Author Topic: Crooked i scared of Snoopy  (Read 658 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked i scared of Snoopy
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »
IMO thats what some are sayin that the big snoop dogg called him out and crooked didnt respond when crooked could have ruined poochie's career a lil but he jus dissed him without mentionin his name, and to some that doesnt mean nuthin or count especially when dogg talks so much shit

yeh someone hook it up, i've never heard slap back.
 To the thread starter tho, crook dissed snoop shit loads of times in teh hip hop weeklys(cant tell u off teh top the specific weeks he did so), didnt mention snoops name but they were pretty obvious.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »
I think Crooked realizes a full out diss party on Snoop is not going to do much. So when he responds he responds. Simple as that.

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »
IMO thats what some are sayin that the big snoop dogg called him out and crooked didnt respond when crooked could have ruined poochie's career a lil but he jus dissed him without mentionin his name, and to some that doesnt mean nuthin or count especially when dogg talks so much shit

Well, somehow I think that at that point in time Crooked still wanted to eventually make up with Snoop (remember that Dubcnn interview where he kinda reaches out to Snoop to squasha all that ish), that said, I guess to a large extend he did that for business reasons because he saw that alone he had little chances of going anywhere with his carrer...

Now the picture looks a bit different as Crooked is about to finally get a record out as a part of the Slaughterhouse which seems to get greate response...I guess he feels glad now that he made it without the help of any of the old-west...props to Crooked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
nah i feel what you sayin and damn as a fan im glad he didnt back down to him
to some extent his hard work has paid off, again he still should have dropped albums but considerin hes not a regular rapper and he had haters on the same coast, hes come a long way without "king of the westcoast" cuz if best believe if crooked would have became someone it would have been thanx to big snoop dogg
CROOKED NEVER BACKED DOWN

Well, somehow I think that at that point in time Crooked still wanted to eventually make up with Snoop (remember that Dubcnn interview where he kinda reaches out to Snoop to squasha all that ish), that said, I guess to a large extend he did that for business reasons because he saw that alone he had little chances of going anywhere with his carrer...

Now the picture looks a bit different as Crooked is about to finally get a record out as a part of the Slaughterhouse which seems to get greate response...I guess he feels glad now that he made it without the help of any of the old-west...props to Crooked
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 11:49:57 PM »
Somebody hook up that slapp back.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »
i guess it might be out but they might be scared to leak it lol

Somebody hook up that slapp back.
Cube

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 04:38:02 AM »
Crooked went at Snoop A LOT of times subliminally on hip hop weekly and on one of his mixtape albums also. It was in fact Snoop who never replied to Crooked I.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 05:05:22 AM »
what about new york new york? thats 1 of the best diss songs

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 06:22:13 AM »
comon man what a dumb ass topic....crooked would punch the shit of boney x-ray--.--

if snoop would be a real man he would do a box fight with crooked, but snoopy is a real bitch...speakin about a game vs.spider loc fight...lol.