Author Topic: So how the fuck does this work?  (Read 108 times)

Blood$

So how the fuck does this work?
« on: February 12, 2010, 01:48:58 PM »
I have the HTC Fuze as my cell, and the touchscreen on it has been shot for a week after it fell in water when I was at work

now today, as of this morning it was still shot, but I've been able to use the actual phone and just not the touchscreen.... but today when I was driving and trying to call people on my phone it kept annoying me with alerts that I could not close without the touchscreen, and long story short after getting so fuckin' aggravated I threw my cell phone around a few times in the car and slammed it on things to the point the battery kept poppin' out, and I managed to crack the side slightly

so now, after all of this, my touchscreen SUDDENLY works again... wtf?

Skindiana bon3z

Re: So how the fuck does this work?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 04:59:53 PM »
I have the HTC Fuze as my cell, and the touchscreen on it has been shot for a week after it fell in water when I was at work

now today, as of this morning it was still shot, but I've been able to use the actual phone and just not the touchscreen.... but today when I was driving and trying to call people on my phone it kept annoying me with alerts that I could not close without the touchscreen, and long story short after getting so fuckin' aggravated I threw my cell phone around a few times in the car and slammed it on things to the point the battery kept poppin' out, and I managed to crack the side slightly

so now, after all of this, my touchscreen SUDDENLY works again... wtf?

LMAO, maybe I should try that. My touch screen is fucked as well. And I never know who's calling til I flip the phone open and it automatically answers.  :stupid: