Author Topic: Pictures from Johnny 'J' funeral...  (Read 2348 times)

ABN

Re: Pictures from Johnny 'J' funeral...
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 03:02:21 AM »
whatīs wrong with people having somewhat of a good time? i want motherfuckers to be happy and cracing jokes and shit at my funeral and remember the good times instead of standing around crying and feeling sorry. and maybe thatīs how his family wanted it?
Its lack of respect for the dead. There is a time to crack jokes and there is a time to morn. Maybe I just hold people to a higher standard. I guess you cant expect to much from these type of people.
hold people to a higher standard? and these type of people? itīs called different opinions and just coz someone doesnīt agree with you doesnīt mean your "values" are any better.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 03:04:22 AM »
R.I.P to Jonny J.

in my opion he didnīt kill himself, i think someone has to do with itm i donīt point the finger, but you know who im talking about, jonny wanted his profitsharing for all eyez on me and he produced a alot of bangers on that one.

ABN

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 04:15:52 AM »
R.I.P to Jonny J.

in my opion he didnīt kill himself, i think someone has to do with itm i donīt point the finger, but you know who im talking about, jonny wanted his profitsharing for all eyez on me and he produced a alot of bangers on that one.
that makes no sense at all coz Suge would still have to pay his estate. itīs not like he could have him killed and keep the money to himself. and Suge doesnīt own All Eyez On Me anymore so it makes no sense. and i doubt that the jews that bought DR would have someone thrown of a prison tier.

Big B

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 05:36:32 AM »
who is was johnny j?

and why are most of those porch monkeys dressed like they are going to the mall?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 06:01:46 AM »
R.I.P to Jonny J.

that makes no sense at all coz Suge would still have to pay his estate. itīs not like he could have him killed and keep the money to himself. and Suge doesnīt own All Eyez On Me anymore so it makes no sense. and i doubt that the jews that bought DR would have someone thrown of a prison tier.
Yeah it's not like in prisons there is only the nicest people of the world locked up, anyone could've pushed him. I don't remember Johnny J running his mouth about Suge either so Suge would kill him for basically some small money?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 09:42:05 AM »
R.I.P to Jonny J.

Yeah it's not like in prisons there is only the nicest people of the world locked up, anyone could've pushed him. I don't remember Johnny J running his mouth about Suge either so Suge would kill him for basically some small money?

1st of all i didnīt say that the nicestīs people locked up, 2nd i didnīt say jj running his mouth about suge,3rd small money???? what the fuck did you smoke??? a 9 platium selling album and the 1st double album of hiphop with an classic material.small money my ass. :o

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 09:46:24 AM »
whatīs wrong with people having somewhat of a good time? i want motherfuckers to be happy and cracing jokes and shit at my funeral and remember the good times instead of standing around crying and feeling sorry. and maybe thatīs how his family wanted it?
Its lack of respect for the dead. There is a time to crack jokes and there is a time to morn. Maybe I just hold people to a higher standard. I guess you cant expect to much from these type of people.
hold people to a higher standard? and these type of people? itīs called different opinions and just coz someone doesnīt agree with you doesnīt mean your "values" are any better.

Values are action based and these guys showed that they are low class. Whatever happen to respecting the dead? Buy a fucking suit or some slacks and dress shirt. Obama would never approve of this shit!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 01:10:20 AM »
who is was johnny j?

and why are most of those porch monkeys dressed like they are going to the mall?

lol...i laughed.

that shit was crass but true.

ABN

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 03:48:10 AM »

Values are action based and these guys showed that they are low class. Whatever happen to respecting the dead? Buy a fucking suit or some slacks and dress shirt. Obama would never approve of this shit!
and who are you to decide what people should wear to funerals? does wearing a fucking suit show that you loved the person more? no. do we know that his family had a dress code for his funeral? and how the fuck did anyone disrespect the dead by wearing regular clothes and laughing?

Big B

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 07:00:42 AM »

and who are you to decide what people should wear to funerals? does wearing a fucking suit show that you loved the person more? no. do we know that his family had a dress code for his funeral? and how the fuck did anyone disrespect the dead by wearing regular clothes and laughing?
A funeral is a time for somber reflection of the deceased’s life. Laughing and having a jovial time is disrespectful toward the deceased and the deceased’s family.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 07:27:37 AM »
Thats the saddest shit ever. People smiling and giving the finger on a day like that. Just goes to show you how fake motherfuckers are.

exactly

ABN

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 08:11:04 AM »

A funeral is a time for somber reflection of the deceased’s life. Laughing and having a jovial time is disrespectful toward the deceased and the deceased’s family.
well his family obviously doesnīt think itīs disrespectful since their in some of the pictures.

2euce 7even

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »
Johnny "J" should of had the cover of more mags then just that one.  He should of been on the cover of XXL and the Source after his death.  I'm sure alot of wack producers like Mannie Fresh would've been on the cover of XXL and the Source had he died.  Johnny "J" is a legend behind the boards, and has been a part of some of the biggest records and songs ever made in rap.

co-sign

Johnny 'J' deserves way more respect then he gets...

co-sign.

thx 4 tha pix !!! i wish i could be there too...

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 09:48:19 AM »

well his family obviously doesnīt think itīs disrespectful since their in some of the pictures.

They obviously are full of shit themselves. Do you know when you laugh and celebrate the live of the person who died? when they lived a full life!!!! This fool threw himself off a tier! or was thrown! No one should be happy about that shit. These guys only showed up as PR. FAKE FAKE FAKES!

2euce 7even

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2012, 05:08:04 AM »
RiP JJ, good to see that Syke and Bizzy were there
goood 2 see battlecat on there.