Author Topic: Yankees need to do something  (Read 1869 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Yankees need to do something
« on: June 24, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »
wtf, losing to the Marlins, Nats and Braves?

this is pathetic
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Yankees need to do something
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 08:25:58 AM »
the offense is slumping right now.

let them catch heat again.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:03:59 PM »
GO JAYS!!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 02:00:53 PM »
Just go buy another superstar you rich pieces of shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 02:03:41 PM »

maybe... :)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

with a $201M payroll for 09, the yanks shouldnt  have any complaints. 

...and with $100M LESS than what yall are paying, we have the best record! :bandit:

WHEN will yall learn that signing the 'top' players to BIG contracts ≠ success.  lol

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 02:22:22 PM »

good idea :)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »

...and with $100M LESS than what yall are paying, we have the best record! :bandit:

WHEN will yall learn that signing the 'top' players to BIG contracts ≠ success.  lol

well considering none of us have any control over the team's spending it's not up to us - it's up to the owners

and every team has the ABILITY to sport a 100+ million payroll but most owners pocket profits for themselves  (great example being Pittsburgh)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »

i am not complaining at all lol.

the Mariners won 116 games some years back & lost first round of the playoffs, don't be too shocked if that happens to the Dodgers lmao.

not to even bring up that the Blue Jays would take the NL West by 11 games lmao; the Yanks would have 9 losses if we were an NL West team lol. :laugh:

we won't learn because Hank knows what the people want, so he is going to continue to attempt to look good & go buy big names; but whatever, i got the faith! 8)

well considering none of us have any control over the team's spending it's not up to us - it's up to the owners

and every team has the ABILITY to sport a 100+ million payroll but most owners pocket profits for themselves  (great example being Pittsburgh)

thank you lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
i'd like to see the Yankees try to trade Wang for a reliever

i think Wang would FLOURISH in the national league...alot less pressure and people he hasn't faced before

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »
i'd like to see the Yankees try to trade Wang for a reliever

i think Wang would FLOURISH in the national league...alot less pressure and people he hasn't faced before

agreed 100%, unless we could get a steal for a solid starting pitcher.

Hughes still has me shaking a little & Joba isn't the healthiest of ball players lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 03:03:43 PM »

with a $201M payroll for 09, the yanks shouldnt  have any complaints.  

WHEN will yall learn that signing the 'top' players to BIG contracts ≠ success.  lol

i am not complaining at all lol.

the Mariners won 116 games some years back & lost first round of the playoffs, don't be too shocked if that happens to the Dodgers lmao.

not to even bring up that the Blue Jays would take the NL West by 11 games lmao; the Yanks would have 9 losses if we were an NL West team lol. :laugh:

we won't learn because Hank knows what the people want, so he is going to continue to attempt to look good & go buy big names; but whatever, i got the faith! 8)

with a $201M payroll for 09, the yanks shouldnt  have any complaints.  

WHEN will yall learn that signing the 'top' players to BIG contracts ≠ success.  lol

and every team has the ABILITY to sport a 100+ million payroll but most owners pocket profits for themselves  (great example being Pittsburgh)

thank you lol.

yeah, because the only teams we beat are NLW teams.  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »
^not sayin' you don't, you guys have beaten a lot of NL teams; but it's still the weakest division in baseball.

the Dodgers would be struggling in the AL East vs. the Yanks, Sox & Rays; even the Blue Jays would put up a good fight.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »
Yanks = LOSERS

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2009, 03:35:09 PM »
^not sayin' you don't, you guys have beaten a lot of NL teams; but it's still the weakest division in baseball.

the Dodgers would be struggling in the AL East vs. the Yanks, Sox & Rays; even the Blue Jays would put up a good fight.

the 'weakers division' in baseball has the BEST team in baseball, and 2 teams within 2 games for the WC...so how weak is it really?

and the yanks lost a series to the NATIONALS...so i dont need to say anything else.   :laugh: