Author Topic: Humans will all look the same one day  (Read 4789 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Humans will all look the same one day
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »
ive read in smart people magazines that african american genes probably came first..

African American huh? lol
hahaha

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2009, 02:04:22 PM »
last word was unneccesary
go back to your corner retard
YOU MEAN THE CORNER THAT I OWN... ALONG WITH YOUR GF... WHO MAKES ME POUNDS OF GREEN FOR  TINY OUNCES OF DOPE?

Muhfukka

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »
YOU MEAN THE CORNER THAT I OWN... ALONG WITH YOUR GF... WHO MAKES ME POUNDS OF GREEN FOR  TINY OUNCES OF DOPE?
what? goddamn im starting to feel bad for giving a retard shit like this

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2009, 02:22:09 PM »
what? goddamn im starting to feel bad for giving a retard shit like this
bro you joke around on this place so do i... no why use negative energy and continuously call someone a retard...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2009, 02:22:47 PM »
i believe humans will look the same one day but you will forever remain a retarded lookin idiot... 8)

Jared Taylor

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2009, 03:33:54 PM »
DISREGARDS TO RACE ETHNICITY OR HERITAGE... POVERTY, DEBT MAKES PEOPLE POOR INFERIOR WEAK...
if someone lives in a hood environment they dont have much choices... take the same person put them in a environment of scholarship and education and give them money see what they will do...

If that's true, then how do you explain the achievement gaps not only between whites and blacks in this country, but between whites and blacks of the same socio-economic status? In other words, if a black and white kid have families with the same income and go to the same school, the white kid is still likely to have better grades and test better than the black kid. There are statistics for this kind of stuff, too, you know.

People are often poor due to collective failures of their race. Individual blacks may demonstrate intelligence superior to that of many whites, but collectively, blacks are simply not capable of doing the same things as whites. This is why Africa is a continent of failed states and chaos.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »
it does sound harsh and damn you make it seem like blacks arent wanted in this world
I THINK THAT WHITE DUDE HATES HIMSELF LEAVE HIM BE... HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE MORE THAN ARMENIANS HATE TURKS...

I don't "hate" anyone simply because of their race. I simply love my own people. Isn't that how the Afrocentric blacks always justify their own ideology?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2009, 03:36:59 PM »
lol@ you. White "trash" women are every bit as white as you.  You think your opinion matters, but most of society would look at you as trash.  Keep trying alias

Well, yes, most of society has had the liberal multi-culti agenda shoved down their throats. We're in an age where being considered a "bigot" is like the ultimate evil for anyone white. It's Groupthink, the worst kind of propaganda. I am an individualist. If I'm seen as "trash" for having my own opinion and not conforming to what society deems politically correct, then gee, that just gives me a whole lot more self-respect.

It's funny how you group all white women as though they're the same. Then you'd bitch about me doing the same thing to blacks.

lol this dude is comedy. Thats his only purpose on this forum, is comic relief. He thinks people value what he says. But he doesnt notice that he is simply a clown for peoples entertainment. Keep posting alias!!

I don't know what the fuck you're on about. I know that people don't "value" what I said. But you are obviously afraid of me. I speak the truth. That's something you, and others like you, can't handle.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 03:39:02 PM by Jared Taylor »

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 10:12:54 AM »
it does sound harsh and damn you make it seem like blacks arent wanted in this world
I THINK THAT WHITE DUDE HATES HIMSELF LEAVE HIM BE... HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE MORE THAN ARMENIANS HATE TURKS...

I don't "hate" anyone simply because of their race. I simply love my own people. Isn't that how the Afrocentric blacks always justify their own ideology?
ok man...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 11:06:51 AM »
For a guy that loves his own people, why does he spend his time on a forum for music created by black people, talking about black people? This guy has an obsession.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:12:38 AM by rapsodie »

Muhfukka

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 12:15:18 PM »
why use negative energy and continuously call someone a retard...
i believe humans will look the same one day but you will forever remain a retarded lookin idiot... 8)
like 20 seconds later haha what a retard

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 02:26:54 PM »
For a guy that loves his own people, why does he spend his time on a forum for music created by black people, talking about black people? This guy has an obsession.

For one, because he's an alias lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2009, 07:32:21 AM »
I HONESTLY DONT THINK HE IS A AN ALIAS...

Muhfukka

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »
I HONESTLY DONT THINK HE IS A AN ALIAS...
but you are retarded your thinking is fucked up

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »
There's a Jared Taylor on wikipedia. I'm not sure its the same guy though because the other guy's supposed to be an intellectual. This guy's obviously an idiot.