Author Topic: Wal-Mart  (Read 797 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Wal-Mart
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 09:48:13 PM »
youre from fresno? youre probably a wal mart expert haha
lol fuck you, I live down the street from one tho so it is my store of choice most of the time.
only one?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »
youre from fresno? youre probably a wal mart expert haha
lol fuck you, I live down the street from one tho so it is my store of choice most of the time.
only one?
theres only 2 in Fresno, another in Clovis and a superstore in Sanger. Theres more Targets here than Walmarts but Targets are farther away from my area.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 11:31:58 PM »
LOL @ Fresno and Bakersfield
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2009, 09:00:49 PM »
i mean the females around wal-marts are insane
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
please tell me that you arent planning a trip just to visit walmart.

We're going on a 17-day trip to the States, so we'll need a coolbox. From what I heard, Wal-Mart's got plenty of them at a cheap price.
So, does anyone know if the ones I mentioned are open 24/7.

And just out of curiosity, the one in the Crenshaw area...is it an 'okay part-of-town' to park your car at during the evening? I'm aware that there are gangs in the Crenshaw area, but I was just wondering if it's a no-go zone at night or if it's not that bad at all.

LOL

ALL YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS ARE LIARS.

GO TO TARGET > WAL-MART.

Target is WAAAAY better than Wal-Mart. It's actually clean and I don't ever get hit up for change, or have some buster thinking his hard challenging me to a fight in the damn store. I mean serious, I don't know you, and you are changing me to a fight in front of the old man who checks receipts... lmao.
what type of shit holes are your walmarts? all of them down here are clean and there are no bums around.

lol yeah, our Wal-Marts are all fucked up.  Theyre dirty as fuck. The only thing more ghetto then the customers, are the employees.  I swear theres no dress code. Muhafuckas be in there workin with du-rags and bandanas on.  You always gettin hit up in the parking lot for change, or some local rappers tryna sell theyre CD's, or some shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2009, 06:41:53 AM »
Muhafuckas be in there workin with du-rags and bandanas on. 

LMFAO, hahahaha.

Suga Foot

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2009, 08:22:50 AM »

We're going on a 17-day trip to the States, so we'll need a coolbox. From what I heard, Wal-Mart's got plenty of them at a cheap price.

And just out of curiosity, the one in the Crenshaw area...is it an 'okay part-of-town' to park your car at during the evening? I'm aware that there are gangs in the Crenshaw area, but I was just wondering if it's a no-go zone at night or if it's not that bad at all.

LOL

GO TO TARGET > WAL-MART.

Target is WAAAAY better than Wal-Mart. It's actually clean and I don't ever get hit up for change, or have some buster thinking his hard challenging me to a fight in the damn store. I mean serious, I don't know you, and you are changing me to a fight in front of the old man who checks receipts... lmao.
what type of shit holes are your walmarts? all of them down here are clean and there are no bums around.

lol yeah, our Wal-Marts are all fucked up.  Theyre dirty as fuck. The only thing more ghetto then the customers, are the employees.  I swear theres no dress code. Muhafuckas be in there workin with du-rags and bandanas on.  You always gettin hit up in the parking lot for change, or some local rappers tryna sell theyre CD's, or some shit.

I swear Wal Mart is it's own world.  I live a few blocks away from one (outside Vancouver), and it's like you're describing it perfectly.  The second I step outside I get 3 or 4 bums asking me for money.  They just renovated the one near me and it still looks like shit (you can't polish a turd). 

But they have cheap stuff, so I shop there lol. 

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2009, 08:35:50 AM »
My family and I are leaving for a trip to the States in a while, and I was wondering at  what time Wal-Mart opens and closes its doors?
Do store hours differ from store to store? If so, it might come in handy to know which one(s) we'll stop at:

1) 1340 S Beach Blvd (3.4 miles from LAX) CLOSES AT 10

2) 4101 Crenshaw Blvd (6.2 miles from LAX) CLOSES AT 10

Thanks in advance!

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2009, 10:41:36 AM »

LOL

GO TO TARGET > WAL-MART.

I swear Wal Mart is it's own world.  I live a few blocks away from one (outside Vancouver), and it's like you're describing it perfectly.  The second I step outside I get 3 or 4 bums asking me for money.  They just renovated the one near me and it still looks like shit (you can't polish a turd). 

Yeah, im not gonna lie...i shop there sometimes cus of the prices. But fuck, everytime I go there...Im like "why the fuck did I come here?"

Its like I get the feeling Im homeless or some shit when I shop there...the same feeling I get when I walk into a Del Taco.  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2009, 10:43:29 AM »

LOL

GO TO TARGET > WAL-MART.

get hit up for change, or have some buster thinking his hard challenging me to a fight in the damn store

...and thats the manager.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »
^ hahah  yall said it yup walmart is like death to the local economy of a town too they kill off all the mom and pops biz from day 1 that they open

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2009, 12:13:44 PM »
^ hahah  yall said it yup walmart is like death to the local economy of a town too they kill off all the mom and pops biz from day 1 that they open

Theyre like Christopher Columbus. Wipe out the natives, and make them work for you. lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2009, 10:42:58 AM »
lol

LOL

GO TO TARGET > WAL-MART.

get hit up for change, or have some buster thinking his hard challenging me to a fight in the damn store

...and thats the manager.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.