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the flyswatter in chief to try taking a more humane attitude the next time he's bedeviled by a fly in the White House.
PETA is sending President Barack Obama a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher, a device that allows users to trap a house fly and then release it outside.
"We support compassion even for the most curious, smallest and least sympathetic animals," PETA spokesman Bruce Friedrich said Wednesday. "We believe that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals."
During an interview for CNBC at the White House on Tuesday, a fly intruded on Obama's conversation with correspondent John Harwood.
"Get out of here," the president told the pesky insect. When it didn't, he waited for the fly to settle, put his hand up and then smacked it dead.
"Now, where were we?" Obama asked Harwood. Then he added: "That was pretty impressive, wasn't it? I got the sucker."
Friedrich said that PETA was pleased with Obama's voting record in the Senate on behalf of animal rights and noted that he has been outspoken against animal abuses.
Still, "swatting a fly on TV indicates he's not perfect," Friedrich said, "and we're happy to say that we wish he hadn't."
Deputy press secretary Josh Earnest said the White House has no comment on the matter.

_____

saw this on YAHOO today, is the world really coming to this?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ABN

Re: PETA IS PISSED AT OBAMA FOR SWATTING A FLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 08:44:08 AM »
wtf? are they for real about some petty shit like that? fuck outta here, so you´re just supposed to let those irritating fuckers land on your face and shit?

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »
lmao "Today showed he isn't perfect, and we wish he hadn't" omg get off his dick lol Anyways, yeah its a fucking fly. Its not like They are endangered or anything.Keep stopping the animal abuse,  but stop doing the most retarded shit for attention peta. God damn, this why people think they nut-jobs now.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 09:27:59 AM »
wow peta is filled with fuck tards
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 10:24:31 AM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 10:39:31 AM »
They are so fuckin stupid.  Real shit, Obama should reach back and swat PETA.  If I was him I would send the CIA in and do a full fledged investigation on PETA and their organization after this. "Oh you wanna fuck with the President? I got u bitches...."
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
^ LOL. I agree tho, throwing fake blood on people, de-facing the stars on the walk of fame, etc. Fuck Peta.

The Humane Society >>> Peta

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 10:49:13 AM »
krasmo the dynamo is in PETA
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »
PETA is a terrorist organization. I don't know why the government hasn't cracked down on them yet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 06:08:37 PM »
I love Animals more than anyone but jesus christ Peta give me a break!!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »
damn white people complaining about killing flys now? god damn
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 06:14:47 PM »
lol peta is the dumbest ogranization ever. they complain about animal abuse in 3rd world countries and when these countries punish them by executing them they complain about human rights and such.

why even bother.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »
Yeah, what PETA is, is just a bunch of people with unbelievably boring lives...that need to feel like they are part of something to validate themselves.

So accoring to PETA, if a bug gets smashed on windsheild....is it involuntary manslaughter?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »
lol fuck peta.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 06:28:10 PM »
Yeah, what PETA is, is just a bunch of people with unbelievably boring lives...that need to feel like they are part of something to validate themselves.

So accoring to PETA, if a bug gets smashed on windsheild....is it involuntary manslaughter?
thats a good question
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac