Author Topic: the official "lil weezy is the worst thing going in mainstream Rap" thread  (Read 1426 times)

westside159

and wacc ass 106 & park got his video number 1 .  shit is pathetic

OG Hack Wilson

If Wayne was killed in '99 you'd all be calling him a legend or something like that.

are you kiddng me?  LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westside159

i did used to kinda like some of his shit , but now i cant stand dude , and ol wacc ass Birdman is just the worst rapper ever .

ikke

If Wayne was killed in '99 you'd all be calling him a legend or something like that.

are you kiddng me?  LOL
No, if he died there would be no dedication series, no make it rain, no autotune no mainstream.
so then you would credit him as atleast the best thing from the south

Big B

^the first 2 dedication mixtapes were great.

OG Hack Wilson

are you kiddng me?  LOL
No, if he died there would be no dedication series, no make it rain, no autotune no mainstream.

no....no i would not.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

why would anyone who died in 1999 be credited as the best rapper from the south when in 99 he was on a bounce music vibe?

Jaydc555

He wasn't even the best member of the hot boys

Triple OG Rapsodie

are you kiddng me?  LOL

No one gave a fuck about lil wayne before 99.

Rick McCrank

Wayne taking time to write to a dope beat is good

but over some bullshit only for the money type stuff, he can be annoying

westside159

i know he wont ever sell a million albums again .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i know he wont ever sell a million albums again .

want to make a bet? ;)

Jaydc555

Westside rivals radiotube in how dumb he is.I've noticed this for a while

Triple OG Rapsodie

He'll probably go platinum again. But I doubt he can ever match the success of C3. He's getting a lot more hate now.

ikke

Is it just me or does wayne sound like a decent rapper when  compared to drake

He'll probably go platinum again. But I doubt he can ever match the success of C3. He's getting a lot more hate now.
i don't know, nobody knew him before C3 his fame is just starting