Author Topic: Jay Z & Ice Cube  (Read 795 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Jay Z & Ice Cube
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 10:37:12 AM »
The lines that Jay-Z reuses are all fairly famous rhymes in which he is obviously paying homage to other rappers. You'd have to be pretty ignorant to not know when he is doing it. If he was truly biting rhymes he would be be using obscure shit that no one knows about, not classic BIG lines. Almost every rapper does this, Jay-Z just does it slightly more than others. The majority of what he spits is all his.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 10:39:12 AM »
It's pretty sad how people have hijacked this topic to go over the same old shit about Jay when they probably listen to Game. Jay says he's only paying tribute to Biggie when he says a BIG line, and if you think he's the only rapper that does it you must be on a different planet.

Back on topic, I'd love to hear a Jay and Cube track, would be crazy dope for sure.

lol whats wrong wit that...i listen 2 game and jay-z...u said "they probably listen 2 game" like thats a bad thing...game is that nigga...is he on jay level naw but he aint wack or no  shit like that b'...and yea i would like 2 hear cube and jay on a record 2...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 12:41:59 PM »
haha yeah that cam'ron song where he went in on jay was crazy mentionin all the traxx where jay took from biggie
not sure if they ever recorded (dont think they did) but they are on a remix together right?
jay-z, cube and andre 3 stacks?

i hope ice cube wouldn't lower himself to that

if they did then i guarantee Jigga bites atleast one biggie line

Yeah, "30 Something [Remix]" Jigga hooked up wit Cube & 3 Stacks. Good track.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »
"The rings and things they sing about bring em out, it's hard to yell when the barells in ya mouth"

Didn't know that was a Biggie line til the other day, Jigga does it well though, he's paying homage. Jigga can spit, unless your biased you should recognise that...

Cube and Jigga would be dope, but their styles don't really match

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
It's pretty sad how people have hijacked this topic to go over the same old shit about Jay when they probably listen to Game. Jay says he's only paying tribute to Biggie when he says a BIG line, and if you think he's the only rapper that does it you must be on a different planet.

Back on topic, I'd love to hear a Jay and Cube track, would be crazy dope for sure.

lol whats wrong wit that...i listen 2 game and jay-z...u said "they probably listen 2 game" like thats a bad thing...game is that nigga...is he on jay level naw but he aint wack or no  shit like that b'...and yea i would like 2 hear cube and jay on a record 2...

I never said anything was wrong with that at all, in fact Game is one of my favourite artists as is Jay-Z. The point I was making was that most of the people who just criticized Jay-Z's "biting" on the boards probably don't even recognize how much the Game bites the shit out of every dope rapper known to man yet listen to his songs without complaint.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 06:45:46 PM »
real talk KaiserSoze

I never said anything was wrong with that at all, in fact Game is one of my favourite artists as is Jay-Z. The point I was making was that most of the people who just criticized Jay-Z's "biting" on the boards probably don't even recognize how much the Game bites the shit out of every dope rapper known to man yet listen to his songs without complaint.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 10:23:31 AM »
mecca where you  been fool?

you missed out on some crazy shit back at the spot.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »
i dont think they ever did a track together and it may be too late for ti to be special since they are both beyond their  primes. wouldve been nice about 10 yrs ago lol